Would he buy iPhone or Samsung?

Would he buy iPhone or Samsung?

Attached: kurz_gödel.jpg (1480x832, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/09/07/business/infowars-app-alex-jones-apple-ban.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sony

The Führer would buy an Energizer Power Max P18K Pop 1 to keep him going during the war.

Attached: 1546996137082.jpg (600x327, 24K)

he would have his people create their own and hallofcosts the non pure chink phones

Why do you think he would use shit? He would create the best phone with the superior German engineering

Nokia

>superior German engineering
>over-engineered piece of shit that works like shit and breaks by itself
so a librem phone running linux?

If there's one thing germans can do well, it's quality of product. German tanks in WW2 were objectively superior; the reason they lost is because they were simply outnumbered by cheap, mass produced allied tanks.

>burger jews
or
>rice field jews
hmm

Whatever Germany made, he was very patriotic.

>the reason they lost is because they were simply outnumbered by cheap, mass produced allied tanks.
So the path to victory is actually cheap mass produced shit instead of quality products?

stop shittalking you dumb dumb. this guy kis correct.
Germans are not even close at the forefront of technological inventions, but german shit just works. Especially everything industrial. It is made to last and it does that perfectly fine.

t. german

nytimes.com/2018/09/07/business/infowars-app-alex-jones-apple-ban.html

Hitler repressed dissidence

Apple iPhone

No it's running on your tears, retard

Yall niggers.

He would have an old reliable Symbian S60 Siemens device like picrelated.

Attached: images (3).jpg (630x472, 42K)

shill

Oh sure, that's why he loves his rolls royce

He'd probably have made a phone superior to both.

this grinds my gears everytime i look at it,why not put a jack in it? why? i mean actually fucking why?? call me a fag all you want but i like to go to sleep listening to audiobooks and the problem i always run into is the battery dying, this would have been the perfect audiobook phone, they could have even marketed with the hook of, listen to your storys all night without the charge running out and be tired as shit for work tomorrow which the battery will also survive
what the fuck is wrong with the tech industry have all the sane people left already

exactly.
look at how modern tech companies are doing nowadays.
>over-engineered
>works like shit and breaks by itself
you don't even know what over-engineered means.

Telefunken

Rolls Royce is VW now, so it is German car.

Or BMW, don't remember. But 100% GERMAN,
JA

What OS would he use?
TempleOS?

Something that requires a lot of lebensRom

Ba dum tss

It's easy to outnumber your opponent when half of his tanks are a maintenance nightmare that has to be abandoned as soon as it breaks down along the road

I know that feel so hard bro, I was hype as fuck when I saw it, then raged when no jack.

what would the design of his naziPhone look like? I think he would want it shiny chrome with eagle and swastika emblem in the back

it would be white

WW2 was a war of resources. the allies simply had more and the axis could not expand fast enough.

Probably Sony. He liked the Japanese.

You know it's so efficient it can be powered by using your tears!
German phones do not follow the latest meme trends so if you are some kind of retarded boomer zoomer consumer faggot that wants 23809423 cameras with optical zoom a mechanical failure point in your folding screen and full screen notch™ then don't bother. If you want a phone with audio jack, amazing battery life, custom OS support by design and a case so sturdy you can kill someone with it then get German.

>German tanks
>superior

Most German tanks during ww2 couldn't do 20 km before the transition or the engine shit itself , German engineering is a meme

fpbp

volkshandy