Luke Smith

who let this man use Jow Forums,
who let him use gnu/linux
who the fUck let him have a youtube account

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 (1) Luke Smith - YouTube.png (217x205, 33K)

Arch is such a great distro. It's just too bad that it attracted all the wrong people (r*dditors)
It's just such a shame. How unfortunate. Arch deserves better than this. The package manager and wiki are both really top notch.

this guy would make a decent devops but I'm sure he thinks too highly of himself to do dirty IT work while knowing latin or whatever

>t. Luke Smith

Don't you have a place in the woods to get back to Luke?

His politics are the most retarded pseudo-intellectual bullshit ever.

what are they

He had a really strange sort of logic in which he supports things like traditional gender roles with the fact that people in the past must have had a good reason to establish those traditions, which does not apply the things he doesn't like the agricultural revolution.

I think he meant that even though you cant logically justify why gender roles should exist that doesnt mean they dont play an important role in society, and if they dont actually matter to us then they would be phased out over time.
Which is what we are seeing now since traditional gender roles dont really matter in the way society is set up now, so I dont really see his point.

uh...
this luke smith?

Attached: 1up.jpg (220x220, 17K)

I like Luke
Is he dead? 8 days since last vidya O~O

probably finally writing his dissertation or whatever

He's larping in the woods more than likely.

Very true.

> wastes nearly a decade studying languages
> works part-time for "friend" at carpentry shop
> could make decent living in IT

>society
society changes quickly
human """"nature""""" doesnt
(assuming you believe there is such a thing as nature and not everything is le "social cunstruction" xdd)

Do you guys think Luke likes bussy?

maybe you think highly of devops?

what ethnicity is he?

English

>thinks youtube is the answer to all
>i am very intelligent i read a lot in twitter
>i watch science videos so everything i say its true

The actual state of these "intellectuals"

well, he knows how to attract zoomers but that's about it. i put his podcasts in background whenever i do something.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

You don't have to like all aspects of a person. You can choose what videos you watch.

arch

Fuck off, Luke. Or you're going to get banned again for self-promotion.

when will you fuck off