Arume Survival Thread S1 Ep13: Why am I still doing? Edition

In late 2007 an alien empire,named the Arume Empire, invaded Earth, swiftly conquering the major powers in days. Now humanity has bent their knee to the alien threat.

You take on the role of a human civilian two years later in the USA. Based upon you and your accomplices actions the history of the world shall change...or not.

In-game date: August 26, 2021

-Pick a name and hop right in!

-Rolling will be based off Discord, but OP will roll for those who wish to not join.

-More information shall be added in over time as you uncover more.

-How successful some of your actions depends on your rolls with difficulty changing based upon what you are trying to accomplish. Though sometimes good rolls won’t save you from sticky situations you’ll find yourself in.

-Rolling System:0-39 a failure, 40-50 a coin flip, 51-75 a success, 76-89 a great success, 90-98 a grand success,and 100/dubs being a godsend

Attached: 1543349241049.png (680x605, 368K)

>WAKE UP

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1186x791, 52K)

Shoot the guy's hands when he exposes his cover to shoot

>Remember

Wakith

>wkea

>Wait for my target to get in range

You last left off walking around the base for...something after coming back on your own volition.
He reveals himself from cover to take a shot, but as soon as he reveals himself you fire at his hand with your revolver, leaving him disarmed. He falls over behind cover, most likely nursing his wound, and you hear him bawling in pain.
You last left off with Ino asking her questions about herself.
You last left off discussing with the Lumberjack trying to get the Arume off his land.
You last left off getting some cash and choosing to go to the city.
You seem someone who somewhat matches the description walk by the window and stop near a dining table.

Rush towards his position and throw away his weapon, while pointing mine at him

>Fire

>Go look for some place to buy F O O D at

>PUMP SOME IRON

Attached: rich-piana-58a9e1756fb92.jpg (500x600, 52K)

>continue with that then

"Well, nyou can stay in my room then-nya!"
>Look super excited

Attached: 22.gif (390x236, 884K)

You dash over from cover and kick the assault rifle away from him. You see him nursing his blown off hand.
"Alright..what do you want from me?!"
You take aim and squeeze the trigger. From the rooftop you see the glass shatter and the man's head piece apart from the shot hitting him.
You hop in a car, and begin your search for the nearest settlement or anything. After five minutes of aimless driving you see a sign. The town you were at before towards the south or the Arume city towards the Northwest.
You drop everything and head over towards the training room. Grabbing the heaviest looking weight you can find, you begin lifting easily.
"We can't just give you cash like that. There's a whole process to that, sir." She says.

"And you can't just take my land like that. It's unfair when I had to be told to leave without even so much time to pack my belongings!"
She shakes her head.
"OK."
She gives a shaky thumbs up. Face still as straight as ever.

>Check the time
"O-okay?"
>Give a big grin and shout:
"Inyo!"
>While giving her a big hug

Attached: 18.gif (500x336, 792K)

"I want you to come with me"
Take my distance and take aim at him while signaling to leave the room
"Get going"

>okay, this is based
>finish my weight lifting
>now that i got my pump, take my shirt off
>go hit on alicia

Attached: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg (660x495, 47K)

>Go to the human town, i'm willing to work with arume but that doesn't mean i'll willingly go into the cities they control if i don't have to

>As soon as his body collapses get out of sight,hide my gun in my backpack and put on one of the clothes i got from the store and put on the barrel of my gun,then walk until my bike and leave the crime scene

>Pick my teeth with one of my fingernails while I wait for them to settle the matter

a lot of quoting here

Rolling in
Name is PD

rolling in