He still uses QWERTY

>He still uses QWERTY

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TVKvZkbndc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys cretin
i'll use whatever i want

>he uses a mechanical keyboard
welcome to the future old man we use touchscreens here. I set mines keyboard to be alphabetical and now you don't have to spend time looking for leters

Attached: pepe-the-frog-White-Pearl-SU--Steven-Universe-5082681.jpg (811x1028, 88K)

What else should I use, JCUKEN?

kys

I use AZERTY

Attached: 1553110018781.jpg (579x546, 161K)

Of course not. I use QWERTZ.

Attached: SSMarching.jpg (374x280, 19K)

DVORAK is the way

qwertz is superior

fucking Frenchtard, learn a real keyboard layout

convince me as a non German speaker to use QWERTZ

Attached: 1552564002315.png (306x306, 70K)

>retarded thread
>frogposter

Attached: RVAP0049_2048x.jpg (2048x2048, 355K)

Why would you? The placement of the special characters is shit for programming, and you most likely have no use for ä, ü or ö.

I still average 135wpm using it so yeah.

This

True, which is why I use Colemak, it's good for programming and has the extra characters I need (ĉ, ĝ, ĥ, ĵ, ŝ, ŭ)

>The placement of the special characters is shit for programming
You fucking wot? Every time I happen to have to use QWERTY I get a stroke from the completely random special char placement on their keyboards

wow damn no kidding, AZERTY has some hella great character placment, better than colemak even

What a pleb.
Voice inputs are true tech of future.

Attached: 1548172526662.jpg (460x291, 39K)

I use colemak, and often make typing errors kek

I still prefer it though, I don't have RSI now.

>and often make typing errors
are you sure that's not because you're a fucking idiot?

>having to rebind everything ever
ayo no thanks, y'all niggas with yo dvoraks should keep to your selves

>he still uses qwertz

Attached: 1489325124021.jpg (120x120, 2K)

how do I get more people to use dvorak?
it is so good

Attached: 87035.png (300x300, 133K)

The shittiest keyboard layout ever invented.

Nein. Ich use QWERTZ

Better than AZERTY, but still absolute shit. I cannot type ñ or ç without using the extended key.

Им юcинг ЙЦУКEH, итc кoмфи.

you damn cavemen; direct neural input master race here

>become 1% more efficient at typing on your own computer
>at the cost of becoming slow as shit in qwerty and having to spend what sums up to tens hours of your life explaining to people why you're typing like a grandma and/or changing keyboard settings
You'll grow out of it eventually.

Attached: (You).jpg (500x625, 79K)

Why do you care what other people use you drooling autist.

This

How often do you use other people's computers? I use mine at home and my work computer at work (already configured for me), and that's about it.

The joy of letting people use my laptop and watching them struggle to type every time outweighs any of that.

>not using a voice-crystal tesseract interface

>anything but using dragon to voice type commands directly into the console of the Google mainframe itself from a supercomputer that exists 10 minutes in the past

Attached: Cuspccowboy.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

COLEMAK

Attached: dbac4affedabe15de488e638b15a66ac3e8c68fecfc2ec2d7731eb264ae62b27.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

qwerty was designed to stop typewriters from jamming, therefore minimized effort and ergonomics was not a priority. That is what alternative keyboards accomplish. But yes there will not be a huge reward for speed for at least a few years of daily practice, just like with qwerty.

I think most anons should consider the kenesis advantage or some other alternative keyboards though, since the modern design of keyboards is terrible, using only your thumbs for the space bar and using the right pinky for 20 frickin keys

Zoomers struggle to type even with a standard keyboard layout now.

you can know 2 or more layouts if you practice them both often. I can switch between qwerty and colemak

The whole world types in qwerty or variations of it. Unperceptive effort and ergonomic improvements are meaningless next to that. Feel free to start using a decimal system to count time while you're at it, you wouldn't be the first one either.

Definitely, I still type around 45 WPM on QWERTY. But even if I couldn't, I wouldn't care, because I only ever have to do it a few times a year.

for you

90% of the world uses Windows on their PCs. Guess I shouldn't use Linux on my own machine!

>being mediocre with two layouts
You must be so frigging cool man.

>Unperceptive effort

youtube.com/watch?v=7TVKvZkbndc

Apples and oranges. We're talking about motor memory.

I use my own PCs 99.99% of the time. I also have a bunch of desktop-environment-specific keyboard shortcuts committed to muscle memory. Why should I limit my own setup for other people's setups?

pure unadulterated autism

Explain to me, right now, using evidence and logic, what is the optimal keyboard layout.

>FLOSSES the video
nice

Based and frogpilled.