How can I become this based?

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2019-03-24 - 18-08-03.png (650x565, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2019/03/24/evaldas-rimasauskas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot the link
boingboing.net/2019/03/24/evaldas-rimasauskas.html

Should've stopped at a couple million and got out of dodge.

Probably would've gotten away with it then.

:O he's so OP

>stole
This isn't stealing. They voluntarily paid him.

once you reach the cool million, you start to wonder how far you can really go, it's hard to say you could stop even when you know you should stop.

This is giving a false order to be paid.
If I sent you email saying that you owe 0.34£ for service you forgot long ago, would you begin an investigation to get you the one obvious scammer, or would you say "oops, I forgot" and pay it?
It is illegal. It wouldn't be illegal if he wrote "hey, you don't owe me money, but send it anyway"

>that name
>s at the end of names
latvian or lithuanian

yep he is

based lithuanian viras

Attached: 1525100225982.jpg (960x640, 66K)

They could've just accept being polish but they had to go out of their way to make up a language where every other word ends with s

Chad

Attached: CHAD.jpg (763x726, 101K)

They always get greedy

but polish language is just watered down russian

>This is giving a false order to be paid.
Which they are free to ignore.
>If I sent you email saying that you owe 0.34£ for service you forgot long ago, would you begin an investigation to get you the one obvious scammer, or would you say "oops, I forgot" and pay it?
I get these in my inbox daily. I ignore them. I could have paid them but then it would have been my fault.
>It is illegal. It wouldn't be illegal if he wrote "hey, you don't owe me money, but send it anyway"
By what statues? It isn't illegal in any case.

Polish is just Russian with extra third world mixed in.

they even caught him and brought him to justice despite living in latvia? I'm not sure how else he could have gotten away with it besides moving to thailand and changing his identity.

I like you Vitali

Fraud is illegal.

You know, here in Poland it isn't unusual to receive false bills for Internet, TV, phone or something. Are people who pay stupid because they can't guess which one is legit. Is it their fault if they don't compare every single detail of each bill?
Here we have law regarding "pursuing to non-benefitial property management". And regarding "falsing a contract". I would assume that in USA (which isn't as scam-proof as Poland) there is a similar law.

The Nigerian Prince meme went too far

it that little higga is running off to germany?

i just wouldnt pay it
34p is a pittance, and if it were an important amount then it'd come back to me / i'd bother investigating

This is a really popular scamming technique in the business world. That and telling a big company's customer that they have have changed their bank account.

he should get death, and if he has any children or wife, they should also get death

seething androjeet... but i feel you.
it must feel pretty bad that the value of all your personal data was mismanaged and ended up in the hands of somebody you didn't know. it's okay, next time it happens we'll hide it from you :)

> oops, I forgot
False.
I never forget.
Ever.

He's a hero.

He forged documents and faked identities. That's fraud.

it would be very interesting to read how they found out

>stole
That's not what that word means.

It's still not theft to deceive. They could have been on top of their books. They weren't.

I could break in and steal the shit at your place, and you're free to pay for security that would deter it. If you got robbed it's your fault.

this
trickery != thievery
Both words would not exist if they were the same.

1 person is a bit different than a massive corp who has different departments to pay invoices than the ones that buy shit.

maybe there's like 10 guys sipping from a cocktail in tahiti right now, who did quit in time so we never heard about it.

Attached: 1352869768393.gif (400x296, 1.01M)

protip: it's an inside job

>yo you owe me 3 bucks from years ago mind giving me that money now for no reason in particular?
what a bunch of idiots desu

Imagine having to be the google employee explaining to your boss you paid a couple mil for Taiwanese parts and then you figured out that it wasn't real.

Attached: 1489369314841.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

No judge will see it that way.

Well.. Not Unless you bribe him.

It's kinda not really but

>It's still not theft to deceive
>stelionate
Sasuga

not in third world eastern Europe shitholes like Latvia

Quite the opposite, russian is the potato of slav languages.

fuck it
im gonna do the same next weekend

I wonder at which moment it stopped being about money for him, and just kept going to see how far he would get.

Looks kinda like that Sicario dude

It was Lithuania, not brother Latvia. Also the judges saw it that way and extradited him to Burgerland

how could he transfer such a big amount of money in such a small country and wasn't detected for years?

