pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Group Buys
deskthority.net/viewforum.php?f=50
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last thread:

Attached: clowning around.jpg (750x566, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/capatoa-keycap-explosion?mode=guest_open
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3025
ebay.com/itm/TG3-Mechanical-Keyboard-w-TouchPad-Cherry-MX-Black/132873035023?hash=item1eefd99d0f:g:6XEAAOSwX6RcAWug&frcectupt=true
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3508
aliexpress.com/item/84-key-keyboard/32876634360.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for membrane keyboards

Re-asking form last thread:
What are some good tactile switches that aren't too light but also aren't too heavy? Something in the middle ground but still with a fairly solid tactility.
Preferably something I can build a custom board with, and nothing overly expensive.

Most mx compatible tactile switches suck unless you go clicky. I guess the best you could get is ergo clears or hako royals.

Hako royal, outemu sky, kbdfans T1, zeal V2, etc.

So, I bought a fairly new HyperX Alloy FPS Pro (tenkeyless) with Cherry MX Red at ~USD$44, is this a shitty keyboard? did I make a mistake? desu, it feels quite comfy, but I'm a newfag when it comes to mechanical keyboards.

If you like it you didn't fuck up.

If you can consistently type without making mistakes, then it's good.
If you can type even faster than before, even better.

All that matters is if you like it.
I started with reds too, but then I tried out clickys and I can no longer go back to linears especially lighter ones like reds.

In case anyone's interested in assdrops re-cap, it'll be up soon.

massdrop.com/buy/capatoa-keycap-explosion?mode=guest_open

Until they re-drop susuwatari I don't give a fuck

Good luck with that m8. Speaking of MT3 doubleshots, running a retro set would be nice.

Attached: IMG_20190126_184437.jpg (3153x1608, 1.08M)

I love my GMMK

Attached: WTNsLb.jpg (3500x2625, 2.13M)

Are you getting the Model O mouse?

I honestly just want assdrop to make more MT3 sets at this point, I don't care what colorways they use. There's only 3 MT3 sets and two of them haven't even shipped yet.

Agreed. Would much rather it be used for high profile buys than SA.

Attached: IMG_20180926_161727.jpg (3100x1606, 830K)

I don't like mine. Feels cheap compared to my vortex

No it's dumb. Is literally a rebranded Redragon with a bunch of pointless holes in it

What makes it feel cheap?

Gonna buy Vibe tomorrow. Any thoughts?

Attached: large_2933_Vibe.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Good cop. I love my Race 3 but I could go for those bigboy SA keycaps.

hhkb type-s is pure sex

why don't more companies use Topre silenced

onions

>want Kira
>has weird 1.5u Alt and Control keys instead of a normal 1u Alt, Control, and Fn/Win key
kill me

link pls

/mkg/ I made a financial mistake

Attached: IMG_20190328_133715.jpg (2636x2268, 1.78M)

Those aren't normal at all tho

Looks gay

What exactly makes it a hatsune miku edition? The two blue keycaps?

There are 4 more pink caps for wasd and the wrist rest, it's a pretty crap keyboard but I made the decision late at night and now I have it so I guess it's cool, more crap for the pile of Miku shit I guess
No u

Attached: 1477200526438.png (500x522, 106K)

Im getting into Mechs however i would like one that is as silent as can be since i dont wanna annoy my entire workspace, whats my options? Now go for a brown switch and just get some O-rings?

there are silent switches, lubing switches will make them more silent as well generally speaking

Red/blacks with orings. Coworker behind me has a memeforce with browns and I want to smash it on his head. Literally noisier than my dk60 with box oranges.

Where to find autistic gf?

The computer store near me only has gamer shit mechanical keyboards on display, and I have to say the HyperX was by far, -by far- the best of the gamer shits. So, enjoy I would say.

Jow Forums

Nice, I'm not too much of a gamer, but I feel I caught it for a good price, so that's why I bought it. Still, I would like to try some blue switches on a compact format, but I don't think there's something that good for that price. Thanks user!

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3025

Attached: large_3025_T01WA301.jpg (960x668, 407K)

Would prefer a dickless girl..

faggot

O-rings feel like ass and take away from the typing experience. Get a keyboard with actual silent switches.

Attached: keyboard plus.jpg (2200x1467, 1.23M)

yeah Jow Forums is good place for that. I met an autistic black girl on Jow Forums a few years ago, but she spaghettied harder then me so I spaghettied away and I haven't spoken to her since.

are there mechanical keyboards that can survive getting drinks spilled on them but also dont look retarded?

What

yes TG3 is a popular budget option often used by the government, but it only comes in cherry linear switches

HEXGEARS GK705 Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard

Is this comparable to the flexibility with switches of the Teamwolf Zhuque? One of the options it comes with is box whites which is what I probably would have bought for the other anyways

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-12-12-23.jpg (1440x2560, 1.19M)

>but it only comes in cherry linear switches
based, thats exactly what im looking for too.

>based, the apple of keyswitches is exactly what im looking for too

Attached: 1542375868609.png (399x400, 120K)

How about just don't have a drink in spill distance of your keyboard you fucking mong.

>Is this comparable to the flexibility with switches of the Teamwolf Zhuque?
Fuck does that even mean? It's hot swappable. You can put whatever MX-style switches you want in it.

