Windows 10 system restore wont work

>Windows 10 system restore wont work
>google for a solution
>Radesh Ackbar: "Just reinstall windows :^)"

what the fuck is wrong with this garbage OS that you need to fucking wipe your drive and reinstall it as soon as it sneezes. god damn it.

Attached: 1458859496326.jpg (599x600, 80K)

>Radesh Ackbar
Thats your first problem right there mate

Did you try Ctrl+Alt+Del, turning everything off in the startup tab, then running Run, msconfig, and turning off all the non-Microsoft startup services?

just stop using Windows, the reason they can't troubleshoot correctly is because the developers have no idea what's going on

how fucking stupid do you have to be to fuck up Windows?
perhaps, consider not downloading garbage.

I tried went so far as to run it in safemode and RE mode. Anything outside of RE gives me a documented error related to file encryption breaking restore and being a known issue since Win8, while RE retains the file encryption services but gives me another error that I can't find solutions for.
Everything I've found has said the error comes with
>Source: AppxStaging
>Destination: Program Files/WindowsApps

But my problem is
>Source: WindowsApps
>Destination: AppxStaging

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Windows can break from simply unplugging the PC while booting, shutting down or while even working.

>he doesn't know how to use a rescue image

there's no cure for being retarded, kill yourself

wow it takes like 30 seconds to install win 10 stfu

>Radesh Ackbar: Make sure to run chkdsk and an antvirus scan. I recommand widonws defender. Then try system restore

I have a rescue image from when I first got the computer but that was before updates. I've had to reconfucker Win10 to completely disable automatic updates and invasive bullshit and telemetry, and I dont have an image of all that stuff.

I don't even generally have issues with my PC but I saw that there were new intel drivers so I got them and ever since my computer has been fucked. It runs hotter than usual and i've lost at least 50% performance thanks to fucking intel. The shit part there is that when I installed the new driver, the installer listed a bunch of commands of removing shit from the registry so even after uninstalled the driver and reinstalling thr old version, it still isnt fixing anything cause only the goddamned new driver makes registry edits. This is why I wanted to System Restore, cause intel's planned obsolesence and niggerretarded indian coding is tearing my computer apart -- but I can't restore cause of Microsoft's own niggerretarded indian coding.

fucking jesus.

I have a continuously updated windows since windows xp.
I think since at least 2006.
You just suck at managing your pc.

not an old image of your system you fucking retard.
download a rescue disk from the internet, put it in a usb and boot with that.

you know what, forget it, just go to youtube and watch more clueless indians, that's the only thing you stupid kids can anyways

Intel has released a new set of drivers called DCH. If you got it and installed it, basically you're fucked. It leaves updating up to Windows and integrates itself into Windows, so thats why it removes its own registry entries.

The delivery of the DCH drivers was questionable and suspect because its not out of the norm than what you're used to; just mindlessly click through until you get your download link, then install. They have a warning on the download page but its not like many people would initially read it as reading wasn't necessarily required for past updates that weren't designed with DCH.

They've even pulled the drivers so its not an unknown issue.

I had to uninstall the DCH driver from Windows Apps menu and reinstalled the old one. I think its working now.

It happened with Linux as well.
That shut made me Tunstall windows so I wouldn't jump through 10 hoops just to make my handful of Windows programs work.

Every OS is shit. There is no winner.

Nm its still fucked up.

Goddamnit.

I used to be able to play and record BF4 at 60fps but now the game only runs at 30fps while recording thanks to that faggot DCH driver. Jesus what a piece of shit even after removing it and reinstalling the old drivers its still fucked up. WTH Intel.

>not using bootrec

You are worse than Kemal Sababu Babu.

>fruit users: get another fruitbook air for only 2999.99

>loonix users: You have to study more, sweetie - Jenny (formerly Jeff).

Sure, only on windows happen this...

>consider not downloading garbage
But Microsoft deliberately turned off the ability to not download updates

>messes manually with modern os update systems
>installs new drivers clearly without knowledge of why to install them
>didnt backup data on a productive system
>didnt save system restore points on a productive system
>blames indians

I don't know, where should we even start?

Bootrec /fixboot, fucking idiot.

have you tried sfc /scannow?

me on the left

Despite what Jow Forums will tell you, use a Mac.

Attached: anime girl expressing pity.jpg (698x658, 106K)

If i didn't give a shit about doing anything productive on a computer I would use a mac or linux.

The real pill is realizing Windows XP is the only stable computer environment humanity had managed to make.

>Windows XP
You mean Windows 2000.