Why do you hate it?

Why do you hate it?

its pretty useful if youre lazy on designing your own and its a well supported framework that doesnt fucking die suddenly like some niche super lightweight frameworks out there.

Attached: online-training-bootstrap-philippines.jpg?fit=890%2C720&ssl=1.jpg (890x720, 17K)

I like the col structure and easy responsive design. Just don't like that every site looks the same now

People here hate it because they think reinventing the wheel for every project is necessary because autism.

They get mad when roasties can pump out decent looking sites by copy and pasting Bootstrap classes.

There's no wheels to reinvent unless you think all wheels look like bootstrap

I don't hate it. You are right that it's an easy and lazy way to design website. Also, it's a blessing to people who can't into design.

Every Bootstrap website looks the same, so Bootstrap looks cheap and shitty.

I was in a web design class in highschool where I designed a killer website from scratch, designed all the buttons and banners in photoshop. It took me awhile to make.

My friend made a website in a fraction of the time using the premade templates of the program we used.

Me and my friend got very similar grades.
When I asked the teacher how could this be when I put so much effort into my website, she straight up said "Work smarter, not harder"
She was completely right too

One of the best lessons I learned, to be honest.

Attached: oh hey I upgraded your RAM.jpg (1024x640, 392K)

Does that shit still depend on jquery?

Am I the only one that refuses to use JS? My websites are all HTML, CSS and PHP only.

Why?

not from v5

true dat nigga

Current version is still 4...

it looks like fucking shit and makes everything look sterile as shit.

>making your own style is reinventing the wheel

besides a select few components there is absolutely no need to use it.
people with autism like strict rules typically. so autistic people would be more likely to use bootstrap.

next version wont have jquery and it took them since like 2009 to make that change or something nuts.

>not writing your own framework for every project

most of bootstrap stuff literally takes no time to write. like the whole grid layout.

I use Semantic UI, it's more full featured and more aesthetically pleasing. But the development is kinda stale and the original library is on jQuery

No IPv6 support for the CDN

if bootstrap is enough for what you do you have a shit code monkey job and should reconsider your life.

Attached: 1519716407471.jpg (1100x1359, 113K)

In an artistic standpoint, most websites that use bootstrap tend to look generic and needlessly flashy. Companies that use it tend to change the colors to reflect the company color scheme and thats it, nothing else is changed to deviate the site from looking like a twitter/facebook/google clone.

I agree but you should reconsider your taste in anime girls.

>Implying reinventing the wheel every time is NOT necessary