Crucial MX500 or Samsung 860 EVO?

for poverty gaming build...can't decide.

Attached: 123213.gif (500x288, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Samsung-860-Evo-250GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-250GB/3949vs3951)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here.
almost same price, capacity...but which one is more reliable and consistent with less lag?

they're both good brands, het the one with longer warranty.

does 860 has power protection like mx500?
i can't see it in specs.
then a reviewer on amazon says Crucial lags and stutters compared to samsung...
CANT DECIDE
HELP ME

I have one 860 myself couldnt choose better

It doesn't really matter (see: ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Samsung-860-Evo-250GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-250GB/3949vs3951) but I have an MX500 and it's been treating me well, in case you care.

>gaming build

Attached: 1.jpg (301x490, 26K)

maybe because you're lucky, but what about failure/compatibility/speed and lag malfunction in statistical probability?

you a coping "productivity" cuck?
go back to being "an adult" and make some shekels for your wife's son and your boss, little slave.

Pic related. Get the Samsung.

Attached: 860vMX500.jpg (1600x1067, 831K)

because the box told you so?

Attached: 1552717698310.png (650x650, 13K)

>goes back to playing fortnite after this post

Hope your wife's son knows you like honey mustie with your tendies

Doesn't matter. You couldn't tell the difference.

fortnite is garbage and my wife respects my hobbies unlike how cucked and castrated you are trying to live up to you manipulative bitch's definition of "grow up".

860 evo.
samsung>anything micron has ever made

yeah seems like a safer bet

Since you posted that gif, you have already bought a gun before spending money on a gayming pc r...right user?

Attached: 1553667314614.jpg (650x944, 104K)

>AA12
One of the absolute best weapons ever created.

get whats cheaper but if you dont mind me suggesting get samsung, i have two crucial m.2. ssd and its 10 degree hotter than my other samsung m.2

It's absolutely CRUCIAL that you don't contribute to market monopolies. Buying shitsung is doing your small part to muscle the competition out of the market.

Attached: 1515040555527.jpg (576x432, 22K)

FPS russia fans own airsoft and that's it

Save up for a bigger drive, 500 isn't enough anymore, wait for 2TB to go down in price.
Shitsung has shit support now so the 5 year warranty is trash.
Performance is negligible, you won't ever notice it when Samsung is just boosting speed during tests.
There are other brands at that price range if you don't trust crucial, but to be honest Crucial is a good brand because it's Microns brand.
>Western Digital (i don't know about their ssd's, but those black drives were louder than a .50cal)
>Adata (Discount brand, MLC too)
>Kingston (Top Notch reliablity, MLC as well)
>Transcend (Reliable, one of the only MLC for consumers)
>Sandisk (average)

Avoid
>PNY (trash)
>Samsung (Deceptive advertising, Lies about MLC etc.)

he can just buy more drives in the future when he can afford it. I started with a 500gb

But aren't MLC drives more expensive, goy?

>just one gun
why did you crop her feet out, cuck?

I bought an Adata, they use the same memory controllers and dont own fabs
its been great
i almost went WD or kingston, there were sales on the kingstons, but i kept reading shitty stuff about them - the TLC ones were bad
i almost got a TeamGroup but glad i didnt desu.
intel QLC trash
hp actually had SLC which is awesome but it was overpriced as fuck; enterprise tier drives etc
their mlc seem probably worse than most other companies
i dont really know desu
i ended up with an MLC that has an SLC cache, but i still respect it more than TLCfaggots

The flash or the controller is hotter?

Samsung 970 pro

I have one, and it is awesome!

This is the most wrong post I've read in a while on this shitty board.

>kingston
>transcend
>adata
>sandisk
>wd
>mlc

are you fucking demented?

they all use mlc on a very select few part numbers with prices way above mx500/860evo.

su800 (which is a solid unit for the $) uses tlc like everybody else.

between 860 and mx500, get the mx500.
if you can find a new 850evo, buy that, they were better.

>userbenchmarks

>SSD
>lag
fucking what?

Fuck crucial, the last ssd from them I had died after two months. The same Evo I've had for over 5 years is still going strong. Go with Samsung unless the crucial is cheaper and has more space.

>lags and stutters compared to samsung..

Things that makes me go hmmmmm

Test

Have both. Get the one with longer warranty. If you really need a nudge, i tilt towards the samshit one.