I want an always readable day or night without pressing buttons watch

I want an always readable day or night without pressing buttons watch.

What should I be looking at brand wise?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 6.25.13 PM.png (946x924, 712K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 6.24.25 PM.png (932x876, 318K)

that one

ok well is there even anything else? I can't find much in this genre and this is a chinkshit "brand"

Be aware that those watches use tritium, which will need to be replaced every now and then to retain luminescence due to its half-life.

>Be aware that those watches use tritium, which will need to be replaced every now and then to retain luminescence due to its half-life.
I have some 12 year old glock sights that you can still see in the dark. I know that on a watch 10 years is all you can expect and am fine with that

>tritium

Seiko. Radioactive meme is not needed unless you're actually living in a bunker without any day or decently bright artificial light.

get a seiko\citizen solar , will last you decades

Attached: bn0200-05e_1.jpg (450x700, 49K)

I have a seiko skx007 and the lume does not last all night or is even readable in a movie theater if I have been wearing long sleeves all day

>skx007

>What should I be looking at brand wise?

One that claims the watch is T100 licensed which means it contains up to 100 millicuries of tritium gas from all the tubes combined.

Also tritium is barely visible, even at night. It's only useful in like complete pitch black dark.

Attached: 037a4dbc744ce65f40c80b51e7a19129.jpg (1536x1024, 374K)

>Also tritium is barely visible, even at night. It's only useful in like complete pitch black dark.
I have not found this to be the case. I have a tritium fob on my key ring I paid $9 for 5 years ago and it makes my keys stand out in very dim light and in the dark i can see it across the room

Swatch, because they are pretty HQ for low price.

>Swatch

>Swatch
Yea, whats wrong?

The tritium is used in aimpoint or acog i forgor exactly which scopes for the military its proven to work

tons of GLOCK aftermarket sights are tritium and are pretty bright

Yeah i was gonna buy some buy i am lazy

>Yea, whats wrong?
there is no tritium swatch watch

>swatch

>Yeah i was gonna buy some buy i am lazy

Attached: 1522453601422.jpg (2880x1620, 754K)

try luminox

Why do u need to read the clock at night? You knpw it's night because it is dark

>clock

A reminder that tritium watch is more common on diver watch such as Day Blue or Android, so if you has huge hand to goes with those, the better. If you want a more casual size, Traser, Luminox, Carnival... is your not-break-the-bank option. If you have the dough, Ball it is then.

>tritium watch

>Android

Attached: crackyswatch.png (587x539, 355K)

>reminder

Howdy, OP. I recommend Ball - anything of theirs with the tritium lume is fantastic. My personal favorite is anything from the Engineer line. Pic related.

Attached: Ball Engineer Master II DLC Tritium Lume.jpg (1200x830, 132K)

do you have one?

>tritium
Mine uses vibranium.

Just get a smartwatch oh bois.
Charge it up every night.
Most smartwatches are durable enough.

>smartwatch

minimum price range is 300 USD starting for a watch. anything less and is terrorist watch tier.

suggest a model then

Marathon or Ball. Or a watch with a backlight that activates when you tilt your wrist; I know some G-Shocks have that functionality.

>Ball

As far as watches go these are pretty fucking hideous. You would be revealing your power level wearing one of these things.

>>Complains about mythical dangers of 5G
>>Wants to have a Tritium coated watch on his wrist 24/7

You know it glows due to actual radiation, right?
The cognitive dissonance on Jow Forums is astounding.

I'm pretty sure they are just lumenescent and not radioactive.

But if tgey were radioactive trutium half life is 12 years but humans dont percieve brightness linearly, so it will be visible for decades.

Trutium decay particles arent going to escape the watch case it's pretty harmless uless you eat the glowing paint.

Besides bananas are radioactive too

>Besides bananas are radioactive too

Exactly why I don't eat bananas, radioactive potassium isotopes, fuck that.

Ever heard of radioactive carbon isotope, like in your own ass friendo?

Well now I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, fuck you buddy.

