Oh o-okay

oh o-okay

Attached: 1541925440528.png (895x651, 250K)

?

Chrome doesn't even tell you when it updates it just has botnet in the background do it when you're not looking

They actually managed to add an useful feature in version 66: you can now resize the browser window without losing your place.

I'm still happily on walled 56 and it happily werks.

Firefox updates are to be anticipated with dread, you never know which feature Mozilla is going to remove next. Firefox fans (cucks) endure the beating for muh security updates.

>update prompts now have "Not now" option instead of simply "No"
Its like they are implying that I will update it later, but I do not want to update it, never. I was almost 5 years at 23 and all went well.

Attached: 1494567581935.jpg (279x285, 19K)

use chrome like a normal person

>normal people

Attached: 1500744697908.jpg (438x437, 20K)

You lads aren't using ESR?

this

>no webp support
Sad. I tried to apply patches form bugzilla for that by myself and it didn't work.

esr 60 still use tls 1.2

I held off on pre-57 ESR for a long time too but eventually too many things stopped working.

>not using nightly and updating every day

>not compiling FF yourself

Attached: c58ecd70a323ca9532628db1d497e63dead82f4a42da7b510286f4982b76bb5f.png (499x703, 211K)

Hopefully you're not actually using it to browse the web

I am and it werks, and since it is walled off and i have a 3rd party certificate and file-surveillance system i don't have to rely on Shitzilla's shoddy coding and shitty security updates done by shoddy shitty coders. Best security is external security, you faggots on new Firefox are less secure than i am on the old one because you rely on Shitzilla alone and their meme buzzwords and meme encouragements.

So you're one of those trans-age people

Good luck with that

>can scroll window but can't do anything else
>tabbrowser.js eventually reports it has crashed
>the ui is written in fucking javascript
We need a new browser so bad.

Attached: 1553702544731.png (600x338, 453K)

So logged ACL permissions, a firewall and a certificate for what now? What u talking about negro? I hope you have PaX too since you don't want exploits running spyware and such in memory, but in my experience websites just start crashing when you actually get to that point

1.3 works on my machine.

Still browsing with my Firefox 3.5 and it works.

Definitely this, I don't even use chrome but have it installed because in built translator comes in handy sometimes.
Few days ago I heard that there was some exploit on chrome so opened it to install its lastest update and my chrome already had that.
Botnet is really a correct term for chrome.