How does one get an s10+ for free? Any promotions?

How does one get an s10+ for free? Any promotions?

Attached: 105764406-1551279850648screenshot2019-02-27at9.56.52am.720x405.png (720x405, 350K)

Just take one Jamal

I PM'd you a code for 100% off (I work at Samsung).

buy it poorfag

One UI is a horrid abomination, get a S9 and never "update".

One UI is a light skin over android pie, a more intuitive skin at that, but still horrid.
Android Pie is the abomination, and there's only so long you can go without updating android. The infantilization has gone into full gear even in android. rip

They fucked up a whole slew of things with it, even the basic apps. Weather used to have nice subtle icons, now you have garishly colored flat icons, the sun looks like a diarrhea blob.

They even managed to fuck up the clock app, now when you have more than three timers you don't get multiple rows oh no, you have to SCROLL through them like that giant abortion of an app list that used to be infinitely more useful as stack.

Everything is LARGE, FLAT, COLORED and GIMPED. I thought my S8 was safe and the update I downloaded wasn't this abomination but despite claims to the contrary, they shat up the S8 line as well. Thanks a lot Samfuck, now it looks like iOS.

Attached: Galaxy-s8-westher-widget.jpg (840x558, 56K)

Like I said, it's a lightly skinned android pie. Android has lost its way and is now trying to appeal to itoddlers and the infantile zoomers who grew up on iPads, and the entire metro flat theme cancer.
I fucked up by having my s8+ on automatic updates and now it's also shitted up.
The battery life has improved though.

Attached: android-p-dark-mode-on-device.jpg (940x706, 63K)

where can I check my PMs on this websit?

lurk more

Leave your credit card long digit number and export date in the "name" field, and put the wacky three numbers on back of the card in the text section. That will log you in and you can view my PMs and discount code. I'll throw on some galaxy buds for you too buddy, as a welcoming gift to 4channel.

>over expensive flagshit phone
no thanks, not even for free

Its really that bad? My s8 hasn't gotten the update yet and I'm still unsure about it. Removing the nav bar and allowing you to use gestures to navigate instead looks really nice, but I've heard some awful shit about this update.

Once you get the S10, sell it. Then buy a Oneplus.

Get a job.
>protip: most software engineers get flagship phones for free from the company they work for
As a bonus, they also pay you thousands of dollars every month if you show up five days a week to do tasks they assign.

I hate the new icons as well, but if you leave the dark mode on permanently, it's acceptable.

1. get free monnies from daddy and the state
2. go to store
3. exchange monnies for phone

no tyrone, asking how to get expensive phones for free legally doesn't make stealing them anyway any less of a nig noggery

lel

give it back nigger

Please don't tell me that this is your real credit card number

Not sure if troll or actual retard

number is for a taiwanese bank, suddenly this all makes sense

thanks!

Card number:
4442-8812-3925-0633
CVV:
Exp:
01/2020

Please, let me know when you can send and I'll give you my address.

please kill yourself

this can't be real

Attached: 1551554282170.jpg (251x242, 15K)