Web Browser

What web broswer are you using, if not one of the big 3?

>holy fuck, not being able to use non-javascript captchas in this is killing me

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x864, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toptenreviews.com/software/internet/best-internet-browser-software/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

opera because i cant switch off this shit for some reason
it was one of the first browsers i ever used and i cant change now ;___;

I remember Opera. I started with "ImagiNation Network" on dial-up.

>$600 phone bill.
>Thanks, mom & dad.

vivaldi

seamonkey

Firefox

I think a better question is how to get Jow Forums-x type scripting on other browsers.

>32 captchas to post this..

Of all the terrible shit google has done, captcha is the worst. It feels like they just implemented it and stopped working on it or improving it. It's literal shit.

It is ruining my internet experience and making me loath everything about google.

Worst part is that I think it's not even helping their AI development.

chromium-vaapi because it doesn't take a whole minute to start unlike firefox and has hardware acceleration

Firefox starts instantly for me.
toptenreviews.com/software/internet/best-internet-browser-software/
HW accel works too.

Attached: 1553458630820.png (1280x816, 121K)

yes, i honestly cannot be the only one who purposefully fucks captchas all the time.
i hope a grandma or a negro gets rolled over full speed by a self-driving car because of me, i really do.
its the only thing that holds my rage when DOING ALL THESE FUCKING KIKE CAPTCHAS RREEEEEEEEEE HERES ANOTHER ONE U FUCKING NIGGER I HATE U GOOGLE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vivaldi is just a chrome skin

Ungoogled Chromium with uBlock Origin/uMatrix/ScriptSafe/HTTPS Everywhere/Jow Forums-X (noscript captcha), and canvas fingerprint deception flags enabled. Cookies and javascript by whitelist (neither enabled here, obviously), yada yada yada blah blah blah...

Chromium

Yes, and? All of the chrome functionality/stability backed with a good ui, gestures and respectable toolset and customizability

>click X until there are none left
>each new picture takes fucking forever to load
REEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST LET ME SHITPOST

Attached: 1520632156528.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Don't worry, user. Soon reCAPTCHA will require no interaction and simply mark you as a bot, if you're not running a Blink-based browser.

A good one, in fact

Nope, you'll have to log in to jewgle with your real id and it just won't let you use the services (like captcha) for wrongthink.

Perhaps one day, but reCAPTCHA v3 is already here.

Attached: dillo.png (1920x1057, 212K)

Have you considered upgrading to a Jow Forums GoldĀ© account?

>*disembodied voice*
>FACE NOT RECOGNIZED!
>DISPLAY YOUR REAL FACE TO GAIN ACCESS TO h t t p s : / / b o a r d s . 4 c h a n n e l . o r g / g /
>FACE NOT RECOGNIZED!

Attached: 1553540198686.jpg (2419x3226, 1.74M)

>holy fuck, not being able to use non-javascript captchas in this is killing me
have you tried disabling javascript by any chance

If I saw that kind of shit around my area, I'd spray paint the shit out of that camera.

install vimb

Brave or Vivaldi?

Firefox as main and chrome for torrent and scond email shit

>chrome for torrent

Wut? I use the old 2.2.1 version of utorrent and any magnet link I click on with anything automatically spits it over to utorrent.

Cuck

The 2.2.1 version is the last uncucked version.

>not using thepiratebay to search ur torrents and magnet em into deluge

>TPB

Now who is the cuck?

>implying it's me

>big 3
i thought there are only 2

Depends on what platform you use or how cucked you like to be I suppose.

Attached: Untitled.png (1126x720, 54K)

GNOME Web

do americans really?

qutebrowser

I stopped using Opera 12.17 when CAPTCHAS stopped working some months ago. Is it solved?

>Firefox marketshare down to ~3%
they fucked up big time

Opera because I've been using it for 15 years, and it has mouse-click gestures to go forward or back, that I can't live without. (I tried same add-on Crome and it fucking sucks)

Qutebrowser.

I used to use suckless's surf, but their web engine kept rending red squares everywhere after I moved from Ubuntu to Debian.

pic related

Attached: main.png (696x420, 46K)

i stopped using alt-browsers a long time ago (00s) after i began using Avant Browser for some reason; i think it had a few UI features i wanted, in lieu of internet explorer. it was such a buggy piece of crap i eventually couldn't take it anymore and dumped it for firefox stable and have been on that route ever since. once finding that firefox had a breadth of valuable extensions i couldn't use anything else productivity-wise.

looking at it now, Avant apparently still has an audience and is still being updated. hard to believe.

>python based browser

>crtl+f
>nobody using palemoon
u negus

Brave

Pale Meme. It's very good, but it's slow.

> ctrl - f falkon
> 0
Just updated to 3.1
max comfy and still does modern web

Trying to move to pc related from Chrome, but the speed kills me, and is still RAM hungry.
Feels bad

Attached: Vivaldi_browser_logo_2015.png (180x180, 7K)

Chromium {EDGE}

Attached: EdgeChromium.jpg (924x687, 221K)

is it possible for dillo to render modern pages properly?

it uses qtwebengine in the backend which is chromium based