Yo mama.

How do I get in?
Yo dirty whore mother.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Decipher my ass pubes.

What wiki?
Up your mom's prolapsed asshole.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To mock anyone who's a newfag and dangle invites above their reach.
News:
YOU'LL NEVER GET IN, NEVEEEER!!
Fuck yo news you autistic weeb scum.

Attached: ssshhheeeiiitt.jpg (654x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

red.trackerstatus.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is RED dead?

no

Attached: aom.png (1280x536, 810K)

Someone on the IRC just said the feds seized one of their servers, but it's not that big a deal and likely nothing was lost.

lets go waffles brothers

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

which irc

he is trololololing u

no shit sherlock

im fred, not sherlock

weebs/

Why is IPT ddossing RED?

um, why not sweaty

is yts.am some kind of honey trap? i'm not US based, so i don't really care, but otherwise it seems too good to be true.

I'm only on one private tracker - TorrentDay. I have 3 invites there.
Any ways to get to PTP with that?

Yeah just look for the thread in TorrentDay's invite forums. But TorrentDay is far better than PTP anyway if you're not watching shit movies.

interview for RED then recruit to PTP

red is dead dumbass

>brod

PTP is doing piece size restrictions on uploads now. Fucking nice.

Ok, PTP is genuinely great. So many anime films that not even AB has.

fuck you. where is >>ptg?
where is the previous thread url?
If you're dummy, don't create a new thread

Make me.

Attached: 1542164628758.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

RaidED

I want to recommend ptp as an alternative to ADC but just don't want to be considered as showing off my torrent rank.
>poor them, they are just jealous of what I have.
>not fair for me.

what happened to the waffle tracker? it down again

>1gb feature films
yeah its great user

BTN recruitment on RED when?

>oops! I did it again.
I wish it could shine once!

In the future.

btn thread still?

ADC was harder to get into than PTP for the last few years.

I don't get what you're saying. You want to tell people who want to get into ADC to simply get into PTP instead? Not like it was possible for them before. Ranking up on GGn and RED is a pain in the ass if you have no particular interest in either medium.

>sweaty
Oh...
WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO?!

red pill me on IPT

/marked/

Because ADC was full of traders, I believe full of traders. Those guys were exchanging accounts. Lack of staff activity too made it no recruitment. Only few people requested invites for friends and lol a guy even requested people to buy something to upload if he wanted an invite, that guy still survived well on ADC. Can't imagine that happening.
>tb very honest, it should be down for good.

I just meant PTP is a very good candidate as an alternative to PTP but PTP sounds impossible for many people who might not be able to get in and survive. It's like once you want to be faithful to other people, they think you're boasting. lol.

With this stats, I don't think you need any redpill.

Attached: 1553528749716.jpg (960x124, 19K)

>red pill me on IPT
good for ghostleeching

Where does IPT recruit? I've not seen them on the invite forums for RED, PTP or BTN.

>RED, PTP or BTN.
IPT's banned from invite forum on those trackers.
You might get recruitment invites from one or more Chinese trackers tho, lol.

>get in and survive
What does tht even mean? From what I can tell PTP is so fucking easy to survive in. I've been in for less than a day and I've simply crossseeded like 80 movies I had saved. Now I make so many bonus points, and the number keeps going up like crazy because the formula is busted, that I can buy like 5GB a day or something without even uploading a byte myself. This might not be as easy as AB, but it sure as hell doesn't seem hard. On RED I don't even download unless I have tokens.

Yeah, PTP is virtually ratioless.

>From what I can tell PTP is so fucking easy to survive in
Agree, PTP has never been not easy to survive in. As you know, it bans a lot and most of banned guys are traders.
Most of guys that I talk about are newbies, they heard of PTP and dreamt of getting into it, and they bought invites or used shared accounts. They don't have a second chance and perhaps, they don't have any chance if no one invite them. Will you guide a person into the right way if he does not listen to you from the beginning?
>There are many trackers whose staff owned some accounts on btn, ptp, hdb and other trackers to share within its uploaders. They have not been been yet, but reporting is not my duty lol.
>Not all people are good users like you think of them. They are from Indian (most of the cases), Brazil, China, Vietnam, East EU, and THE MIDDLE EAST.

