Itt post tech tutorial kino

itt post tech tutorial kino
youtube.com/watch?v=TR0w0VCS2GI

Attached: youtube-tutorialsjpg.jpg (640x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM
youtube.com/channel/UCHvUTfxL_9bNQgqzekPWHtg
youtube.com/watch?v=DFSlLyUbL18
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdEtvaWHyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Z5wsZrn4
youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYhN-n3trY
youtu.be/BNXP0w4Ppto
youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmx_J1774ukG_rvrpyWczm0
youtube.com/watch?v=svdR8_w1N0Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822269/Father-charged-sodomizing-abusing-nine-year-old-son-hanged-jail-cell.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM

Attached: HACK THE GIBSON.webm (624x352, 278K)

i was like what the fuck then i realized i left the synthwave station playing in the background

jesus that mic is horrendous, a written guide would have been much better

Man some udemy courses are just scam I once actually bought a Kotlin course because it had really good score with lots of users and it turned out to be some indian guy just reading a fucking book aloud.

At least they are in "english". When the only tutorial you need is in portuguese, then you will know true pain.

I got cloud service certified with IBM. The video training material consisted of 27 hours of random Pajeets droning in their cubicles. You could hear other pajeets and saanvis taking calls in the background.

What the hell is that meme lmao. Indian youtubers saved my ass countless times when I was in college.

I even had dreams about those fucking Indian traffic noises.

At least auto translation kinda works with huehues, so you can at least understand what they are taking about. Now try to understand a pajeet with thick accent, shit is almost impossible.

youtube tutorials are for brainlets who can't understand actual documentation anyway
you deserve pajeets

There's a guy who does optics stuff and switches from English to Hindi halfway through. Fucking hate that guy so much.

as long as captions work...

>tutorial videos
I hate that. I just want written instructions, not listen to cringe music while having to extract informations from a 15 minutes video.

i get to post my webm

Attached: ram_chapter1.webm (580x390, 1.14M)

*HyperCam unregistered*
*007 sound system*

Attached: ram_chapter2.webm (580x390, 1.79M)

Holy fuck that made me laugh too hard

>I even had dreams about those fucking Indian traffic noises.
kek

There was a Udemy course for building the core systems of a First Person Shooter in Unreal Engine 4. Indian of course, and it turns out he basically word-for-word remade the free course from Virtus Learning Hub on youtube. He even accidentally repeated 2 mistakes Virtus made in his video regarding function names.

based and redpilled

Attached: ram_chapter3.webm (580x390, 1.28M)

youtube.com/channel/UCHvUTfxL_9bNQgqzekPWHtg

That's why I read.

The fucking memories kek

What's the name of that one techno song that was on every Youtube video

You would be killed on the spot if you used anything other than that one song in a Youtube tutorial

"Dreamweaver" or something

who else?
youtube.com/watch?v=DFSlLyUbL18

009 sound systems -dreamscape
Unregistered Hypercam 2
drowning pool
notepad tutorials

That's it.
Holy shit. That's some nostalgia.

It's actually not a bad song when you listen to it. It's just difficult to view it from an objective standpoint, because it really is one of those things that's just so closely associated with something else. Like that Aerosmith song on the movie Armageddon

To anyone that thinks I'm being hyperbolic, look up that song on Youtube and look at the comments section
This one song was on on every 480p Youtube video in 2009. Nobody knew why, they just accepted it.

Reminds me of a gem /vg/ made a few years back:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdEtvaWHyQ

i can relate to this image, but would never think to make an image of it.
there are caption images for everything isnt there.

i used to be subscribed to that guy back on my old yt account. he taught me how to torrent back in 2008 when i was like 12 lol. I wonder what hes doing now, maybe he actually went into something cybsec lol

Every youtube video. Tired of this shit.

Attached: 1550632393479.gif (536x440, 156K)

What's the name of that guy who had very detailed C tutorial on YouTube but turned out to be a pedophile? I think he's still serving time.

Attached: 20181023_234054.jpg (306x227, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Z5wsZrn4
obligatory
long live king terry

I remember when CamStudio existed.

fucking this
fuck video tutorials and the people who make them

Carl Herold, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah that's hin. The guy is talented. What a waste.

PLAY THE MUSIC OF MY PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI

based

*ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYhN-n3trY

youtu.be/BNXP0w4Ppto
This tutorial changed my understanding of programming in general. Shame he didn't continue the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmx_J1774ukG_rvrpyWczm0

It's called the YouTube anthem

Oh, Jupiter almighty 好难听...

>English title
>Indian accent
>Hindi language
>Only one available

Attached: 1552164876891.jpg (675x534, 99K)

Rip MadThad
Poor one out for the dead niggas

This song too
youtube.com/watch?v=svdR8_w1N0Y

Christ I used to use his tutorials on reddit. Then he just stopped posting and WTF he's been arrested for raping his own kid with other pedos. He sounded like the nicest tutor ever and always wrote back to everyone's questions.

Attached: 1440477631288.jpg (700x524, 57K)

what happened to his website?

He committed suicide: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822269/Father-charged-sodomizing-abusing-nine-year-old-son-hanged-jail-cell.html

>10 people are currently using Google
Google btfo.

Fuck yeah nigga

((suicide))
Bet he got the rope.
> Father-charged-sodomizing-abusing-nine-year-old-son-hanged-jail-cell.html
> nine-year-old-son
Bit too young for my taste, also fucking sons is gay.

Anyone else know those youtube tutorials where the presenter plays some obnoxious music while slowly writing in notepad what he's doing so that you have to sit through 15 minutes of useless, infuriating video to learn something that takes a minute?

>"dllatx13 that's obviously his username of something."
lol

I remember this being on those "get a free runescape account" Notepad tutorial videos back when I was in middle school ca. 2009. Good times. Simpler times.

>Tracer T.
lmao

it seems they are just working harder, indians that is

>video tutorial
>instead of speaking they write each sentence into notepad
>dont offer a written guide