White people bad

newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/03/standing-against-hate/
White people bad

Attached: bad.png (204x248, 6K)

This is fake, right?

If you read that and get
>white people bad

then you're probably part of the problem desu.

I'm white and the idea of a white ethnostate is just fucking hilarious, just 60 years ago you were happy to consider italians and irish next to the jews or niggers, now that you feel threatened, suddenly we're all big white family that needs to protect each other, what a fucking joke.

Blatantly posting white supremacist ideas SHOULD get taken down just like blatant Islamic supremacy shit has been for years. Just because you're white and Christian doesn't make it any different.

Go back plebbit nigger

>I'm white
fuck off kike

Not even a drop of jewish blood, pure anglo. Been here longer than you faggot. I've been "reddit spacing" since before reddit existed as a website.

get lost kike

I just deleted my account.
I cannot support an organisation like this which holds such openly racist views, and I will be blocking them at router level.

Attached: Untitled.png (1273x218, 26K)

>which holds such openly racist views
they've been doing it to radical islamic posts for literally years.

Where was your outrage then?

"But over the past three months our conversations with members of civil society and academics who are experts in race relations around the world have confirmed that white nationalism and separatism cannot be meaningfully separated from white supremacy and organized hate groups"
You are the one who is part of the problem
If you believe what you preach so much how about you go post on Facebook instead, seeing how these same people say sites like this should be taken down for allowing free speech

I'm sure you will get a lot of insightful and meaningful feedback from the enlightened masses that post their daily thoughts on that website

>anglos
>white
a bunch of ugly self-centered fucks aren't white

>pure anglo.
even worse than a kike

Attached: 1498876589909.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Why would I be outraged at the removal of a barbaric group of troglodytes?

>sites like this should be taken down for allowing free speech

No one says sites like these should be taken down for allowing free speech.

They're saying sites like these should be taken down for inciting violence and promoting harassment and targeted attacks on individuals.

Also, freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you want wherever you want, it's just a protection from the government persecuting you over the things you've said. It doesn't stop the public from deciding you're a piece of shit and ignoring/banning you from non-government forums.

Feel free to voice your thoughts to your government, but fuck off if you think the rest of us have to listen to it.

Ahhh the old "we're better than them so the rules don't apply to us" adage.

Good one buddy.

I wonder what companies not giving them anymore ad bux finally caused this to happen

Attached: laughing titans.png (800x949, 356K)

spoiler alert, skin color doesnt make someone and it doesnt break someone

By your own words, they are 'radical islamic' posts. If they are as you say, then they will promote violence and terrorism.
White Nationalism does none of those, so it is in no way comparable.

>but fuck off if you think the rest of us have to listen to it.
How many personalties do you have?

morons on pol never seem to get that its always about the bottom line. white nationalists are costing facebook more money than they are bringing in and they got the axe

too bad so sad

>White Nationalism does none of those
lmao, that's a fucking joke. The dog whistles are barely even dog whistles anymore. They're straight up saying the time of "reckoning" is approaching for the jews and liberals, i mean come the fuck on.

Specfically, who is 'they'?

>if I play dumb the liberals will never guess i was actually a horrible person the whole time

Attached: 1462755559914.png (419x398, 191K)

>this thread
kek @ the absolute state of the white race
people with iq this low deserve to go extinct anyways, so have fun getting taken over by the niggers and whatever else

That's quite an unusual name, I'm not pulling up much on Google. Where and when did 'if I play dumb the liberals will never guess i was actually a horrible person the whole time' say this?

>muh IQ

You cannot simultaneously say stupid shit like this and then ignore niggers literal mental retardation tier IQ. Stupid fucking contrarian nigger.

Hi, Reddit.

It's true, white nationalism is just a coping mechanism by asshurt American supremacists because the melting pot has killed proper ethnic identities within the US. WNs are a joke built so a nation without history can claim "muh heritage".

Take a statistics class, and then go teach at a predominately black school for a year, and you'll start to realize why the statistics saying blacks aren't as smart isn't nearly as relevant as you think it is.

It in large part has to do with the fact black schools tend to be understaffed and underfunded, on top of black parents not having as good of an education as white parents, meaning white children have a headstart just because their parents were able to teach them more during the early developmental period, or because the white family already has good jobs, they can afford proper early child-care that promotes early learning, etc.

Get a rich black kid and a rich white kid and you'll be hard pressed to find some "genetic" difference in intelligence. It's largely upbringing and socioeconomic circumstances that dictate intelligence and later life success.

Sure, the statistics SAY blacks are less successful, stupid, etc. But there are valid reasons for that, and it's mainly because they're stuck in the cycle with only a few ways out.

Pretty similar to trailer trash white boys with no hope of ever leaving their small town or being anything other than a meth'd out retard.

Cope.

Are there statistics on, for example, Asians?

There are no white people. Genetically we're all mutts.