Do any of you have personal websites?

Do any of you have personal websites?

Attached: 1553705703429.png (600x691, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lukesmith.xyz/
rajnoha.com/
aas.sh
kkkthats3ks.com
unhabitable-settlem.000webhostapp.com/
durand.pw
larbs.xyz/
carlossantibanez6.wixsite.com/suciolabs2
instagram.com/olgachocolate
yamaideaiko.com/
fdossena.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but don't bother to go if you don't want :-)
lukesmith.xyz/ is my website btw

i like it nice color scheme luke

Attached: 1551897132848.jpg (800x800, 40K)

>tfw gf but you hate her

Http://hellfrog.ca

Made it for an elective in college... Roast me

Nice site.

Just call yourself a Ph.D student. Candidate is try hard.

yes, some of us do. is there something you want to know?

ye its probably not really what i want.. they just look cute in these pictures but its not reality.

really nice cv/resume bro, i am really glad that you mention that you use vim in i3-gaps and prefer arch linux

even a real gf can look cute in pictures like that.
the problem is 99.8% of the time they don't. on the couch in pajamas, going from sucking your dick three times weekly to having sex like once a month, were always bad with money but have gotten excessively terrible with it in the past couple years, consults you for advice on decisions then does the opposite of what you advised, listens to shitty music and podcasts, watches shitty tv and movies, unironically wants to drag you to marvel movies and you put up with it for the rest of the time when she's worth hanging around, etc.
just learn to compromise.
@op i have microsoft.sucks, let me know if you want to buy it.

>Http://hellfrog.ca
Very nice

yes

thats just way too much shit to do for a really lazy manchild like me. even thinking about all that makes me feel bad so maybe i will just keep looking at the pictures and stay away from them irl. a compromise in my case would mean that i would have to pretend that im someone else.

Attached: 1531680415222.jpg (1024x652, 103K)

The biggest issue with trying to go through life not hurting anyone or wasting their time, while still oggling girls through the internet or not, is that you develop a warped perspective on valuing people and communicating and on otherperson/self -worth. There are many women out there who're no more special than you but want benefits of a boyfriend and will be frustrated at the failing of communication and complacence after some time of stability.
Find any half decent girl and try to offer her exactly what you think she can offer you. You'll fail due to lack of some knowledge once, twice or many times, likely... but also don't be surprised if the first woman than you get close to is willing to relationship with you. Think of it like a job, you don't wait your whole life to get that final big-bucks job, you try out small and starter things even if you don't -need- them sometimes.

samefag

bottom line is most women are, like most men, deeply flawed individuals with personality quirks that piss you the fuck off, but you can often weigh the pros and cons and decide if it's worth it.
also, almost every woman is terrible at communicating what she actually truly wants (hint: what she says she wants isn't necessarily what she *really* wants)
the thing is, most of the time, you can compartmentalize the shit you don't like about that person. like suppose someone is really good in bed, but you can't stand their personality - the normal response is to avoid them entirely. However, you *could* in fact just use them for sex, and avoid any deeper level of connection to where the personality issues would affect you. Dont like what she posts on facebook/tumblr/twitter/instagram/G+? don't look! Don't like her music? Only pick her up in *your* car and pick the music yourself! Don't like her family? Only hang out at your place! It's that easy. And then it's easier for you to completely drop her when it starts becoming inconvenient for you. Always have an exit strategy.
This guy is right about treating it like a job. More like a career. Always be looking for better options, always be ready to leave your current job, don't be complacent because you'll work there and get exploited for years and then they'll turn your back on you. then you find yourself bitter and unemployed for a year.

but that does not sound comfy at all. i dont really need or want more annoying things in my life. its hard for me to understand why others are fine with all that as long as they get some sex

i own two but one is for my wifes game design portfolio and one is for my personal photography

Fuck off luke

If you're talking about a personal website for software developers where you can show off your skills, read on. I thought about making one once but then I realized I already have recruiters contacting me for jobs on LinkedIn every day because I'm actually good at what I do and don't need one. The only software engineers that benefit from personal websites are liberals, millenials, SJWs, JavaScript cucks, and homosexuals. Personal websites just make you look like some social media faglord if you're just doing it to show off how 1337 of a coder you are to prospective employers. Trust me, no one gives a shit about your GitHub full of hello world programs written in Angular, and every developer who actually accomplishes something of significance judges the LARPers who go out of their way to upload a bunch of pet projects to their personal GitHub that aren't actually useful for anything aside from putting a link to it on a job application.

czech pleb reporting in
>rajnoha.com/

Do I dare share this? Fuck it. aas.sh

> Deus_Vult
> aas.sh
> ash
go back to

kkkthats3ks.com
r8/8

Cute!
Desu nee!