Those stats tell me you pay for a seedbox to upload, which zek makes money on by selling invites and VIP.
You're literally handing him $10+ a month.
""'based"'"

Another day another bread without disgusting pedo anime poster who hanged himself for being a faggot.

rtorrent confirmed bloat
>rtorrent fags will defend this

Attached: bt ram.png (1920x1080, 299K)

How do thsoe stats indicate a seedbox? I have a shit tier 50k connection and within a year on AB I've downloaded 8TB and uploaded 6TB. Both raw.

Reminder that Plan 9 is bloat.

Not my account and not me who originally posted that screenshot. I just re-uploaded it after the uploader deleted it.
Ask >> 70295774 for more detail please (^^)

>RED has been raided
oh no no no no no...

based 2.2.1

what a brilliant real world test applicable for everyone seeding 1200 rared ebooks

Muh freely.available throat singing!

Attached: 1552431571155.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

why do the music ones always go down and not the movie ones?

>/ptg/ 2019
>neons unironically masturbating over iptorrents

PTP is down every third week

your moms down every night
OHH

>not being on BiB

RIAA is too eager with big music private trackers because most of their new works are shared there. WCD would have stayed safe and sound for a longer time if it had not moved into streaming and sales.
And movies? most are downloaded from public trackers.

So uhm, will I receive DMCA notifications because of RED now? Guys?

another day another unknown mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 526858 animal_ears dress nekomimi tail uzuki_tsukuyo.jpg (2471x3500, 1.32M)

yesterthread:

Does oppaitime have any original-pls-do-not-leak content like U2 does?

>Rare Japanese avant-folk CD came in today
>Nowhere good to upload it

Attached: 1547743187428.jpg (925x819, 85K)

No.

I seem to remember OT being against the entire concept of tracker exclusives for pirated content, and let anyone upload their content anywhere else

Thoughts on PicoTorrent?

>U2

You know the tracker is shit when the person who posted a review about it is banned.

What's the best thing to build up bonus points on PTP? Just download what I want and then seed it forever?

I've got about 60GB from free points I was given, should I just download ~200GB of freeleech and then just sit on it for 6 months until I can apply for BTN?

find the biggest torrent with 1 seed then seed that forever

7 months until PTP invite...

>doesn't just use whatever tracker has the content he wants

IPT haters frick off

Attached: Untitled.jpg (133x178, 17K)

/marked/

See you in jail, buddy.

Anyone bothered to check the RED IRC? How long will these cucks need to unfuck thier site?

>490k torrents total
>54k have 0 seeders

Kinda shitty to have so many dead torrents for a supposed archive and not prune dead ones

can someone share the blutopia invite forum?

>in all top trackers
>still come to /ptg/ to see all the beggars shit on their asses and cry about recruitment

xD

based

Attached: 1547674939264.png (89x14, 459)

Zeitgeist has changed the topic to: [ .:REDACTED:. ] [ Status: red.trackerstatus.info/ ] ...
[ Yes, the site is down. We’re working on it. No ETA. ]

and redpilled

Too bad. Exclusivity brings an incentive to share more quality stuff. Many people who actually buy shit don't want their uploads all over the place.

why delete

Attached: 1553539590076.jpg (133x178, 17K)

frick u faggot reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my mom caught me saying IPT was good so she forced me to.

I'm sorry, thank you for reposting it.

>In the future.
And with what requirements, mister?

How do I get into BTN?
I'm already in AB, PTP and RED.

If I'm on PTP, HDB, and some other random curry HD trackers, am I missing anything at all by not being on AHD?

>Yes, the site is down.
No shit. Fuck zeitgeist and fuck ridf.

very few exclusive internals, so not really

>he watches TV shows
Neck yourself, pig.

GIVE ME MY RED BACK

Attached: file.png (1143x308, 33K)

Isn't there a BTN recruitment thread at the PTP invite forum? Poweruser isn't even hard.

how many seasons of Top Gear are up on BTN?

>windows only
>probably not recognised by any good trackers

become Power User on PTP

Where does HDC recruit?

Not him but getting there, is it PU + 10 uploads or do you also need 6 months?