Will progress of technology make UBI possible and plausible?

Will progress of technology make UBI possible and plausible?

Attached: 1552413733094.jpg (620x500, 151K)

UBI was already plausible, it's a free market capitalist idea to replace gibs.

get

Yes, but nobody knows when, and worse, nobody wants to politicize technology itself.

Not just possible and plausible, but necessary. God bless the bag.

Attached: 1552259915994.png (750x701, 653K)

SJWs certainly seem to want to.

No

It's not about possible it's about when it will be necessary. Knowing people though we will sooner see a literal Blade Runner dystopia before we see UBI.

Nah, hahahaha.
Everything will be automated and the rich will build a sekrit klub nation/world where they can avoid paying the taxes necessary for UBI in all first world countries.

What? Do you seriously thought someone is going to pay you all for doing absolutely nothing but just scratching your fatass all day and masturbating furiously to cute anime girls (as much as everyone likes the latter)?
And no, the government will not do some kind of martial law where they will not allow rich people to go away; who do you think owns the planes and technology?

:D

Attached: __eternity_larva_death_note_and_etc_drawn_by_puuakachan__c21b5c2806677f7e23d4a585fb76361a.jpg (700x979, 217K)

And when no one can buy your products what is your multi billion dollar robot worth? Nothing. But we're heading for collapse either way.

>buy
>implying you will not be forced to pay it without our intervention
lmao
But yeah, you're right that we're going for global collapse, lol.

Attached: __hecatia_lapislazuli_and_kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_kasuka_kusuki__09d75bb91c0091f18115e524d61 (635x1020, 515K)

Hyper inflation doesn't work. My point is if we actually reach post scarcity like that there will be nothing left besides either global collapse or utopia. I for one welcome the coming collapse.

Once everything is automated then it will be necessary, but till that point it's just a waste of money. The best thing to do is offer a negative tax bracket for low income citizens and no income tax for the middle class. I'd rather take the two thousand I lose paying taxes then pay more and then get a thousand back.

If tax avoidance was as illegal as tax evasion (which it should be without a question) UBI wouldn't be a problem. But companies do everything to appease the shareholders for literally 5 seconds.
Shareholders were a mistake.

I'd rather that money go to paying off the national debt then giving freeloaders extra beer money.

And that is exactly the problem. (You) are literally the problem.
Ignoring the fact that notional debt means nothing as countries that aren't 5 minutes from economic collapse have the absolute most debt from themselves basically, it's a non issue.
People not being able to live off their job is a real problem right now. But damn those freeloaders all sitting around all day not working drinking.
Just honestly from the bottom of my heart: Kill yourself. You are as worthless as your shit opinion.

When everything implodes in the next 6-12 months everyone is going to be scrambling for their neetbux.
The narrative is going to go something like this:
>WTF YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BASIC ECONOMICS NEETBUX WILL NEVER WORK
>*everything collapses*
>WTF I LOVE NEETBUX

Attached: 1550112193661.png (555x644, 553K)

Maybe they should be more frugal. A minimum wage is a liveable one, not one to thrive in.

yeah they so evil

too bad neetbux won't work, and will never be distributed

I have no idea about recent US politics. Is Yang Wen-li campaigning for president?

Attached: 1501605610209.jpg (500x375, 61K)

Yang And-rew.

Google makes $30B in pure profit per year. If google subsidized the population of the united states with that money, everyone would only get $100 a year.

The only thing that could make UBI feasible would be to end all other government assistance programs and just give everyone the same thing.
Also putting "technology" in the OP doesn't give you a valid excuse to shill here. It's not our fault you got banned form Jow Forums for spamming garbage, don't do your telemarketing faggotry here.

None.
Any UBI is going to be killed by a demographic explosion.
The era of low fertility is temporary. Already there are several groups that manage high fertility in an industrial setting, especially Haredi Jews.
UBI would result in Earth that's 40% Haredi Jews, 10% Amish, 40% blacks with the dying remnants of everyone else in the remaining 10% until civilization collapses.

It may sound absurd, but these are exponential growth patterns. Israel is a small case in point. In 1990 Haredi were 4.6% of population, today 12.4%. In 2060 they are projected to become a majority. Fertility rate of ~7.

Attached: 1542317376954.png (1068x662, 394K)

I wish, I would actually vote for this Yang.

Attached: cirno_40k.jpg (1238x710, 96K)

Progress of technology will make it necessary as more and more jobs get automated. In a few decades the only real jobs left will be in maintaining the machines, and serving wealthy people who want a more human touch.

>40% blacks
Fertility and societal development are inversely correlated. Birth rates are falling faster among black Americans than white Americans because of gradual poverty reduction, and Africa has high fertility because it is a shithole, not in spite of it.
If the Jews destroy Western society, the white population will explode. Unironically, Jow Forums will win if the Jews win.

no