/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Censored mustache • Days without someone getting chinked: 0 • Guaranteed housefire • user gets clown shoes • Headroom MS16 and Qian69 earbuds reviewed • A nice box comes with a tea set included • user's kitchen is covered in cum • Customs do an epic prank on user • """"Original"""" Lenovo adapter • Dear friend, our warehouse is on fire • A weird looking keyboard • Poker keyboard cheers user up • A mysterious sticker on user's package deadly weapons inside • Chink figurine • Buy chinkshit, wear chinkshit • Four port SATA card and some other computer shit • user attempts to buy chinkshit, ends up in a satanic cult instead • Stainless steel buttplug: "10/10 would recommend" Previous Thread ALIEXPRESS ANNIVERSARY SALE, SHARE YOUR PURCHASES AND THE BEST DEALS!

Attached: 1551655995502 (1).jpg (1600x1067, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-8-Lite-4GB-64GB-Global-Version-Mobile-Phone-6-26-Full-Screen-Snapdragon-660/32945333953.html
aliexpress.com/item/player/32806529435.html
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Mi-TV-Box-S-4K-HDR-Android-TV-Box-Streaming-Media-Player-and/32947253363.html
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/earbud
aliexpress.com/item/DUAI-Anti-Pollution-Mask-Dust-Respirator-Washable-Reusable-Masks-Unisex-Mouth-Muffle-Personal-Health-Care-Masks/32878296949.html
gsmarena.com/results.php3?chkNFC=selected&sMakers=1&sOSes=2
aliexpress.com/store/3670014
youtu.be/wppa59yZjgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does wooeasy have so many versions of the T2 and T3? Which is actually worth buying?

First order, mostly shit for my Raspberry.

Attached: cart.png (930x1676, 232K)

What's up friendos, any recommendations on a decent Qi charger? 10w minimum, not too expensive but doesn't need to be dirt cheap. Just want a good value product.

don't have any personal experience but Baseus and Ugreen are known to make high quality shit and both make a 10W Qi charger.

Can I open a dispute for an order that I've already opened and close another dispute for?

Update on the $100 Goldenfir 1 TB SSD after using it for ten days:
It's chugging along just fine
Would buy again

Attached: file.png (667x304, 49K)

I feel the urge to buy something on sale but I don't know what. I've already bought plenty of useless shit.

>be holding $6 off $30 to use in anniversary sale
>ran out on the 25th
Why do they do this

so it does have 1tb space?

Any good Bass boosted headphones. For movies only I swear

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

yup

>ALIEXPRESS ANNIVERSARY SALE
Jesus Christ what a fucking scam it is. I had lots of stuff on wishlist, just looked and the prices for all the stuff I had are fuckin' same except advertised as a discount with scratched out "old" prices that are up to double actual old prices. Chinks gonna chink.

well no shit it's always like that
the real savings are from stacking coupons

should have got those $5 off $20 and $5 off $25 coupons posted a week or two ago, they're in power until April 1st.

No but it's ridiculous! Some "discount" prices are actually higher than regular prices.

Just discovered how many game cartridges are on Ali, would be nice to replay the old FF games on an actual handheld. Unfortunately, I don't have my old GBA anymore. Are there are good clones out there for retro handhelds? Searches are only bringing up weird 'clones' with hard-coded games that are usually homebrewed by Mr. Chan.

I also don't want to spend 50 leafbux on a used GBA from ebay.

Fug. I suppose there's no coupons left huh. Guess I'll sit it out until the next sale, whenever that is

ive just received pic related, listing is gone for some reason
fades samples between track, seeking and volume changes. audio quality isnt bad either, audio cd quality seems like it.
opened it up, single screw int he clip, and there is literally just one chip, bck270r.1, for which i cannot find a datasheet, that seems to handle everything, including battery (dis)charging. battery is unlabeled and has no protection of any kind, im assuming the chip manages it (i hope at least the cuttoff voltages, please, dont burn my house, dear chinks). shame about mini usb since it doesnt take much energy while charging so micro would make much more sense
this damn shit was just $0.8 and is quite nice imhofamalamadingdong

Attached: image.jpg (690x690, 64K)

if you cant find a GBA clone on ali, consider that the FF games are on play store

Yeah those little shits would be selling soooo much better had they used microusb, I guess they had them lying in a warehouse for years or something. Though when you get a couple tracks on them navigating through them becomes a nightmare, even in the screen versions.

the shit I had in my cart got cheaper

just get a Coolbaby RS-97, wont even need to buy cartridges then

>they had them lying in a warehouse for years
i would also assume so, but the thing has a 2018 date on the pcb silkscreen. they probably dont want to change the case moldings for the different port, lmao

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-8-Lite-4GB-64GB-Global-Version-Mobile-Phone-6-26-Full-Screen-Snapdragon-660/32945333953.html
Can I trust this to be the actual Global Version and not the Chinese one with a global ROM or something? I would buy from the official Xiaomi store but they don't allow payments with Paypal.
I remember someone here saying that some sellers sell phones as global version but they're actually the Chinese one masked as global.

yeah you can trust it. Check the customer feedback images, it is the Global version.

