OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-27 19-57-12.png (827x669, 384K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525919480734.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

iToddler BTFO

Attached: iToddler.gif (800x1400, 260K)

Asking totally seriously: how do you fuck up a keyboard?

Why is Jow Forums obsessed with applol?

by obsessing about thinness at all costs

autism
they could just make their shitty laptop a little thicker and fix a lot of the problems they've made for themselves

Based and redpilled

>Nop, I havn’t fogottn how to wit. No did my dito go on vacation.

>You s, to sha th pain of using an Appl laptop kyboad that’s faild aft fou months, I could only think of on ida: tak all th bokn ltts out of my column. Thn I alizd that would mak th whol thing unadabl. So to...

the ABSOLUTE state of this article. I know what they were going for, but who the fuck approved this shit? embarrassing.

It's by design. Easier to fuck up keyboard = more repair money/get people to "upgrade"

Based and redpilled

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the fucking wall street journal

the whole article is like that by the way.
>inb4 muh buttons
shut the fuck up, faggot. you don’t have access to those buttons on news readers, pocket, or rss readers

Based and redpilled

Apple users are so fucking stupid.

I work for Microsoft tech support.

An Apple user called us for tech support today and I got the ticket. They had a phishing email and wanted to know if they needed to follow the link in it and input their payment details.

I said no, do not do that. Do not. Don't do that. Surprisingly they actually didn't but then started asking if I could see their account and I said "This isn't even Apple tech support, this is Microsoft, I was just trying to be helpful". She said thanks and fucked off.

How does a mac user end up using Microsoft online help chat for problems? Wtf?

Attached: have you tried turning it off and on again.jpg (259x194, 12K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HE HEAD

>Apple users
>she
to be honest women are fucking stupid regardless of what brand they use

Good point well made.

Apple's gay.

Attached: 1553540362683.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

why would they? people are still buying macbooks even after all the publicity.

based and redpilled

>Butterfly keyboard
>Insect on keyboard is a moth

What did they meme by this?

Crgd ad blepled

>apple butterfly keyboard
WHAT? Are you seriously telling me IBM didn't patent this absolutely genious design?

Attached: DHill_Butterfly1.png (420x454, 34K)

Based and redpilled

You don't, you intentionally make it bad so it dies fast and you have to replace it, and since the keyboard is BOLTED to the case you cant replace it that easy, they are also $90-200.
Welcome to apple products.

Based and redpilled

Rumour is Apple are going to do a fundamental redesign of the Pros this year, maybe they'll revert the keyboard, they might be thicker too, but ultra slim bezels, and change the sizes to a 14" and 16.7"

no one cares mactoddler

Nah. Butterfly as in this mechanism that Apple decided to go with instead of a tried and tested mechanism that has worked for decades.

Attached: asdfhdjstfdtyjk.jpg (651x338, 15K)

>and 16.7"
didn't they killed the 17" Macbook because it didn't sell well?

Based

maybe she had a bootcamp setup

Maybe she was a thick as shit boomer who got a phishing email and needed another human being to just tell her not to fall for it.

It was a phishing email for an iCloud account hence me eventually saying she needed to talk to apple.

based and sataniapilled

Attached: 1537850100862.jpg (185x273, 13K)

The Lolstreet journal strikes again

and they wonder why their readership and popularity has dropped like a fucking boulder

No, WE NEED TO GO THINNER

>Let marketing people design your hardware
>They buy the cheapest possible components and design a nice-looking, but terribly unreliable and uncomfortable mechanism
>It's garbage

What a surprise! Holy shit, it's almost as if engineering is an actual skill and there are physical limits.

Crng nd blupilld

by "reinventing" it to become slimmer and cheaper to manufacture so you increase your margins

>mac people no do well

Attached: 1522966719772.jpg (868x481, 62K)

They are using it wrong. Their typing is to effeminate. A coworker had the dust grain issue and a key wasn't functional. Then I tried and it worked flawlessly. He didn't believe what had happened and sipped from his so.i.latte. He now does grip workouts and finger skateboarding

Attached: 1553720201902.jpg (1125x1161, 165K)

>Recycling old forced memes

cringe and iToddlerpilled

He says, defending the literal spam of 1-3 words every single post
Off yourself
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-091436_Dashchan.jpg (1440x2960, 619K)

>Sent from my power top bf's Samsung Galaxy S9+

FTFY

Nice Reddit spacing, fag
Says it all really

>muh reddit maymay

Stay mad

Faggot

Based and perhaps red pilled

BASED

Keep trying to fit in by parroting the shitty forced meme ad nauseum
With that spacing and "FTFY" it's extremely blatant

Attached: 1552760701885.png (800x480, 212K)

Nobody

Cares

Faggot

kys

Attached: 1552009987406.gif (274x480, 3M)

Same reason leftists are obsessed with Trump they fear what is better than them.

S E E T H I N G

>Play icon right in between GHB

BASTE AND TURKEYPILLED

Attached: cuisine-clipart-of-a-hungry-medicine-pill-capsule-mascot-cartoon-character-serving-a-thanksgiving-tu (1024x1044, 228K)

You keep losing the game

Attached: 1552957340133.jpg (1232x1080, 153K)

>don't eat food in front of my laptop
>never had a problem
just quit being fatasses

You can blame Starbucks for this, they don't offer an onion latte.

First
Just got here and finished reading every post in the thread. I've never seen somebody so unclear on the concept of fucking losing an internet argument that they never could have won in the first place...

Attached: We Will Provide The Cringe.png (500x685, 179K)

>Rumour is Apple are going to do a fundamental redesign of the Pros this year
Actual Fucking Fact tho, they are too late. Their Pro desktop users were consoling themselves with the same fairytales after The Shitcan - 'Just Wait, they'll fix it, next year..' - half a decade later, even diehard Macfaggot Pro Users wised up, Apple CGAF about them, then or now. Truth is, Timmy'd rather go waving his pink anus at Hollywood whores ('b-but not tooo rude now!!) and corporate vultures like Goldman Sachs than bother with the tiresome business of -making things- Stop kidding yourself on, they care a fuck about tiresome hardware, or you. Everyone else already has

So, a keyboard that can stand up to a mote of dust is now a pro feature?

based and redpilled

basted and redpilled

Based Sataniaposter mod.

basado

I unironically liked their keyboards when I tried it at a store. It doesn't make up for the garbage build quality though.

I will never buy an apple laptop unless they go back to the old style.

>even WSJ is BTFOing itoddlers
what a time to be alive

Attached: 1549114532199.jpg (252x251, 30K)

I much prefer this to the tomatoposter

apple's gay what?

Alright, I guess I'm the only one on the planet who actually likes the Butterfly mechanism.

Attached: 1442084729060.gif (370x330, 339K)

It isn't bolted, if it was repairability would be good enough
It's fused to the case, there's no way to replace the keyboard without replacing the case, trackpad, speakers and hinges, you can't even replace keys
All of that it's fused together, I guess for the next gen they will fuse the main board to the keyboard

The thread is not about keyboard preference, it's about Apple's garbage quality control.

Not exactly fused. The technical term is riveted. There are like 50 extra long standoffs on the case that the keyboard slides onto, and then each of the standoffs are pressed down and flattened, riveting and permanently attaching the keyboard to the case. Removing the rivets essentially destroys the mounting system, so yes the entire top case has to be replaced.

how will they ever recover?

This

BASED aaaaaaand REDPILLED

Attached: suitin_up.jpg (634x634, 123K)

baste