For real though

For real though.
How do we build a time machine to go back and kill him before PHP was ever beget?

Attached: what-a-fuckwit.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

I can lend you my time machine written in php if you want

>build time machine
>use it for trivial things instead of stopping 9/11 and the war on ""terrorism"" it caused or meeting famous inventors throughout history and stealing their ideas or buying google and apple shares in the 90's

Attached: thumbs up smile.jpg (467x460, 12K)

PHP did nothing wrong.

that's preddy gud. I'm impressed

Attached: 1473185680761.png (600x500, 98K)

begotten*

>Go back in time to change something
>The thing that made you go back in time now no longer exists, therefore you never go back in time.
>You instantly get erased and the timeline is no longer changed.

Attached: 1444425019789.jpg (565x575, 131K)

>google shares
>in the 90's

great user. good job now asp owns 90% of the web market share
microsoft is bigger than ever

asp.net is better than php

>Founded September 4, 1998; 20 years ago in Menlo Park, California
yes?

>You instantly get erased
God, I wish that were me.

Yeah. This is why motivated timeline change isn't gonna work.
>go to the past motivated by some reason
>change/fix it
>change applies to your lifetime
>there's no reason to change timeline now
>you don't go to the past in the first place
>everything reverts to it's initial state
"Kill Hitler" scenarios just don't work.
Educational/tourist time travel would work because the reason to do it is unaffected by the past.
Occasional time travel works too since it is unmotivated.
So the events of of "Back to the Future" pt.1 could actually happen (except for his family disappearing part), since Marty's time travel was motivated by present events, not the past. Even Doc getting a body armor doesn't change anything since Marty still had to escape from terrorists and still thought that Doc was shot, therefore he still would warn him.
Events of 2nd and 3rd parts wouldn't work though, since the actions are motivated now.

What's wrong with PHP? Both PHP and Python are beginner-friendly langs with weak typing, but PHP gets all the hate and Python is loved by everyone. Is it because PHP is for the web?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-28 15-53-01.png (226x20, 3K)

> How do we build a time machine
> Can't even master PHP
Go back to college, kid.

Well that's why the alternate timeline theory exists where anything you change in the past branches a new timeline and the current timeline continues on as it always has. Like in dragon ball z, or back to the future.

Attached: 1534955603907.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

Why would you want to kill Paul's Hardware?

PHP is a fractal of bad design. This has been known since 2012.

easily solved. just leave a message to yourself in the past and tell him what he needs to do. give him motivation by showing what power he can have by going back in time. there, problem solved he will go back in time for other reasons but will do what you told him to do.
might work when what you want to do by going into the past is to save a loved one.

loved one died in a car crash.
dna test proves to be her.
make a time machine.
create flesh lab cultivated out of her dna and
go back into the past.
use your high tec to remote control the car into crashing with the flesh cloned from her.
bring loved one with you to the future.
you, in the past still find her car crashed with her "body" carbonized in it. you still have reason to create a time machine and do everything you did.
all problem have solutions. dont be an defeatist or you will never win

yes

Well memed

i want to learn php. i use c for everything but it's not suited for webdev, or so i'm told. php seems like a mature language with a lot of steam behind it. is it better than perl5, or should i learn perl5? perl6 is gimmicky junk as far as i can tell.