Recommend me some true wireless iem. Don't really care about the bass, as long as there are no static noises or hisses on the background when the audio is being played

here, found a similar listing to the one i got
aliexpress.com/item/player/32806529435.html

All wireless iem have some manner of static or hiss. They all have high noise floor, and sound like shit

Now I remember why I bought cable many years ago after my wireless broke.

What controller/flash does it use? Speeds?

Is Tin Audio still the best choice? I heard the bass is not that good on it. Any other alternative?

Attached: letöltés.jpg (300x168, 7K)

We warned you about chink sales bro.

Are different laptop model screens interchangable as long as they have the same plug and are of the same size?

I want to upgrade the screen on my Asus s301 as that's the only thing that makes want to get a new notebook

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-211009_AliExpress~2.png (1080x1478, 308K)

I dont have a lot of experience with chink audio just had some aukey ones and have tried a few

Literally no idea about controller and flash.
Speeds are decent, though.

Forgot pic

Attached: file.png (415x382, 61K)

If I buy this
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Mi-TV-Box-S-4K-HDR-Android-TV-Box-Streaming-Media-Player-and/32947253363.html
(or a similar Android TV box)
can I plug an external DVD reader to plat DVDs on the TV?

Attached: Global-Version-Xiaomi-Mi-TV-BOX-S-Smart-4K-Ultra-HD-2G-8G-Android-8-1[1].jpg (800x800, 71K)

How does it feel to be with people you can watch TV with?, a-asking for a friend.

Attached: ea0.png (1592x1000, 282K)

Any worthwhile IEMs worth getting around the same quality/price as the KZ ZS6?

Attached: 51mTMAUPHCL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 45K)

My trusty clip plus is finally dying (the battery literally discharges right before my eyes). I don't think I have the skill to tinker with the insides and put a new battery in, so I'm thinking of buying a new PMP.

What's the best chink mp3 player out there? Preferably one where I can put rockbox, or at least one where the controls don't suck ass.
I've bought a couple of chink mp3 players in he past but the control schemes are always so fucking unintuitive. I've even gotten one that stuttered and lagged while playing music. How is that even possible.

Attached: sandisk-sansa-clip-plus-468[1].jpg (468x312, 29K)

benjie t6 is a bigger clip+ with rockbox support and no clip

It can be done, but you'll have an easier time if you just connect a DVD player straight to the TV

I currently have a Sony ZX but fuck me flashing a custom ROM just made it shitter, NFC is fucked, Calls are fucked. It's a shame really as my Sony Z3C worked great before the battery puffed up and refused to hold a charge

cheap chinkshit from 11.11 2018 that came today.

Attached: IMG_1750.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

buy a z5c
i like mine

Fuck me Jow Forums you cunt, why did you cut off half the post

Gimme some good Android phones sub $150 with all the usual specs (NFC, etc) that can be de-chinked

I currently have a Sony ZX but fuck me flashing a custom ROM just made it shitter, NFC is fucked, Calls are fucked. It's a shame really as my Sony Z3C worked great before the battery puffed up and refused to hold a charge

Lot of chink DAPs don't sort folders/files well. That said, fiio m3 is decent. zishan z3 isn't bad but the buttons suck. xduoo x2 was popular for a long time

I literally cant find 15 dollars worth of goods from one vendor to use these select coupons on.

Hows the ROM support though? I dislike Sony's skin but its not as bad as touchjizz

>137 days
Really?

It's sort of a standard so usually as long as it's same res and size it'll work, would probably work even if the screen was bigger with same res.

Xiaomi Band 3 HR for 30 bucks, yes or no?
(also, any difference between the "normal" and the "HR" version, or it's just a seller gimmick to list it like that?)

LineageOS werks great albeit with shittier camera quality compared to stock but that's because of the Sony DRM shit and personally i don't give a shit about the camera.
However, since the last month the device is in deprecated status by Lineage and won't receive more updates because they migrated to Android 8+
That being said, it's the last small device with full LineageOS+nogapps support so i'll probably keep it for the rest of my life.

How's NFC/GPay/etc with it, Might look in to getting one off flea-bay thqh

The last of the ordered earbuds arrived today. "Original" Beyer Dynamics DP100's. Maybe they are, but I doubt it.
They send the wrong color, but that's fine. This comes with nice plugs and an interesting cable. Their sound is pretty damn good. Not too loud bass, but it's definitely there. However, it has very crisp highs. Sometimes a little on the loud side, but never annoying. These could become my new favorites. Had to use spare foams because didn't come included, so keep that in mind in case of ordering them too.

Couldn't tell, user. I bought them based on a review site, which was posted by another user.
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/earbud
It seems they're rated in the same category, but I assume the T5's are better, considering they're more expensive.

Attached: DP100.jpg (841x841, 98K)

Chinkphones don't have NFC. not the cheap ones anyway. Have a look at the cheap Nokia phones, many of those do have NFC.

That's the thing. I want to bump up resolution and color accuracy

Attached: 1544984955797.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>How's NFC
Works fine but i only tested it with nfc tags.
>GPay
No idea, as i said before i don't have google apps/services installed, don't have a google account and don't use google anything aside from the captcha to post this.

