Fell for the mechanical keyboard meme

>fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
>keys literally falling out
>losing keys left and right
>annoying red backlight that I have to turn off every time reboot
>same KD ratio in lol

Why the fuck did you guys shill this meme for so long?

Attached: 1E453C8D-56E3-4458-B715-08F039D3183A.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H66XwhzhdnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats what you get for buying a gayming keeb instead of building your own, pleb.

>keys literally falling out
you bought the wrong keyboard, retard

I'll give you a hint

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
>bought 40$ chinkshit mechanical keyboard
That's like saying you fell for the computer meme and bought a Intel Pentium 3 with Vodoo graphics, then go on complaining about how it can't play any new games.

Attached: 1543601048060-0.jpg (613x533, 107K)

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1532640858120.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>Logitech
>chinkshit

What?

>Playing LoL in Gamergate + 5
>is a retard
case closed, thread pruned

Any mechanical keyboard that cost less than $150 is chinkshit

Logitech Mechanical keyboards are garbage.

>Logitech
>not chinkshit

What?

Name a chinkless mechanical keyboard.

The fuck are you doing I've had the g513 for over a year now and I still have to pry the keycaps off

Logitech is trash. Deal with it nigger. I want to throw this thing out of my window.

So you bought a cheap gamer board without researching? Wow the entirety of mechanical keyboards must be bad!

Tie the cord around your neck and lead the way

Never buy logitech. Thier shit is cheap. It's not like it used to be. I like Corsair shit okay.

25$ Chinese keyboard dis probably better than Logitech.

I'll save the cord for you.

That's ok I won't need it because I'm not a child who destroys things with my hamfists and sausage fingers

Corsair

You belong in the landfill with the rest of Logitech Chinese outsourced Jewish garbage.

Maybe romer g, certain Chinese boards aren't bad but you need to do research first unlike retard OP

>not using a vintage Model M that would probably cost $1000 to make today
Or similar. I use an NMB Space Invader board from decades ago.

Attached: ModelM.jpg (2352x987, 291K)

>Taiwan
same shit

You're dogshit

Attached: F849F4A8-E7DD-4050-BE65-C60BF769EFFC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Nah the romer g's are fine op is just a sperg who needs one of those unbreakable oem Dell membranes

No, romer g's admittedly suck

Nice, EPBT dyesubs?

Can you guys recommend me a good keyboard less than 80$?

Care to elaborate I like mine better than my previous mx reds and haven't encountered any problems

Get a 20-30$ chinese keyboard from Amazon because they're all fucking Chinese garbage middle manned by Jewish parasites to make a profit.

Poker mini

I don't know how viable this option is, but I grabbed a Rosewill RK9000 for close to 65 bucks with cherry blues. It's a standard looking keyboard with numpad, detachable cable (comes with PS2 and USB) and no RGB faggotry.

based

not op but they feel to similar to membrane to me. that and the lack of third party key caps suck. default keycaps logitech uses is just laser engraved garbage. letter rub off easily and abs plastic shines in no time.

i'm using a ducky shine from three years ago with double shot pbt keycaps and mx browns and its been a solid champ. with once every two week cleanings it still looks like brand new.

what the fuck is a mechanical keyboard?

A meme

fpbp as always.

>weeb keycaps
>qwerty
>artisan
disgusting

Can someone recommend a good keyboard for under 40$ that isn't logishit.

I got a $40 chink keyboard (redragon) and I have had no problems with it apart from noise

i have a ~$20 steelseries gayming keyboard and its meant to replicate a mechanical keyboard w/o having actual switches and I like it alot. Mechanical keyboards are a dumb meme. Gayming peripherals in general are dumb as fuck only thing that could help your k/d in the slightest is a decent pair of headphones.

you can still buy model ms new for like 80 bucks on amazon. IBM just sold the tooling to lexmark who in turn sold it to unicomp. also they're still membrane keyboards even after all these years which means you'll have to deal with the 2kro limits

Gigabyte K83

Ignore that retard Ducky makes superior boards Corsair is just a reseller

anything that isn't some laser projection or touch screen
youtube.com/watch?v=H66XwhzhdnA

logitech is pinnacle chink shit

Is the g610 so bad? I'm starting to regret mine.