Every girl in my lectures has a laptop and browses Fb, chats to her friends, shops for swimsuits etc...

Every girl in my lectures has a laptop and browses Fb, chats to her friends, shops for swimsuits etc, and yet they are doing better than men in university.

Attached: Home-page-slider-photo.jpg (2121x1414, 1.18M)

Works on their machine

Grade inflation
Companies tripping over themselves to provide internships
Boss Babes
Muh snowflake hardship gib me scholarships
Muh diverse student government (which is 85% female)
Muh sugar daddy
Muh actual daddy who gives me a grand a month allowance (plus expenses)

OP have you actually been to college? Pay attention!

I don't think I've EVER, ONCE, seen a girl load up a Word document and simply take notes the whole lecture without tabbing to something else. They're always flipping through shit, even if they are checking out the university software looking at upcoming assignments etc. But maybe women are just much better at 'multi-tasking'.

Every guy in my lectures has a laptop and browses reddit, doesn't take notes, shops for anime figurines, etc and yet it's women's fault that I am not doing well in university and I refuse to take any responsibility for my own situation.

>all my other classes: ~ 15% girls
>my OS class (not a requirement): 2 girls in the entire class

Why do girls hate operating systems?

They don't care how things work. They don't care how their own operating system works. They got pissed when guys like Owen Cook and the PUAs tried to decode their sexuality and figure out what kind of men they are attracted to.

>girls get good grades
>women get good jobs
>women get good subjective grading in those jobs
>somehow, they're still absent from anything measurable

Attached: 1518211627520.png (480x602, 416K)

they don't need a laptop but iPad

I can't really stand women CS majors. Graduating with my CS degree in June from UC Irvine, so I've encountered quite a few. What I dislike the most is the "look at me im cs!!!" attitude. Fuck off, seriously.

Because men do the same shits but worse.
A lot of guys never touch homeworks for their whole life

I can deal with all the plum internships and insane opportunities that are straight up given to anyone in CS who checks literally any minority box besides the ones that check literally any diversity box besides the ones that actually show some triumph over adversity. If I have to do all the legwork for jobs and internships myself I can deal.

What really annoys me is the huge influx of constantly brown-nosing "networking" types that got into CS solely for the money.

They're always the worst programmers and always waste everyone's time in office hours just chopping it up with the professors and not actually asking anything relevant.

Nobody who isn't a turboautist or Terry fucking Davis actually likes OS programming.

It's tedious as shit because you end up having to try and make C act like an OO language all the time by abusing structs, unions and fork/exec bullshit.

Often it ends up being more about fighting the OS and hardware's weird quirks and limitations rather than solving the original problem.

I never understood how people can take notes with laptops using office.
I always used pen and paper.
Even after I got Tab S4, I just use simple draw app to take notes.

Attached: Galaxy-Tab-S4-Header-720x350.jpg (720x350, 39K)

> Human computer interaction - 50/50
> Operating systems and computer architecture - 95/5

they get nerds like you to do their work and also guide them through it during exam crunch time.

men will generally excel in every individual field of endeavor.. but grills are better at multitasking, gotta grant them that

That's why they belong in the kitchen

Because the world isn't run by men, its run by a small minority of men. Most of which aren't happy and put in 50+ hour weeks and have no time for home life.

Its better to just be a bloomer at the middle my man.
When I get out of college I'm looking for a python dev job where in the 50k range to work at. Being a 90k dev just seems like so much work, I'd rather just be chill than make money.

This user knows.

Going to lectures is more like a FOMO, than real education.
You get your education from the books, etc.

Attached: 1513393572375.jpg (750x837, 83K)

>I never understood how people can take notes with laptops using office.
What's so hard to understand?

they actually don't mind wasting their time reading the textbook when they get back home

notes are better if written on paper or tablet so you can draw along with it
not to mention writing down formulas in Word is a pain in the ass

Woman are better at absorbing data.
Men are beter at aplying it.

Read a interesting article about it from an evolutionary point of view why its this way but i cant find it anymore.

From my experience over 90% of all students, both male and female, shouldnt be in university at all and are clearly too dumb to actually benefit from getting a degree and actually make it worse for the 10% that arent braindead.

based

Formulas and drawings/tables/whatever isn't plain text are utterly impractical when writing on a computer. You don't need office for anything, you can just use a plain text editor since you don't have any time or reason to use document functionality.

t. jordan peterson

Just look them at the library
>Facebook
>Whatsapp
>Call daddy
>i´ve studying so hard please i need the new iPhone

Always 3DPD

Girls being the social animals they are all copy eachothers work.

>ITT: Have Sex

>not just taking the 90k job and half assing it

>not taking 90k python dev job

Well men are clearly inferior then