Q is the First Genderless Voice, created to end gender bias in AI assistants

genderlessvoice.com/

Q is the First Genderless Voice, created to end gender bias in AI assistants.

Attached: Q.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

it sounds like female but evil, Hathor of Stargate perhaps

sounds like a 15 - 17 year old beta male on ventrilo or possibly a dyke. good job i guess

The voice sounds too human to be genderless

But I want my phone to be a girl

i would prefer having the sexy unreal tournament announcer as a female assistant voice to be quite frank

>More genderless shit
Why does everyone and everything want to be fucking genderless nowadays? Just be fucking proud you're a man or a woman, how hard can it be?

excuse me? did you just unironically confuse 'gender' and 'sex'? wtf i didn't expect people THIS close-minded on the internet in 2019!

Attached: neo vagina.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>literally just a recording set to a specific frequency
wow

Watch their video. They actually recorded different people and found that men have lower voices than women then set the voice to a mid frequency. This is some complex shit

Just be fucking proud you're male or female. Are you happy now? You understood the point, why did you have to act like a little bitch?

Attached: 1553217925433.jpg (480x459, 16K)

Sounds like a male 13yo or an older woman

not a bad business idea desu
it's cheaper than recording two voices

Sounds female and hot

Gender politics are the new litmus test for people with meaningless opinions.

female voices are perceived as more favorable than male voices, thats why almost all systems are female

Well this is their rationale
>Why did we make Q?
>Technology companies often choose to gender technology believing it will make people more comfortable adopting it.
>Unfortunately this reinforces a binary perception of gender, and perpetuates stereotypes that many have fought hard to progress.
>As society continues to break down the gender binary, recognising those who neither identify as male nor female, the technology we create should follow.
>Q is an example of what we hope the future holds; a future of ideas, inclusion, positions and diverse representation in technology.

>actual R&D money put into a non-issue
>leaves in the grating bonger accent that causes actual intelligibility issues for people with white teeth
my fucking sides

>my voice was recorded by people who identify as neither male nor female
>thinking this means anything in terms of what the voices objectively sound like

top jej

Trans people do a good bit of voice training to get their average vocal frequency to a desired range but also all non binary self identifying people are all natal women

ff cringeeee, why would anyone do this

sounds female

Sounds like a transsexual trying too hard.

Sounds like a man trying to put on a female voice. Hardly genderless, just a drag queen.

Tranny voice

>Unfortunately this reinforces a binary perception of gender, and perpetuates stereotypes that many have fought hard to progress.
But that's a good thing.

Attached: 1389413522846.jpg (374x374, 41K)

This is cool. You know what's funny? Jow Forums used to be, at the least, a centrist website. It amuses me that people who have only been here since 2011 will say otherwise. I wish we could go back. It'd be nice to have serious discussions again, without the need to spew tired Jow Forums memes in every thread. Yes, I know. I am a cuck. I am a "Discord tranny." Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Attached: 1552932361252.jpg (539x753, 58K)

You are a fucking retard

Not an argument. You have absolutely no ground to stand on. :)

Jow Forums isn't leftist, right wing or centrist. Everyone has their own threads even within Jow Forums. Of course if you operate based on the assumption that an anonymous "community" in general can be judged by the average post then the previous point is irrelevant.

A community is the sum of its members. Do you disagree?

I thought we have enough gender nonsense.
Nice marketing trick

My point is there is no such thing as an internally anonymous community, hence the quotation marks. Otherwise I agree with you.

I'm getting old, and I've realized getting angry about things ignorant people say online is a waste of precious mental energy, and yet, I can't help but feel a little uneasy that someone would genuinely find themselves thinking what I said is wrong. It's like I'm being gaslighted by everybody else online. I feel like the last person who remembers that things weren't always like this. Sorry to blow your mind, but this place wasn't always this hostile. I'm not sure if you're offended that I've been here longer than you have, or if it's something else that is bothering you, but in any case, I'm not thrilled that people like you make up the core of this website in this day and age.

Different user here. People are fucking retarded. The more exposure you have to people online the more of them you see. At first you might get lucky and have some productive conversations, but that'll skew your perspective and you'll set yourself up with too high expectations. That's why "as you get older" you get to see more and more of people's stupidity and because you had all your expectations wrong you end up disappointed. Change your mindset and you'll feel better about everything.

I always imagined AI voices as genderless
Robots don't have genders

But humans have biological sex. It's just fucking weird to have a "neutral" voice (what even is that, anyway? Our brains are wired to recognize male and female voices very accurately). I'm not advocating anyone banning anything, just posting my opinion (the voice is fucking gross).

Yeah there is so totally a thing as being genderless that is TOTALLY a real thing OP so are dragons and fairies there also real OP do not worry OP your not completely fucking insane and brainwashed by university profs into believing that gender is a construct its totally real OP so are dragons fairies and demons that come to anally rape you at night all real

btfo mentally ill faggot

Attached: pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What if I don't want to though

Sounds bad, I don't want this. I think it's better to just get rid of trannies, that's the better solution.

This
Jow Forums is a mistake
and i can't even leave, there's no other place to go

Attached: 1552956190643.jpg (1000x846, 89K)

That's your prerogative. Don't force bullshit down my throat though (not saying OP is).

Sounds like a twink.

I don't care about gender, if it's cute and have a hole I'd fuck it.

I like being a man, but having the testicles out in the open is kinda hard.

You'd fuck a flesh wound?

This is some simple shit every tranny ever already knows

lol
Sounds like some generic voice of 16 year old male human