Yikes. Imagine being cucked with low quality fruity chinkshit on your initial purchase, but then also by the Retard Bar

Yikes. Imagine being cucked with low quality fruity chinkshit on your initial purchase, but then also by the Retard Bar.

Attached: 1551266089794.png (1009x916, 399K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547586398732.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based

based and redpilled

Apple is dead

Is there some reason why macfags aren't suing the company?

Based

Attached: 1330981544060 - Copy.png (256x237, 118K)

I am honestly blown away that Apple became a Trillion dollar company. How? They sell shit with worse build quality and reliability than even some of the cheapest Chink shit. My God.

marketing is all that matters

If you're dumb enough to buy an iPad maybe you deserve it

Attached: doink.gif (440x366, 1.99M)

Still, these USB-C equipped tablets is the biggest upgrade to the dying platform in five years.

Yeah, the USB-C equipped tablets that have a weak point in the middle of every edge face.

I'm sincerely about to pull the trigger on a 9.7" iPad because there are zero options that matter from Android. Samsung is releasing their Samsung Galaxy S5e soon and I sincerely hope it's good, missing headphone jack or not. The $400 price point is very appealing. Samsung is out of their mind if they think I'm going to spend $700 on a fucking Android tablet.

Genuine question why do you want a tablet?
I don't get the point of them, surely there are similarly powerful laptops that have comparable screens, why not stick a lightweight distro on them and have the physical controls and greater flexibility a proper computer offers?

bigger screen for using in bed or on the couch. Even convertible laptops with touchscreens aren't as comfy as a sub 10" tablet. I'm able to stream from my server, shitpost using Clover, etc.

>make electronics out of a soft and ductile material that readily absorbs heat and can be easily deformed by hand
>OH GOD OH FUCK IT'S BENDING HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

ABS plastic exists for a reason.

Attached: highest degree of laughter.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>buying a pre-bent chinkshit fruit pad
Consider pulling the trigger on yourself.
Even Acer tablets are better than fagPads.

But that screen tho. Seriously that's the one thing Apple brings to the table that other tablets (barring super expensive models) don't even touch. This of course changing with the soon to be released Galaxy S5e.

It's a feature

Attached: 6B57E661-1A69-40A1-A2D0-88F111C1A623.jpg (305x307, 8K)

Mipad. Cheap and cheerful.
I have a mipad4 (smaller) for media whilst traveling. Works fine.

My problem with Xiomi as a brand is I can only buy it on Chink stores here in the US. I also don't trust their stock ROM.
>inB4 just install a custom ROM
I want out of the box support and the last time I used a custom ROM on my Note 3, It disabled the ability to encrypt storage.

holy shit, that's ugly

but apple said this is a feature

Attached: 1553720201902.jpg (1125x1161, 165K)

t. butthurt itoddler

>Reposting recycled forced memes

holy kek the assmad is seething with this one

>Reposting recycled forced memes
Literally what the shitty Satania meme is
On par with "le" for humour and originality
Consider suicide
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-091840_Dashchan.jpg (1440x2960, 465K)

>Macfags thinking their cult leaders did something wrong
>Ever.

Attached: Macfanboys.jpg (1000x879, 96K)

Attached: 1533950609612.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

Attached: 1358807963321.png (695x196, 17K)

how can anyone still be an apple fanboy

Because it is a cult, user. For as long as I remember -the mid and late 90's, in which no one gave a crap about Apple- Apple consumers have defended the company as if it is something integral to their being and personality. Apple users take pride on spending almost twice as much as other consumers on the same hardware with the same -or even less- functions, since being able to spend that money to buy items with a little Apple logo -be it multicoloured or the current white version- shows the rest of the world not only they have money to spare, but also that they are part of a supposed group of intellectual freethinkers, even if almost everyone nowadays uses an iDevice for the most mundane tasks.

It is not a current problem, user. I was there in the nineties, I was here in the early 2010's, and I'm here again in the late 2010's ad Apple fanboys will always act the same, supporting this company because it sells them the idea that they're fighting conformism and "The Man", not realizing the sad fact that this is simply a marketing speech sold by the most profitable company around, which only cares about making more profit thanks to the fools that buy their slogan.

Attached: 1213064108659.png (800x600, 28K)