>paying $80 for a watch

>Also tritium is barely visible, even at night. It's only useful in like complete pitch black dark.
So fucking wrong. You really shouldn't spread info on stuff you clearly have zero experience with. Hell, you can see my Marathon from across a room.

get a casio gshock. Turn on Autolight (when moving wrist). Stable. Werks. Not from Chernobyl.

pic related (looks way better irl than on that shitty photo)

Attached: 1553227628323.png (907x532, 435K)

also

Attached: 1528175338635.png (961x587, 441K)

any pics of it?

no lume

are you retarded? the whole thing lights up

Top, second from left. This is a bit hard to convey as my phone's camera is a bitch to do lume shots with. Also this is immediately after hitting all the others with a UV light.

Attached: 20181229_033957-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 695K)

Oh actually third from the left. Didn't see the first watch. Next to the Alpinist.

>retarded
rude

And it is easy to read at all times on the wrist?

Were the others just exposed to light?

Yes it's very easy to read. Especially if your eyes are adjusted to the dark. If it's light enough to not see the trit it's light enough to read the hands normally. That is the primary reason I wear it over all of my watches when in uniform. Especially in the field.

>Were the others just exposed to light?
Yes, as I said they had immediately been under a UV light before the picture.

Attached: 20171119_072321.jpg (4032x2268, 2.25M)

nice do they have one without such a busy dial?

>UV
wat

That
Or Seiko
Or citizen
Or an orient diver

seiko does not use tritium

>seiko

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 10.03.09 AM.png (904x844, 1.5M)

fuck you tasteless faggot this is peak /fa/

Attached: 6132501_xxl.jpg?v=1.jpg (1280x960, 104K)

>buying solar watches

Enjoy the 10 year shelf life. If you want a watch that will ALWAYS show the time regardless of lighting, just get an Apple watch or something.

The rest of us will go to /fa/ for proper timepieces.

>What should I be looking at brand wise?
Go fully lumed! Pic related. Brand name is Vostok.

Attached: anchar_lume_2-Custom.jpg (750x750, 115K)

"Vostok" Europe has nothing to do with actual Vostok
It's a seiko in a bling blang case and dial

Zero style if you ask me

You have to make a choice between consistency vs brightness.

Tritium is the most consistent, it radiates the same low luminosity no matter what, even if it's been locked in a dark drawer for weeks.
Lume (especially Seiko lume) is the brightest, but luminosity falls off the more it's deprived of light. Keep it in a dark drawer for a day and it's gone. But give it some light and for the next couple hours it'll shine much brighter than tritium, the next 3-4 hours the same as trititum, and the final 2-3 hours darker than tritium.

For daily use, thick lume is more practical. It's far brighter when you step indoors or in a lift or any dark place after being outside.
And has enough brightness to see in a club or when you wake up in the middle of the night.

Also, its life (before needing replacement) is far longer than tritium. And lastly, there is a very wide variety of thick lumed watches for any budget.

Ultra violet light. You know that slightly purple light used to check if your ID or money is real? You can use it to charge lumen much, much faster than a regular flashlight.

>peak /fa/
that board is full of faggots with no taste. Please don't mention that name again.

BUY A PHACKIN ROOOOOOLLLLEEEXXXX YA PHACKIN SHITTA!!!

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Not him, but I have a Ball and it has to be pretty dark before the tritium is noticeable. It's not only useful in pitch black like the other guy said, but it also isn't noticeable at all in normal room lighting, even relatively dim light. It pretty much starts working as soon as things get dark enough that you can't see the hands clearly without the lume, which IMO is pretty much the perfect setup.

Attached: DSCF3733.jpg (1000x667, 34K)

Ignore the other guy, I have one and like it a lot, and it's pretty low key on the wrist. This is the same watch as if it wasn't obvious.

Attached: DSC00575.jpg (1000x667, 395K)

Looks better in daylight but I still personally think the numbering looks silly.

AND STEAL FROM OLD WOMEN

If you're into ana/digi watches i have this one that i can recommend

Attached: IMG_2563.jpg (298x445, 24K)

The light illuminates the hands and the screen when you raise your wrist, the passive lume isnt too crazy but it werks

Attached: IMG_2564.jpg (700x525, 47K)

What parts are the passive lume?

Watch made in swiss