...and run into legal trouble without having a company lawyer covering my ass?
No, fuck that. The web is lost for regular people. They are limited to deep-web sites like Facebook.

Did one in the late 90s/early 00s, but I think it's down and I don't even remember login credentials and URL.

engage with reality (aka people) and be building energy and have fun. Join humanity.

The nature of reality is inherently female.
If you can get girls to have FUN, and not making about YOU all the time, some nice young thing will want to be your girl.

Oh yeah, you have to have a direction in life though. Sorry. No one wants to hop in a ride going nowhere. Doesn't mean you have to be a CEO, but you have to be DOING SOMETHING in the world.

why?

Nice.

Attached: larbs.png (804x906, 56K)

>>Oh yeah, you have to have a direction in life though. Sorry. No one wants to hop in a ride going nowhere. Doesn't mean you have to be a CEO, but you have to be DOING SOMETHING in the world.
This is a euphemism for "you have to make lots of money and spend it any stupid crap she wants". The real reason why women look down on a guy without a job, or with a low-paying one, is because she mostly views you as a walking ATM.

>...and run into legal trouble without having a company lawyer covering my ass?
what the fuck are you talking about

I don't buy my girlfriend anything

This is the most beta post I've ever read
>building energy
build yourself some balls

Because at some point the required effort to find sex becomes a harder job than just dealing with the bullshit of a barely functional human that you co-habitate.

>Find any half decent girl
That is close to impossible. The last stared pretending I didn't exist for a while and then "got better" - her words. The one before that started snarling like a wild animal. The one before that went non-linear.

It could of course be the case they were all autistic in a bad way (supposedly many with Aspergers in my line of work) but the probability is rapidly decreasing, really.

Not him but, after you finish your quals/comps, you are typically "accepted into doctoral candidacy", meaning you are practically finished with your degree and are ready to be employed. Plenty of people get jobs with this status prior to submitting their dissertation.

Yoba meme is evolving

I used to have a website to host a shitty webcomic I made, that was 15 years ago

It's embarrassing to remember

Attached: igrso4f0s5o21.png (1200x859, 1.57M)

I used to run my own on a windows NT 4.0 machine. Used it to show off my quake 3 area maps also had a forum, picture gallery, even and imageboard towards the end. I still have the machine, might boot it up someday for lolz I was young

Attached: wallpaper2you_536062.jpg (1920x1200, 246K)

coenin.co.uk have literally just started working on this pls dont bully.

unhabitable-settlem.000webhostapp.com/
celular automata in processing (java)

stop larping you faggot

This guy knows what's up

My website doesn't have a graphical user interface..., only a terminal, not sure if it's awesome or retarded

I was gonna say it's not that bad and guys on here keep acting like it's impossible, but what you described is atrocious and definitely not something normal I've seen a lot. The "acted like I didn't exist" one you mentioned, is semi common where they just ghost you but guys do the same to girls it's weird. I'd suggest just finding a diff pool of women entirely. Also if you're going out of your way to date only white women, don't.

Google's blogspot.com is pretty good if you count it as such. Good for anyone starting or wanting to try.

Why is this so accurate? Down to the point of fucking Marvel movies?

partners without their own hobbies are literally the worst.

Ok r8 mine, durand.pw

Nice blog

Darkweb.tokyo

i have seen normies with gfs and it does not really look like something i would want. they are completely different in these pictures and in reality. they can look really cute on pictures and videos but irl they are so annoying that you just want to kill them all.

Inspired by the nature of code?

thanks, and I like how clean your site is. Nice job

Just have a site for my mom's memorial, that's it. I use the space for other crap though

>consults you for advice on decisions then does the opposite of what you advised
>listens to shitty music and podcasts
>watches shitty tv and movies
>unironically wants to drag you to marvel movies
Hits too close to home. I might have to reconsider my relationship

yes but i won't post it

are you really the host of that? i like how you hold everything on your site. it's great. thank you

That's why you have to search a girl that works for you. Look for one that isn't invested in the social media garbage as much, they're usually a lot better behavior wise. My gf writes gay capeshit fanfics on fanfiction.net and that's about all she does social media wise. After A while she even asked me to migrate her to a Linux based is. Shits neat, really

Yes, I have, there's even a blog in it that I barely ever write stuff on.

I use it more as a link manager, desu. It's my start page and has many links to references, most visited pages etc.

