What is the comfiest programming language where I can watch anime on the side without losing focus

what is the comfiest programming language where I can watch anime on the side without losing focus

Attached: 1523149929333.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/625609/ae5cabecd3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R

E

T

Go in VSCode, just type a couple of letters and hit tab for auto-completion. And make a macro for if err != nil { //something }

C

A

gib sauce faggot

>he doesn't instantly recognize this artstyle
lurk the fuck more faggot

Might as well be driving while watching anime. How the fuck are you supposed to read the subs and be engrossed in the story while also keeping track of a potentially complex activity where you don't know when the high cognitive load might arrive? This is a recipe for shitty code. Bugs and bad architecture.

Why is anyone supposed to recognize this kind of disgrace to humanity when Asanagi is basically Japanese shadman?

Brainfuck.

Just watch a few hundreds of anime series and you'll get used to subs

python

python

python

exhentai.org/g/625609/ae5cabecd3/

unironically rust, the compiler will save your ass

if you use a dynamic language like python and divert your attention elsewhere, you will get assraped by musashino sekai + tokimachi eisei futas

I'm plenty used to subs, but I do have to actually look near them to read them. If I'm looking at code I'm going to miss shit. So pretty much the only time I'd be able to watch the show is when I'm touch typing a large block and I know exactly what I want. That's only like 20% of my time spent writing software. Easily half of it is considering the architecture or algorithm, making sure I'm covering all reasonable states and handling the unreasonable ones. This takes focus, and holding the entire application design in your head so you don't do something retarded. Even listening to music has been shown to reduce focus. Watching a show is a recipe for disaster.

python. you can be brain dead and use python

C#

Prolog

Golang

The >shadman artstyle is actually recognizable, unlike this h-manga drawer #238432, despite what people says.

Non sad panda link?

Because Shadman is more popular among normies and "weebs" alike.
Any guy with a modicum of knowledge in Hentai, doujin artists recognize this shitty artstyle and can even read the cringe induced text that goes along with it without it being even present.
Asanagi is absolute trash. Just a mad artist that just had to be fucked over by girls when he was in high school and now lashes out by making the same shitty girls are all beaten and submits to cock while making big bucks on it.
So yeah. The absolute Japanese Shadman. Terrible artstyle that's easily recognizable as well as terrible scripts

replace ex* with g e*
if that fails, just google the alphanumeric shit after Jow Forums, copy the the title of the first search result, and search for that title.
ansangi is perfectlty fine, but fuck fakku, fuxk jewcob, and fuck that one doki dokei trap doujin

If you can learn ansi c you can learn japanese