Salary thread

>Post your job title:
>Post your salary or hourly rate:
>Post your location:

Junior dev
$60k
seattle (but i live in the far fucking outskirts and have to spend forever commuting)

Attached: 31c.png (560x692, 497K)

NEET
$0
Nahistrai

Neet
$100 a month for medical trials
Florida

Software Engineer
£29,000/year
East Midlands, UK

Help Desk Tier 1
$21.45 hourly
Philadelphia

>£29,000
I'm always fucking astounded how little cs roles pay in other countries. You'd be making double that in america easily.

no job :(
no money :(
the most expensive city to live in, London :(((((((
fuggg :DDDDD

IT Operations Analyst
$52k
Des Moines

retail store
774 dollers at 14 days
nuuk, greenland

Attached: snapshot_01.28.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Recently unemployed.
One of the most expensive zones in my 3rd world country.
Gonna start looking for a job in a couple of weeks.

Software Engineer
$60k
Middle of nowhere Missouri

NEET and mommys boy
200k per year
Malta

Meh, I mean, I'm a fresh graduate, and where I'm working 29k is plenty enough to live on my own in a 2 bedroom flat (no flatmates, the spare room is where I keep my anime and shit lol) literally 5 minutes walk from the office and go on holidays a lot. I get 26 days of paid holidays + public holidays, and work 37.5 (flexible) hours a week.

I have other graduate friends earning higher salaries of like £45,000, but they're living in London and are practically poor by London standards, having to share a flat with strangers and shit. I'm pretty happy where I am.

Security Analyst
Philadelphia area

Oh, also, those other friends of mine earning higher salaries have to work like 9 hours a day, 6 days a week, which is bullshit.

Senior app developer
$350 monthly
Argentina

I have to quit, the next pay were going to be $300 and going down.

what anime is that?

Busser
6.25/hr + Tips
Northern Illinois
Studying IT Networking, is that field worth it to get into?

$200k software engineer in NYC. Started at $100k fresh out of undergrad in 2014.

school days
a shitty anime based off a shitty harem VN with a shitty unlikable main character

Senior Associate (International tax consultant)
Tokyo, Japan

Mostly lurk /dpt/ because I automate shit and do data analysis at work with python.

>Branch Manager
>Roughly $70k yearly (excluding other stuff like bonuses, commission, etc and my other income)
>Bumfuck Kentucky

Web designer
$60k
New Jersey

Pretty much just get paid to muck about in css HTML and WordPress, no complaints here

Well, you also have to factor in cost of living/hours per week. I wouldn't want to switch with someone in the US. In my case it's
>software engineer (jr, started 3 months ago)
>38k (€)
>Italy
but my rent is 600€, food is cheap and great, and I work 38hrs and have to ask for approval (and need a damn good reason) if I want to work more than that.

$36.5/hr
Nuke plant ops
Somewhere

2yr degree is the way to go. Gonna be making $41/hr in two months

>Software Engineer
>100k + yearly bonus (usually 10% of salary)
>Switzerland

Attached: 1537031230789.png (656x451, 165K)

Senior Back-end Dev
US $45k/yr (2.5m CLP a month)
Chile

Gonna move to the US in the next 2-3 years or so.

what the fuck kind of 2 year degree do you get to work nuclear shit

>shitty unlikable main character
>implying
Just because he treats women right.

>$41/hr
Some professionals in my industry make $300 per hour.

Already posted in another thread, but software dev consultant in Atlanta, making $130k a year.

The worst part about working somewhere like NYC or SF is that you can't really move anywhere without taking a cost of living paycut. It may be "effectively" the same wage, but I'd still feel gilted.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-104957__01.jpg (1080x2340, 234K)

None of your business.
None of your business.
Earth.

NYC cost of living is not that high. Manhattan is not the entirety of the city.

If you're astounded by that hear this:
Software developer (working for 2 years now)
Romania
Around $11k

So yeah, it can be worse than that... Oh and the job requirements for junior are outrageous... I looked at some jobs in other countries, they don't require even half of what they want here at a fucking junior job...

Mechanical engineering with nuclear tech focus. Got an internship after that. Go through at least 1yr of classroom training at plant then another few months training in plant before you become qualified operator

What is this super gay pay slip?

>Senior Data Scientist
>80k
>Langley, Virginia

conscript
2701,30€ in a year
finland

Attached: 1482297250306.png (502x1002, 127K)

Principle Software Engineer
175k/yr
Los Angeles

which company?

Tier 1+2 helpdesk
~$55k/yr counting bonuses
Pacific northwest, work remote

Workload is by and large easy as fuck. Working remote lets me live in an area where the money goes much farther then if I was still back in the city, due to that I'm able to have a nice house and able to keep my expenses low. Things are good right now.
Living the rat race in a large city made me want to blow my brains out, I would get a raise and then it would effectively go away because my cost of living would raise too, was like this for years.

Attached: Reimu II Lord of Maidens.png (1296x964, 1.68M)

infosec professional
freelancer, can either be 0 eur per month or 200k.
Comfy spain

Himitsu desu~

>Studying IT Networking, is that field worth it to get into?
If you've got a good understanding of computers already, just get a few certs like the trashy compTIA ones (A+, Network+, security+), you legit can get in to entry level work with those alone if you want to avoid doing a 2 year degree. Its what both me and my wife did, and now we've both been in IT for the past 5+ years, huge quality of life improvement. Keep in mind, entry level money isn't that great but it sure beats the shit out of your current line of work and would be more consistent and with room to grow.

Hardware engineer
€25k/year
Spain

>0 eur per month or 200k
>in Spain
Jesus christ, what did you study to become an infosec professional?

nothing, I started studying assembly and C back on highschool and dropped out of college because it was useless, and started working right after (while getting really good at REing).
To be good at infosec you must be great at programming, REing, pentesting and all of the subjects you want to attack, you can't lose time with fancy books that will "teach" you to be a hacker.
Also, I was born in Spain and didn't bother moving, I work freelance for contractors or just bug-bounties on whatever I find (whenever I want).

Software, and maybe some electronics, engineer
$62k
Norway

I am currently studying for that right now. Seems easy its just putting names to shit i already know.

>part-time fast food manager & cs at community college
>$13/h (~20h)
>NJ, USA

That's some real dedication there. I suspected you were self-taught because CS degrees in Spain are quite shit. That's why I ended up in electronics, altought engineer salaries are so low in Spain.