Win10 appreciation thread

i am sick of all the hate. just returned to windows after years of mac os and linux use and i am pretty impressed with it.
let's share tweaks, advices, great programs, hidden features etc.

Attached: 4-Windows 98-wallpaper.jpg (550x413, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wpd.app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Windows 10 appreciation thread
>Windows 98 logo

wanted to set the mood a little bit

Attached: stock-photo-bliss-25216408.jpg (1500x1104, 391K)

>hidden features
telemtry

why? winshit 10 gets plenty of praise on here, you only choose to see the negative comments.

yeah, it's comfy enough, I guess. also has some good laughs, like
>open microsoft shop, just to look around
>a window opens with tiles
>the tiles load something too, but it all blinks in a absolutely unusable, what's even going on?
>close the store
>carry on
top kek

Attached: louisebelcher.png (712x684, 522K)

I appreciate it being so awful that it's pushed me after 7 to never go use it and go to linux instead.

wpd.app/

yeah, its great for my gaymes

only use win10 for games dont even browse the web on it

Are you retarded? Windows 10 is DREADFUL.
>Horrific broken updates that cause Windows to brick itself and delete files
>Shitty inconsistent ugly UI
>cant even boot into safe mode manually
Literally the ONLY reason i use Windows is because it is the only OS all MUH GAMES will run on. This OS is a dumpster fire.

Attached: 3194cb873e47209b4df324124d39be25ef4068d2r1-1080-969v2_hq.jpg (1024x918, 53K)

>tfw when you win+shift+s

Attached: 1528417786134.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

or when win + s for the built in launcher, or win + arrow keys for tiling wm

I used to hate win 10, then realised it's because home/pro is shit. Got enterprise and spend a week setting everything up, and it's working great. Haven't encountered a single thing that poeple (including me when I used home once) complain about, or a site thing that didn't work or bugged out. Also started trying to use powershell to do everything and i like it more than Linuxes language.

Based.
Powershell is CLI done right. None of that "le ebic sekrit code backronym injokes xD" bullshit, just clean and clear Verb-Noun structure for each cmdlet.

holy fuck
thanks user

Then you haven't used it long enough to make a right evaluation. There is literally nothing impressive about Windows 10

>started trying to use powershell to do everything
what kind of things and how did you do it

I miss 98

Could any of you tell me whats the size I can expect from a W10 Enterprise install + updates?

I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 and W7 on a 256GB SSD and I'm not sure if I can fit 10 here or if I have to get rid of 7.

Just split it 40/40/40 and 120 exFAT to share all the files.

>win + arrow keys
>not hjkl
Shiggydiggy

Works on my machine

Well if it doesn't grow so big I can do fine.
Right now I use Ubuntu for coding and W7 for games. I do have to use W10 for Adobe XD and I really don't want to remove W7.

Windows 10 is great for getting Rufus running so I can burn a fresh Gentoo iso.

shift + tab
Enjoy multiple workspaces.

I "appreciate" the fact that it's pushed me to try to learn Linux. Not really though. I used to love Windows, and I hate that I feel like I'm being forced to switch. I want to stick with 7, but I'm getting new hardware soon and there's a good chance it won't be supported anymore. I miss the comfy days when everything worked and you didn't have to worry about bloat and spyware.

Attached: Dont.jpg (287x287, 10K)

Fuck off

Only install Windows 10 AME. Everything else is ultra botnet/telemetry.