Some shitty hot swap boards only take optical switches

I doubt kailh box switches are all optical

>How about just don't have a drink in spill distance of your keyboard you fucking mong.
i know, i told myself to do that after doing it once, but after a while i forgot about it and spilled it again so unless i can get a waterproof keyboard ill just use cheap rubberdomes

Christ theres so much brain damage in this post.

if you don't mind open box you can get them for under 20 bucks
ebay.com/itm/TG3-Mechanical-Keyboard-w-TouchPad-Cherry-MX-Black/132873035023?hash=item1eefd99d0f:g:6XEAAOSwX6RcAWug&frcectupt=true
there are more expensive versions with a backlight and no trackpad, but honestly for that price it even beats out cheap chinese keyboards even though it uses cherry switches

Me and my loved child. I don't even want to type into it, just hold it dearly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-13-27-08-704_lockscreen.jpg (1080x1435, 351K)

All i know is some boards will only take types of I believe Outemu switches

I didn't know outemu makes kailh switches

for 20$ that does sound pretty good, but do you happen to know of any that are full sized?

These are government keyboards and most government workers aren't accountants so they don't need a full size keyboard. As a result the TG3 only comes in 75%

I just want to know if the board is good, really. I looked at the archive and only see a few posts about it recently so I guess it's pretty new

What keyboard is it? looks nice

It's literally written on it, the picture is just inverted for some reason

Attached: fag.png (1080x1435, 2.2M)

Gergoman
Hows my broken gergo?

Attached: cxmh2g5u3wa11.png (2560x1440, 806K)

>backspace
what is this brand ?

Attached: grandma-computer.jpg (600x400, 37K)

>spacebar

so which keyboard is it? fucking idiot faggot

>he can't read
Oh well

>he is a redditor
oh well

What switches do I get
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3508

Clears.

Companies don't use Topre that often because Topre is stingy with licensing. Type-S topre is literally normal topre but with o-rings pre-installed.
Glad you're liking your HHKB, everyone thinks it's a meme until they try one.

There are only like 3 or 4 optical keyboards on the market, are you dense?

Think I'm gonna get a keyboard from was, but I'm not very creative

>Budget
max $100
>Location (continent at least)
Latin America
>Preferred switch type
tactile and clicky
>Layout
ANSI, with US layout
>Form factor
compact, but I would like a top row with the ESC and F keys.
>Backlight
Not necessarily
>Previous/current keyboards
not too much experience with mechanical keyboards. Just tried red switches once.

>reading is for redditors
wew lad

Ducky One TKL with Blues
If you want to go even more compact than that while saving the f-row it gets iffy, but I did find one under $100 USD on Aliexpress
>aliexpress.com/item/84-key-keyboard/32876634360.html
Not sure about their shipping rates to Latin America, though.

Thanks user, the AE one looks good, I'll look up into it. Any suggestion for a compact without the f keys?

The tada68 has no F row but still has arrow keys + escape

Plenty of good ones on the market, 60% is a very popular form factor. The HHKB is my favorite, but it's very overpriced.
Within your budget I'd recommend a GMMK Compact with BOX Whites or a Ducky One 2 Mini

It's a poker mini 60%. The brand is iKBC. It's nice. High quality. Some anons said it was one of the best they owned. If you want I can send more pictures so you get an idea of the size and I can send a pic of the box, the keycaps ans the weird tool that comes together with it. My keyboard has blue switches

One of my keycaps keeps falling off lately, looked at the bottom of it/the top of the switch and can't fiind any obvious reasons why, anyone have any tips for this kind of situation? I could glue it but t hat seems like I might regret it some day if I need to take it off

Check the keycap, the cross mount might be cracked
Try putting a different keycap on it, if it's still fucked than it's a problem with the switch's stem.

>tenkeyless or full size
>blue or brown switches
>mexican layout, that is, ñ key and big return key

any options?

Attached: 1550345928920.jpg (630x630, 46K)

Blue. Don't know which board you should use. I think if it's set to ABNT 2 you can just use ~ then N to do the n thing.

which one ?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

Box navy.

Are there any keyboards available that are similar to the Massdrop high profile CTRL? I want to get a TKL capable of hot swapping switches. It needs to be a standard layout with standard sized keys. I also want a case that covers the sides of the keys. I don't want the "floating keys" style of case. Lighting would be nice but it's not a deciding factor. It can be a complete board or a kit.

>Budget
Less than $300. Flexible.
>Location (continent at least)
USA
>Preferred switch type
Hot swap
>Layout
ANSI/USA
>Form factor
80% TKL
>Backlight
Doesn't matter
>Previous/current keyboards
Realforce 87U, Filco MJ2

Attached: 1ZUz8Q2BSgyz3dneELPw_AI7B5160-copy.jpg (473x315, 15K)

nope

>buy keyboard with floating keys
>underside of keycaps are sharp
was this just a thing with the vortex, or is that common. I quite like the design, but for some autistic reason i seem to touch the edges of my keyboard a lot, and sharp keycaps aren't fun

did you miss the high profile ctrl drop?
I'm not sure there is a hotswap tkl pcb
maybe holtites will do the trick
in terms of cases, kbdfans has a tkl, which is pretty expensive

What brand has the best build quality

Probably Leopold overall.

IBM

What you're asking for almost certainly doesn't exist, ISO is already hard enough to find in mechanicals as is, Latin ISO is something I'm not even sure anyone makes in this capacity. Get QMK ISO board and rebind a key to ñ, that's your best bet.

Is it possible to get my favorite trap hentai on a keyboard

G80-3000

yes, the question is how much are you willing to spend

Attached: miku-keycaps.jpg (1000x750, 145K)

Got this for 26$. It's pretty good.

Much better than Logitech romer g.

Attached: AE716F5E-9D01-45A4-8A91-257C4CABB3EC.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>Much better than Logitech romer g.
That's not really an accomplishment.

Name a better keyboard.