Any anons with dump phones here? How you do it? What phone do you have?

Any anons with dump phones here? How you do it? What phone do you have?

Attached: nokia.jpg (800x640, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/drug-dealers-are-buying-nokia-8210-phones-2015-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Currently I have only a smartphone (that I use pretty much only as a house phone) but I've been thinking about getting this bad boy
businessinsider.com/drug-dealers-are-buying-nokia-8210-phones-2015-1

>Any anons with dump phones here?
Yes.
>How you do it?
Do what?
>What phone do you have?
Pic related.

Attached: Samsung_B2710.png (1100x1100, 405K)

Attached: NOKIA.jpg (540x303, 33K)

Don't fall for this meme. Get an old Nokia.

>anons
You mean johns.

im sure you'd love to know. i can see you glowing from here.

It's not a dump phone for me , it's a "i'm a loser and poorfuck phone". I've never had a smart phone
Only until recent times I've started feeling the pressure of not having one , before I could get by fine because I mostly was at my desktop. More and more stuff's needing it and won't let you use an actual website. Then here comes verizon forcing off the network my phone uses in 2020.

Zanco phones are pretty good.
I wear one on my keys.

Attached: zanco.jpg (800x800, 31K)

>, it's a "i'm a loser and poorfuck phone"
you're a loser, but it's not because of your phone, but rather because you fall for marketing tricks

What's this thing called when retards write "p" instead of "b"? It happens so often there has to be a name for it.

Any anons know of "dumb" phones that one can write software for? Only the 50€+ Nokias seem to support it, and that point might as well get a rootable android device...

Consonant gradation.

No I don't sell drugs

Attached: La-Raza.jpg (449x459, 53K)

Should I get a cheap dumb phone now or wait for the librem 5 lads?

Attached: 1553792815590.jpg (886x1155, 217K)

Not what I meant when I said I was a loser I meant I can't find a job. If anything I fell for the marketing of "if you don't work 8-12 hours a day you are worthless" that sorta bullshit.

faggot

I miss T9

get a nokia one, it's a smartphone that costs peanuts and feels like a dumbphone.

Attached: DSCF0230-920x613.jpg (920x613, 36K)

That looks comfy.

Dumbphone if you dont need another PC that runs linux. You know you wont use any android apps in librem so get some nokia that has wifi and web browsing like E63

My phone is just a phone. I have a laptop to do computer things on.

k
thx fren

Attached: 1553791277273.jpg (1536x2048, 618K)

This ones looks so good. Either android go phone or a dumbphone would work perfect

My nigga
>pic related

Attached: IMG_20190328_153914852_compress_98.jpg (2048x1536, 235K)

I used a Nokia 6510 for a few months in 2017. I don't use my smartphone for anything that I can't do with my laptop, so I wasn't missing anything, except maybe the camera. My only complaint was that the earpiece was quiet compared to my iPhone.

If I had to go back to a "dumb" phone it'd probably be a Sony Ericsson T610. I had a lot of phones and that one was probably the best.

لول فيمينن بينس لول ليبتاردز ترولد ابيك ستايل اربعتاشر تمانية وتمانين اي تودلرز بلون ذا فك اوت

And up your ass?

i wish i can compile my own android a nd just run my apps . otherwise its a waste of time

kek u tell em Terry

it does on picture. but its not, i went to a local store and comfy does not suit this phone at all, its not even comfy to hold, let alone use

Thats because you’re used to hold phones that is bigger than that, the plastic on the back makes a nice grip

Ive been available for an upgrade for like 9 years...

Attached: Pantech-Jest-2.jpg (1634x2126, 344K)

spend less money
get a prepaid kyocera or something.

You can't get a prepaid phone anymore without giving your SSN and registering it to your identity somehow. This is because dealers kept using them as burner phones and ruined it for the rest of us.