Money was offshore, Cyprus maybe or somewhere else

Only a fucking retard would say "I forgot, here's the money" without investigating. The fuck are you even saying here?
>illegal
It isn't. Companies don't deserve any special treatment. It's legal (as it should be) to send this to civilians, therefore it's the same for companies.

>He's agreed to forfeit about $50m. It's not clear what's happened to the other $73m, but Rimasauskas was a prolific and baroque money-launderer who squirreled cash away in Cyprus, Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, and Latvia.

Fucking legend.

Yeah, $122m is a crazy amount. If it were just a single digit million I doubt they would have cared

You just need to know someone who works at $company and cooperate with them low key to set up something like this. They would give you the insider info necessary to engineer this kind of scam.

>old money making more money
color me fucking surprise

The guy in the OP pretended to be companies that Facebook and Google actually deal with.

What a lousy way of keeping the books.

>How can I become this fucked in the ass by Bubba in jail?

>he had to bump it

>it must feel pretty bad that the value of all your personal data was mismanaged and ended up in the hands of somebody you didn't know.
Better him than g*ogle

this user is correct

this.

suspect has been identified, pic related

Attached: screens_feature2-1.jpg (800x415, 39K)

just go for 20 from the start, and be good with that

I heard it was Samwell Hyatt

inb4 he gets less jail time that that nz teenager for owning "objectionable" material

based

well, first of all you have to be invited to be the falls guy

He got too greedy.

In which shitole do you live?

spin: man stole from google stealing bad

real story: stupid fucking google

maybe google should have read his ToS

Shut up faggot

>If I sent you email saying that you owe 0.34£ for service you forgot long ago, would you begin an investigation to get you the one obvious scammer, or would you say "oops, I forgot" and pay it?
I honestly don't check my email (except for a few senders) or my physical mail. I wouldn't even notice.

>certain combinations of letters and numbers are illegal
Nigga just close your eyes

Hes a Lithuanian hero
370ch.lt/int/
Come to our chan to congladurate us for raising based wiggers

Attached: 1524082128536.jpg (662x541, 124K)

More like in which shithole do you live in where the freedom of speech is neglected?

it's fraud you dense moron

It's not less of a fraud than literally every (((privacy policy))) out there. He's just as bad as Google themselves, except he caused harm to Google which is an inherently evil corporation so he's doing a public service.

What he's doing is and should remain illegal. That being said, I can't say I didn't wish I thought of myself, and I'd buy him a drink if I ever met him.

> I honestly don't check my email (except for a few senders) or my physical mail. I wouldn't even notice.
Ah the life of the unemployed.

Protecting people from their own stupidity should't be a matter of law. This should be legal. Google could have easily checked who they're depositing money to.

being this anti-Jow Forums

It would hurt small businesses that aren't on top of their own financing yet.

What is identity theft, right?

A myth meme that we use to avoid the real problem of wire fraud. It's not that anyone steals anyone's identity, it's that it gets used without permission. The user saying shit about privacy policies was right on the money.

Why do you think I'm unemployed? I have work email, but most of it is useless. I filter out for things that are from my team or to my team. Everything else goes unread and has for years. I have home email, and I mainly use that to communicate with my family, track email logins, and a few other things. Everything else goes unread.

Physical mail is 100% useless. I get my W-2 digitally, which is the only professional correspondence I need. My bills are all paid automatically because computers exist. Packages I order online show up in my building's mailroom on the floor. I stopped checking my mail entirely and the post office started returning everything to sender, which was great until my family complained about not being able to send me cards. So I fixed that and now check my mail once every three months.

If individuals aren't retarded enough to fall for this then a business has no excuse

Imagine being the people in the business department right now.
>Stacy why did you pay this one?!
>>I don't know it looked legit!

Attached: pre approved.png (180x224, 25K)

Also laws shouldn't exist to protect corporations, no matter how small. It would be completely different if the money was actually stolen, as in, by force. But distributing information, even if it's false, is not theft or a crime.

Delegation has a cost. Not all forms of it are meant to be cost-effective. Starting up a business is really an art.

I agree completely. The larger you are, the most types of responsibilities you should be able to both willingly and willfully handle.

Didn't know fraud was protected by the freedom of speech, please elaborate