Best audio converter?

Best audio converter?

Attached: 1532990177097.png (891x570, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/amiaopensource/ffmpeg-amia-wiki/wiki/3)-Graphical-User-Interface-Applications-using-FFmpeg
lewisdiamond.blogspot.com/2012/01/converting-flac-to-mp3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ffmpeg

/thread

based

and if you're retarded and need gui, foobar

(you)

You posted it.

winner

Rename the file extension

and apt install audioconverter if you're smart enough to use GNU/Linux, but too retarded for ffmpeg.

this

>no GUI

github.com/amiaopensource/ffmpeg-amia-wiki/wiki/3)-Graphical-User-Interface-Applications-using-FFmpeg

>brainlet no research

Foobar2000

>needing a GUI

>ffmpeg -i file.flac -ab 320k file.mp3 is too complex

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

>have a 4 hour long audio file you want to split at very precise points
>finding them without a gui
ok man you see I have no problem with you promoting cl solutions but 555-comeonnow you might aswell shoot yourself in the leg right before running a marathon

>audio converter
>splitting the file up at very specific non time determined points
You are a) not looking for a simple audio converter then, and b) an absolute retard.

audacity is a very simple converter and it can do that

>Audacity is a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software, available for Windows, macOS/OS X and Unix-like operating systems.
Audacity can't even reencode to mp3 without an external library.

dbPoweramp if you want a powerful converter with a GUI but don't want foobar2000
Also it's Windows only

this

fpbp

ffmpeg -i filename.aif -b:a 320000 newfilename.mp3

That's what I'm currently using, thought there may be something better.

>using mp3

>he has hdds filled with gigs of flac files that he'll never listen to outside of his bedroom

m8, lossless may sound brill on your $20 beatz knockoffs but some of us want to listen to our choonz while we akshully do shit.

Attached: Watermelon Wolf.jpg (960x731, 152K)

The point is that there are better formats that take less space you complete fucking brainlet. If you're already transcoding at least do it properly.

does it keep the metadata of the original and can it run on a big directory without running it manually for all files that are there?

based

>shitting your pants because someone used the most common and most widely known audio format as an example

This is Jow Forums, not plebbit. Don't use dumb examples.

find . -name '*.flac' -exec sh -c 'flac -cd "{}" | lame -b 320 - "{}".mp3' \;

lewisdiamond.blogspot.com/2012/01/converting-flac-to-mp3.html
No idea about the tags but then I sort by name.

And there's 1 format that'll breddy much play on ANY system/device and is of comparable size and quality.

>he bought into the autismo maymay...

Attached: AFL cancelled.jpg (940x627, 86K)

>This is Jow Forums not plebbit
I'm so sorry I didn't encode it to at9 to appease the autist throwing a shitfit.