Dell Diversity Hiring Program for Autistic

>Dell is seeking autistic to hire
>jobs.dell.com/neurodiversity

What’s your excuse now Jow Forums?

Attached: 78AB04FA-4350-4818-A73F-6041F88555BF.jpg (1125x1406, 1.19M)

Guise, Dell will pay your autistic ass to do this. This is better than Andrew Yang becoming president.

Attached: AC5DC7E6-5A55-449C-B61C-C8CFAFF9E131.jpg (1125x624, 527K)

You can do it!

Attached: 84DFA0B4-891D-4638-9B4E-79BC2BD720A0.jpg (1125x617, 575K)

>socially retarded
>not retarded enough to pass as severely autistic
Do I have to pretend?
If I'm gonna throw away my dignity, I'd rather pretend to be transgender.

That's nice, we all can have a job now

It's only for unironically autistic.

Jow Forums meme autism =/= real world autism

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_151024.png (756x788, 300K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED AUTISMOS

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_151123.png (627x526, 89K)

I was a NEET shut in with Jow Forums meme autism. Now I'm working from my parents basement in a telecommuting-only job where I made $18/hr. I plan to move out soon and make a life for myself.

Attached: birthday7.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Its only a matter of time...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 12.22.06 PM.png (614x848, 550K)

The guy looks like he has downs, not autism.

Meanwhile at Google...

Attached: google black.png (913x833, 410K)

>neurodiversity
>only applies to 1 mental condition

Attached: I_TOOK_THE_BOOTS.png (600x600, 501K)

Is it any different than ethnic diversity programs that only care about blacks and mexicans?

Looks like he’s an albino autist

Attached: 736AD322-3CFC-4896-9309-7D4F206A9ABA.jpg (1125x620, 526K)

> squeaky wheel gets the oil
It’s time to ride the ‘diversity’ train for gibs. Demand tech companies hire ‘autistic’ in order to give NEETs jobs, provide them training and cater to their needs like the cater to waamen, nigs, beaners and trannies.

Attached: B286446D-8335-4EF5-A7E0-802592527575.jpg (550x368, 23K)

Will Dell let me bring my waifu to work?

Attached: 8A759F9B-124A-4BFF-974B-CEE60FABDDDE.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

If these companies had any heart, they would provide loving prostitutes.

Attached: virgin1.png (939x529, 296K)

Attached: 1552423304854.jpg (1299x735, 97K)

It’s in the benefit package

Attached: BD37D198-5DF2-4FE8-8B54-68DE4734581B.jpg (800x533, 371K)

they don't actually give a shit about "neurodiversity," this is just them realising autists can be used efficiently and wanting to hire them under the veil of being progressive

>autists
>efficient
You haven't met any autists, have you?

>Do I have to pretend?

Just be yourself without social limitations you imposed on yourself.

It it's obsessed over efficiency and programming then it's pretty fucking efficient

albinos have red eyes, no?

In 10 years Google will be a heap of garbage and Dell will be like IBM or Bell Labs in the 70s.

>get through the autism diversity quota
>company finds out you're an incel and fire you out of fear for terrorism

Dell wants to harness the power of autists after seeing what the open source community has accomplished. They should hire Stallman as their ambassador

See that's where you're wrong.
Enterprise is obsessed with bureaucracy. They're trying to move away from it, but they just can't. The work cannot be coordinated on such scale without heaps of paperwork because communication isn't reliable.

In addition, you would need additional personal to peer review their work. Efficient is not always useful. As you have seen, projects that are well documented, although leak memory all over the place, trump over those that have little to no documentation and are masterpieces in terms of efficiency.

Not all autists care about efficiency either. Some are just destructive or hyper active. It's very rare that an autist that's concentrated concentrated on some task also does it well.

Remember: communication is key. Autists have little to no communication skills.

Why are people treating this autism shit like it's news? It's been around a while now. Is it just because it popped up on some webshit hn list?

Because it’s time for NEETs to whine and nag for this the same way wahmen nag for jobs at tech companies.

>In addition, you would need additional personal to peer review their work
Not after a while. Functional autists are not fucking retarded just can't deal with people in real time.

In general communication is important but well defined confined roles/tasks don't need it at all.

Dell only hires 100% pajeets,I'm not joking,try calling them at any of their numbers. Dell is basically run entirely out of India. And their tech support is garbage and their warranty can't be trusted.

You know that companies are more than just tech support, right?

Smartest engineer at my last job was autistic. The problem was he couldn’t deal with anyone besides our engineering manager who was like an interpreter for him.

Jow Forums isnt autistic tho, we're just a bunch of entitled, whiny cunts

Sounds like a good manager.

good for you user. Keep the good work

these autism are high functional and also their interest is programming and software. But most autists are low functional and their interest are more related to collect and arrange things.

These guys are very special in all ways. Good for them, thought.

>and their interest are more related to collect and arrange things.
What if it's because they were raised by retards and simply didn't have access to productive hobbies?

i got an autism diagnosis in 6th grade for being a little shit, but i'm honestly fine now
i could def submit old documentation and act weird during the interview for easy $$$, too tempting

I don't know about you, but I'd consider that a sign of success on a blind date.

How do I know if I have unironic autism?

You totally have it because it's a spectrum.

I mean if you have to ask you have at least some.

Simple foolproof test: have you ever suddenly recalled an embarrassing or awkward memory and erratically shouted out some incoherent word, or perhaps a swear, and maybe shaken your head or some other body movement? It's a coping mechanism inherent to those on the autism spectrum.

>but i'm honestly fine now
>posts on Jow Forums

Any online tests to take before committing to a doctor?

I believe in you, user

Attached: 1473580244620.jpg (400x400, 31K)

What's this called?

it's not about productive hobbies. People with autism will have a fixation with one activity and that's it. They brain works different, you can give them therapy but that fixation is extremely hard (most of the time impossible) to change. What you can do thought, it's teach them to take care of themselves: bathing, eating, cleaning, stuff like that, but if the person likes to collect legos, that's it man, it won't work for Dell.

I'm a NEET that is fixated with fucking around on Jow Forums and other unproductive sites. I like tech but never bothered to learn to program. I'm also socially awkward. Is that autistic enough to work for Dell?

most people that say they have autism, they don't have autism. Dissability bucks is a thing

>is that autistic enough to work for Dell?
can you look at a complex system source code (like the whole Linux kernel) and find flaws and bugs on the code? if you can, then yeah, you are autistic enough to work for Dell.

Does an autistic weeb count?

So dell is searching for savant tier people to do the menial tasks or what?

does this mean autists are allowed to have some say in cocs? Like push out the trannies?

I have like 2 autistic friend from college and everybody calls be an autist whisperer

Fuckin kek

I don’t live in Texas.

Autism and gender identity disorders have high comorbidity. If anything they will put trans people as the main protected class in CoCs.