Friendly Mac Thread

First thing you do with a new Macbook after installing Hombrew? What to expect from tomorrow's event? Who is still rocking Mavericks?

Attached: www.boygeniusreport.jpg (1600x1000, 110K)

install gentoo
more hipster shitware
your mom

I have a 2016 MacBook pro. The build quality is fucking terrible, the keys fall off constantly. I've had the topcase replaced twice, I'm done. Are the newer models better build quality? I know Apple is capable of it, I had an earlier MacBook pro and never had ANY problems.

My "new Macbook" is a barely used 2015 model, I don't really what to find out what build quality the new models are. Was lucky to find a model with 1 tb ssd

>Friendly Mac Thread
Boys, destroy this thread.

Attached: satanichia.jpg (918x719, 42K)

>coming into a thread you don't like
Just hide the thread and move on.

Do it yourself. Not your personal army.

>changing the name from Friendly Apple General to Friendly Mac Thread
Delete and try again, OP

>Friendly Mac thread
I spilt my pumpkin spice latte in my keyboard during my advanced women's studies lecture
Should I buy the pink one or the grey one?
I had the 2016 Macbook Air, budget is whatever bc Daddy's paying
#mac #apple #applelife #sorrynotsorry

How about you go back to whatever shithole site you came from, normalfag?

There are literally thousands of gay forums to post in, find one faggots.

Butthurt

>a thread died for this

Still waiting for them to make a modern macbook with a decent keyboard.

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT THREAD, NEWFAGS
LET IT DIE

Tomorrow will bring nothing to macOS.

bumping for this

>bumping
who's the newfag anonymous, or did Hiro neuter that when I wasn't looking

Attached: satania5.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

But seriously, all memes aside, if you can even manage to afford one, then using Mac/Apple anything is fucking agony.
My most recent example
>Had to restore a 2012 Mac Mini to default and get Mojave on it for a friend
>Alright, just put an SSD in it to replace the 5400rpm 250GB HDD it came with and boot to recovery mode
>Screws are all Torx, had to buy a set specially
>Mac Mini is designed such that it needs to be half dismantled just to swap the top drive out
>Try booting to recovery mode with Alt+R, doesn't work, have to grab someone else's special Apple keyboard to even get to the BIOS
>Wait five hours for it to download and install Mountain Lion. It's the only choice. No matter, I'll update from the app store
>Go to app store to get free OS update
>I need an iTunes account anyway, alright, make a throwaway
>This account isn't activated somehow, so can't be used. You can't activate a new account on Mountain Lion because it's too old
>Solution? Update your system
>So now I need to download an OS update to activate an account which is needed to download the update
>Have to get a friend to activate my account on their Mac to escape this hell
My every interaction with Apple has been agony.

What's the best used bang-for-buck Mac laptop?

None. Get a ThinkPad.

>Friendly Mac Thread
Op, don't limit it just to "Mac", people have different Apple products and love to talk about them. Also, threads like this are usually called "Generals". So, next time call it Friendly Apple General, or something like that.

Attached: aplelcomputer.jpg (500x281, 10K)

>Friendly mac thread
Where is your Friendly Apple General aka /fag/? You don't have to hide it user, we all knew.

AHAHAHAHA BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1553432380136.jpg (1600x1000, 171K)

he has :^)

15" 2015 rMBP

Imagine being this much of a bigot. Do you also believe whites are the master race, but dem jooz keepin you down?
LMAO

Attached: satania-san.gif (500x284, 1.96M)

Is brew the only viable package manager for macOS?

I'd use Mavericks but I'm too scared to try to install it on my Mac since I've never really worked with the Mac filesystem before. I've got a 2009 MacBook.
We're getting some kind of TV/News service tomorrow.

Whatever faggot