Pray to him

Attached: IMG_5340.jpg (720x1080, 200K)

larbs.xyz/
Nice

This is bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck if you're a nice guy if you don't even get to be nice. Dont you think any of us lonely fucks here don't promise that they will be nice to whoever ends their loneliness?

yeah i do, but its on canvas yet to be ublished.

carlossantibanez6.wixsite.com/suciolabs2

well, not really, it's used as a center to dump sniffed data, creds etc.

What's with the sudden increase of fag on here?

just break up with her you soiled fool

I'm going to fuck your dog

its not sudden at all. been like this for over 5 years now

thats nice then. it sure is possible to find someone that you can live with if you are a normalfag that likes the same things that everyone else too likes but if thats not the case then you cant really be yourself and have to pretend to be someone else and that wont work for a long time because thats not really what you want.

bald faggot

Www.Dalliance.site. Needs rewording but I still use it for grocery lists.

Attached: 1549433327728.gif (350x416, 100K)

this

>le ebin Jow Forums maymays both in videos and in speech
>supposed phd
>still a massively insufferable faggot
You're like a slightly more tolerable Sam Hyde

Pre the heydays of Github I uploaded a lot of my software to my personal web pages and referred to them in job interviews. One went particularly wahoonie shaped what I could demonstrate that I knew what I was talking about and that my small projects demonstrated that. The problem was that the "recruiter" had his own agents: recruiting ONLY graduates from his own university so I had essentially caused him a lot of grief by being qualified. So we spent 3+ hours talking where his part was trying to find a way to disqualify me on some semi valid grounds.

I didn't get the job. I must admit, though, I was very pleased when I saw he was tried and convicted a few years later.

thanks Luke

Also your vim live latex preview didn't work for me >:(

It's totally possible. Some people don't hate you for caring about your privacy, you know? I despise facebook, microsoft, google and apple, don't use anything associated with them and I still have a gf. You just have to get lucky

>Candidate is try hard

Attached: 1495119195271.png (669x514, 6K)

I'm learning JS to create a webapp that I haven't seen a functioning version of on the web. I'm hoping to slap a banner ad at the bottom and make a few pennies every month from it

I use it to get files to people mostly. Feel free to make fun of the projects I have hosted there
asdfqwerty.com

Attached: 1552045905655.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Who is this cum cucumber?

instagram.com/olgachocolate

Literally
>blue triangle
>image search
>google

Get out noob

>>/s/
>>/b/
>>/hc/
>>/sci/

gr8 m8

can't a nigga joke anymore

I mean
>blue triangle
You don't even 4chanX.

4chanX is bloat

I want to punch her in the face

My first name .dev
now if only anyone ever cared

cum check out my blog frens fufufu ~

yamaideaiko.com/

Just watched a bro deal with exactly this for the last two years and he finally kicked her out. He's fucking destroyed over it because women are so good at manipulating men into believing it's the end of the world when they're gone, but he knows it had to happen.

They are great to have for tracking purposes so when you send out job applications you can track IPs of people who actually look at your shit. The fucked up thing is how rarely the NPCs in HR don't even click your links. You could have a link to some running code that does travelling salesman in O(logn) and they wouldn't even click that shit.

Didn't expect that

Cwalkpinoy GitHub
Idk why you wanna know tho owo, it's just some art project I did when I was bored

Yes, I had one since 2015, I used it as a portfolio and shitposting blog
fdossena.com/

Attached: 88f01e338f39f013cbbc085d4bff8c1b.png (1520x1866, 939K)

I'm from Germany.

We have lawyers that hunt for mistakes people made on their websites to extort them for money.
Involuntarily getting your website "upgraded" from "personal" to "commercial/professional" is trivial, and makes things even more difficult.
Running a website in Germany means loading a lot of legal responsibilities on your shoulders. I'm not doing that without a lawyer that takes care of legal troubles.

>The nature of reality is inherently female.
Fortunately, it's not

You can do some projects (semi) anonymously. I edit the /cyb/ FAQ, the latest issue is on an FTP site:
ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/Alt_Cyberpunk_FAQ_V5_preview24.htm
Just information, no images, no java script, no nonsense. It is when you shave off all the gunk you see how fast the web could have been.

i would just want something like a cat or dog.. women arent really like that. pets are cute and living with them is comfy but a woman would cause all kinds of annoying problems while not being/doing cute things like a cat.

i dont search for anything there because it finds nothing every time i try it but i also dont ask for sources

Yeah, I got this email yesterday.
I'm glad that people are using it

Attached: unknown-2.png (1509x671, 84K)