Hackforums and Money

Greetings folks,
Having recently lost my dream job, I find myself unable to cope with the prospect of working another temp contract or god forbid, waging it up at walmart etc. I want to hear from the community how likely it is that I can make enough income to support myself, or even significant supplemental income through the money making methods detailed on places like Hackforums. Is setting up fake premium snaps, writing adware, etc a reliable or low-skill entryway into making money? I have a few college semesters experience with Java, C, and C++. What can I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-111625_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 618K)

Kill yourself

Kill yourself.

You should kill yourself.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself it's the only way

The popular consensus is that you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1520402129434.png (1000x2000, 412K)

kys

I knew I could count on you guys to let me know how to succeed

Really though, if anyone will, tell me where to begin. I'm fairly near rock bottom here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-022113_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 1.29M)

You've quite a lot of options there. Start by finding either a gun, a rope, or a belt for example.

The only way of making money on hackforums is selling a shitty guide on how to make money. Keep in mind avg HF user is 14.

Great, thanks for the reply. I was thinking the community there is sort of low quality- do you know of any better forums, current not included? Also are those methods completely unviable, or just so unlikely that you may as well sell the idea than implement it?

here's your (you)

Attached: 1553401344365.jpg (1080x2220, 652K)

lmao, who would hit that thing

>Front desk at Motel 6
Why am I not surprised

The answer may scare you. Click on the link below to find out

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-225243_Tinder.jpg (810x1656, 577K)

pretty picky for a spic landwhale

Did you install Gentoo?

Kali

kill yourself

parrotOS actually. thought all the included tools might help me learn *some*thing. Cant even get a handle on having hashcat work with my gpu though

aye, your opinion has been noted and the proper paperwork generated. take a number and your seat and (you) will be served shortly

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-202746_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 538K)

That is pretty much all women for you when it comes to online dating. They are want turbo-Chad who is 6'3" making six figures a year when they are some fat land whale with several kids from different hoodrats.

This is a pasta, right? I read a variarion of this a couple days ago.

I wish man. I guess my writing connotes insincerity because of the psychological posture which telling people about my genuine situation on Jow Forums puts me in. Either that or all autists write the same- you decide.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-182334_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 640K)

these are gold! do you have moar sempai?

BHW thank me later

>I'm fairly near rock bottom here.
the only honest answer you're going to get is as follows.

STOP ASKING Jow Forums FOR CAREER ADVICE. IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY JUST NECK YOURSELF

He tried to apprehend him, didn't expect to get easier from 17yo forward..
I've tried to apprehend him, didn't expect to get her tits in her cave in the most vanilla way.

Where do you think you are my bee Kurama on a date with a hammer.

user. The truth is YES its possible to make enough money from semi shady sources like you mentioned but it takes a special kind of talent that people who ask this will never posess

Attached: gazou_0354.jpg (805x589, 190K)