I'm still missing my Tastark pro 80 from the same date.

Does anyone have one of these dumb trap masks?
I actually want a reusable mask for sanding so I need to know if these will actually filter out dust and particles

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-28 160754.png (407x420, 164K)

ive had shit arrive after almost 6 months, it only happened a couple of times tho, and i already had a full refunds

>No Google
Fair enough, Tried it for a month but cba having to manually copy over contacts etc

Like what? The Nokia One has NFC, But is Android Go, so is more neutered than my dog

i picked up one of these when getting a capsule to hold my meds. never actually used it but tried it for fit and it's comfortable, even has a bit of metal to mold to your nose like a paper dust mask

aliexpress.com/item/DUAI-Anti-Pollution-Mask-Dust-Respirator-Washable-Reusable-Masks-Unisex-Mouth-Muffle-Personal-Health-Care-Masks/32878296949.html

Just go to your local DIY store you degenerate, There like $2 for the cheap ass ones that'll filter dust, Unless you want to survive the chambers, you'll be fine

Eh if you want to bump resolution then this might NOT work. I assume you're on HD and want to go FullHD? If the laptop is available in both versions then usually the LCD ribbon is also different. In case of a HP I had you once, you could theoretically swap HD for FullHD but you also needed to source a proper ribbon that was difficult to get because the HD one simply had some pins unconnected I believe. In the end I just gave up on the idea.

gsmarena.com/results.php3?chkNFC=selected&sMakers=1&sOSes=2

>$2
Yeah, I'll just pay 4x more like a buffoon

Thank you user, Very cool

just got done doing the headlights with that kit.
sorry anons, I forgot to take a before picture but trust me this is leagues better then it was before
will buy again

Attached: IMG_20190328_161022.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Buy this if you want something that isn't placebo.

Attached: 6040S_4.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

Chink shipping times + prices vs just leaving your basement once in a while to get one that'll actually work and not come with added asbestos

>I assume you're on HD and want to go FullHD?
yeah

>If the laptop is available in both versions then usually the LCD ribbon is also different
No, it only came as 768p

It seems like that's not easy to do. Thanks anyway, user

Literally this. If you value your lungs, just pay the few cents extra

My North Korean and Soviet currency arrived. I can confirm that they are real.

Attached: IMG_20190328_161709653~2.jpg (3883x3024, 2.58M)

I actually already have one for painting, it's hard to breath in for extended periods of time so I need something lighter for sanding
It's like you don't even like penny pinching

if it's eDP it should be plug and play, make sure that the screw holes are in the same position as the original screen though

>I can confirm that they are real
how did you confirm it? Couldn't the chinks just be printing / minting fake currency?

also, give link

Can I please get a recommendation on a mic under 20. dont care about performance but does need to be durable. any style is fine

It's like you want lung cancer

Bump, common guys it's a limited deal in a local store, appreciate your feedback in the next couple of hours.

I checked the coins by weighing them and the bill has its watermark and is printed on the correct material. Here's a link to the seller's store: aliexpress.com/store/3670014

Neat! I've actually got some North Korean coins myself off Aliexpress, haven't seen notes before though, think I'll order some.

>it's hard to breath in for extended periods of time
The pink dust filters have less resistance than canisters for paint.

That would be wasted effort though given that they have close ties with china and are pretty much the only country they trade with. Basically chinks have good enough access to virtually worthless NK currency to not bother.
my friend.

Just make sure you check customer pictures before buying North Korean notes. There are some that have SPECIMEN printed on them in Korean that are still legitimate but are printed specifically for collectors by North Korea. Nothing wrong with them, but it may not be what you want.

Attached: specimen.jpg (798x775, 145K)

Those kits work, but it needs to be redone usually every year or two after that

I wish there was a permanent solution, maybe varnish or something

Eh just about any paint/lamp polish will do the job, and I'd say having to redo it once a year or so isn't so bad.

yeah after you do the kits usually what the clouding is is the uv clear coat oxidizing.
every year or two seems fair in comparison to what it could look like without doing anything.

Some say this method is permanent.
youtu.be/wppa59yZjgQ

nwm, it eats the UV coat.

TRN V80, lots of bass.

Storage
the 64GB 2S is still more expensive than the 128GB Mix2

I would rather keep using my redmeme but US telcos are fucking cancer

>taobao now requires a chink phone registered account to even browse
motherfucker

Alri boyos (m/f) post you're lists of anniversary sale.

Must be the old series.
My real note looks quite different.

Attached: 343526aa-7ea6-41aa-8483-796a29a11f01.jpg (776x388, 37K)

Should this be a good setup for PC Gaming/On the Move stuff?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-23-01-23-164_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x4004, 687K)

WHAT

i don't even know what to buy because i don't need anything
i guess i sort of want a displayport cable because i'm running with a dvi > hdmi adapter right now but eh

Best fake GPU on Aliexpress that has the real VRAM ammount? Not a 4GB advertised when there's only 2GB in fact for example. VGA port welcome

I need something for retrogaming for dirt cheap