You ARE going to get an Apple card, right Jow Forums?

You ARE going to get an Apple card, right Jow Forums?

Attached: Apple-Card.png (2144x1234, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/apple-has-unveiled-its-new-credit-card-with-goldman-sachs-here-are-the-details-2019-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the cashback percentage?
or is it some gay ass shit where you can only get store credit on apple services and products?

why
my credit unions credit card is 6%
rewards and cash back
seems like zero point to get this meme

>a product literally made to be used as a fallback when no NFC
I'm not poor and I do not live on a poor region, so I don't have to get one.

>why

You don't want to be the only loser without the Apple card, right?

But that card is intended for losers. Regular persons can use Pay instead of a card. FFS, even slums have internet and accept non contact payments. This is for worse than 4rd world scenarios.

>Cash back
>Apple

I already have a superior card

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x189, 12K)

no

>posting a pic of your credit card on a tibetanese fishing BBS
lol have fun getting hacked

user, I...

Unironically yes.

Attached: desktop.jpg (5120x2880, 2.73M)

Hi Patrick

no, I don't live in the 3rd World

Attached: returded.png (706x262, 42K)

You absolute fucking brainlets

>no fees
They'll make banker jews angry.

give it back Tyrone

>On 19 July 2012, India investigated alleged violation of safety compliance, in which Indian employees were believed to be involved.[130]On 9 November 2012, Indian activist and politicianArvind Kejriwalsaid he had details of 700 Indian bank accounts hiding black money with a total value of₹60 billion(US$830million) with HSBC inGeneva.[131]In June 2013, a media outlet in India did an undercover expose where HSBC officers were caught on camera agreeing to launder "black money." HSBC placed these employees on leave pending their own internal investigation.[132]

>In November 2012 it was reported that HSBC had set up offshore accounts inJerseyfor suspected drug-dealers and other criminals, and thatHM Revenue and Customshad launched an investigation following awhistleblowerleaking details of £700 million allegedly held in HSBC accounts in the Crown dependency .[133]

>Following search warrants and raids beginning in January 2013, in mid-March 2013 Argentina's main taxing authority accused HSBC of using fake receipts and dummy accounts to facilitate money laundering and tax evasion.[134][135][136]

Holy fuck HSBC is fucking BASED

Why would you pull out a credit card to use contactless pay when you have your phone?

>being this new

Attached: 1550268810810.png (655x452, 125K)

Because it's unironically faster than using your iPhone because the iPhone doesn't have TouchID anymore.

>onion-cord full of yurus
omg that's so epic xD like omg do you like zelda too??? 8O

#1 - Object A, small thin light piece of plastic (or titanium if anal-retentive), easy to carry, move and maneuver, needs no batteries
#2 - Object B, a bulky, expensive and easily-broken mobile phone which you'll look like a dick waving around trying to get proximity for NFC, or switch BT back on, or whatever the fuck
= Lets see, well Gee, which of the above would YOU prefer using for contactless payment?

>waving around trying to get proximity for NFC, or switch BT back on, or whatever the fuck
If this seriously applies to you then you'll never manage to do a contactless payment with a credit card either.

>All those times you're out shopping with no phone.
Paying via NFC takes literal seconds

Of course it's a Discord tranny.

>Not being a wheelchair bound autist

2% universal cashback, 3% for apple products and services

businessinsider.com/apple-has-unveiled-its-new-credit-card-with-goldman-sachs-here-are-the-details-2019-3

never worked in a bar then, I take it ?

But I am not black skinned.

Yeah, drunk people will never manage to get their card out in one go.

welp; I just found the catch.

I didn't realize the 2% cashback was only when used with Apple pay. You only get 1% cashback when you use the cool ass titanium card.

Fuck off Marius