Which tech sector has the most degenerates?

Which has the least?

>Is Web Development degenerate?
I'm not sure why but feel unclean I look at Web Development.

Attached: cancer.png (491x607, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wob68Nl2440
youtu.be/wob68Nl2440?t=1309
youtu.be/wob68Nl2440?t=847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These """""people""""" deserve the rope

cringe and bluepilled

you can't learn hardware at a 6 week bootcamp

based and bluepilled

least: proprietary embedded systems

>Which has the least?
The one that actually requires engineering knowlege so most probably: embedded engineering or hardware design.

Based

based

these people know shit about tech. they just jumped into the bandwagon "muh girls on tech"

Imagine thinking that intentionally being ugly makes you a free-thinking pioneer

>embedded systems
>embedded engineering

What's this exactly? Same things?

Sounds like it could be broad. Like, is it any custom, internal software, or is it for specific hardware things, like robots or self checkout machines?

I don't live in the west so execuse my naivnes, why hire people like this? They usually don't seem that smart, they seems like a ticking rape/mis-pronoun lawsuit and if you hire one you can be sure that they will try to bring in more of like minded to them faggots with them (slowly overtaking the company through this ideological nepotism). Do only already compromised companies hire them or are emplyeeers blind, or am I just wrong and these are super hackers who are friendly and cause no trouble.

Lower left bio says "Ally Skills Teacher"

*Wtf is that
*Googles 'ally skills'
Holy fuck.
What the fuck?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 2.30.50 PM.png (844x642, 176K)

it's neither of those. please look up what "embedded" means. generally you are constrained by physical limits like memory, speed, and real-time deadlines (i.e., real engineering) which no Electron-wielding degenerate will ever see.

AIUI embedded engineering is more about implementing around those limits, embedded systems design is about designing a device or system of devices which probably won't hit those limits.

It used to be vidya, because they had completely infested its trade press. Thankfully, the culture vultures mostly left thanks to their own hysterical reaction to GG. So while it may have failed, these idiots are so incompetent they did its own job in its place.

That's the kind of shit that happens in a "post-industrial" economy. It gets fucking full of socially worthless jobs. Everyone becomes fidget spinner designers.

>what "embedded" means.

Sounds like robots and self checkout machines.

But you're saying it's more?
Like the degenerate devop token hire uses a computer, but the computer, and the components within it are embedded systems - like the person who writes the drivers for a device knows the hardware intimately.

robots and checkout machines have embedded systems, you're right, but also things like internet switches. I said "specific hardware things" wasn't right because embedded design is fundamentally an interdisciplinary task - you have to make hardware, middleware, and software work together. The constraints on your design prevent you from making nice clean interfaces and decoupling everything like you see in web development. it is an old, old field and it takes real skill.

also, generally personal computers are not considered embedded systems themselves, but you're right that they contain devices which would fall under embedded systems (disk controllers for instance). thanks for your interest.

top right guy is based. isn't even a tranny but uses the buzzwords and claims he is whatever he needs to be to have a comfy job and get paid to do fuck nothing all day

based & pedrilled

>people actually post their preferred pronouns on social media
Should I be... doing this, too? Will it increase my chances of getting hired?

>Which has the least?
networking because you need to participate in physical activity sometimes

>girls

engineers are the worst
fucking loud talkers that keep checking their phones during conversations/lectures/presentations while yawning loudly wanting to go do something else (why are they even here if they are not interested in paying attention) and are more insecure (and in denial about it) than middleschool girls too with their constant "muh exercise at the gym"

Attached: 1553248517217.png (377x377, 35K)

The opensource one's

Attached: 1546925876396.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Trannies deserve a bullet to the head.

based and redpilled

Not even a guy

>Ally Skills
>That's the kind of shit that happens in a "post-industrial" economy.

These people are the gestapo. There terrorize anyone who speaks out about H1B slave labor or Diversity tokens hired to meet Federal quotas if not California Law.
Saying anything against the tits on a boar you had to train or get passed over for because YOU are a product of unearned privilege from racism, means you have not checked your privilege and want moar racism (to get more privilege).
People who perpetrate evil have to imagine their victims are the guilty ones.

It's a post- something. It's definitely something else.

*They terrorize

Attached: rb.png (1500x1500, 134K)

>thanks for your interest.

I am interested.
I'm just a part time Python programmer but I will rewrite a block of code many times until it is minimum everything. Steps. Lines. Variables. etc.

Sounds like a cool and growing field as AI rises and more silicon goes into everything.

All this shit has already happened before. Sooner or later there will be a war and these people will be executed en masse. Only people with some kind of a skill will be left alive. These people are nothing moor than useful idiots for the elite. Once the west finally collapses it'll be easy to take over.

>Which tech sector has the most degenerates?
The Ameriburger one, where the majority of the nation is on reckless drug prescriptions due to corrupt pharma/doctor/psychiatry unlike anywhere else in the world save for opioid capitals (but even there actual drugs are still better to have than the prescription shit in USA).

>Which has the least?
Anywhere outside of the Anglocuck Sphere.

Those people in the pic, typical examples of Americanization gone wild, part of which is the prescription drug madness.

Attached: Communism Nazism Americanization.jpg (1200x1200, 602K)

>war

Yeah.
They should reeeaally leave the engineers alone. I know a lot of engineers are degenerate too, but I see this possibly shaking out with the Straight White Right engineers writing a new credit/ monetary system (which still functions like one on paper).
If we get a blockchain or something unassailable funding what they are deplatforming the fire will rise and it will be at this point a conflict over taxing the new software monetary system gets heated.

they'll create a lose-lose situation.

(1)
If you hire them then you'll have to create a useless position that no one really needs. Big companies keep these people feeling "special" and wanted by creating bullshit jobs. This is how the companies don't get overrun by silly faggots. Compartmentalization.

(2)
If you don't hire them then you risk a discrimination lawsuit and a horrible PR scandal.

The only other possibility is that this is social engineering done by the elites.

>Communism then

Good points but I'm pretty sure Commies have always been degenerate, r-selected lowlifes by definition. A religion of reversion to the mean.

>reversion to the mean.
Which is what it shoots for, then of course, destroys wealth, causes genocide.

That's because you are a Westcuck and ignorant. Our Communists in Eastern Europe were as big on patriotism for the country as Nazis, and they sent perceived degenerates to the Gulag first and foremost. Your Westcuck "Communists" and Soviet symbolics waving infants in adult bodies would be the first purged if they ever came upon our Communist system of old. Our Communists instead suffered from the other half defining degeneracy: Bread Lines and Orwellian thought control.

Most American """"Whites"""" are barely even Caucasian anyway.

What about breadlines?

I know, the OP photo would go during period of Normalization.

But, the breadlines in the USSR.
If you're not degenerates and have your shit together why the starvation and walls keeping people from fleeing the country?
Seems like some fucking shit.

There are literal Neo Nazis in America. Maybe about 100. Nobody can find them, but most hard Right guys in America are pretty spiritual and disciplined.
You can see the difference in Left vs Right guys in Fleccas Talks. Commies are foggy minded faggots. Right wing guys look like the lift and are well spoken.

>Which has the least?
even with a specific sector, it's only a matter of time before infection

Crypto is also taxed in the US under capital gains. Its treated the same way that stocks are.

If you know what you're doing then this isn't a problem. Create a corporation and do business only through that corporation and you'll be taxed at a lower rate.

The problem with crypto is that its too volatile to be truly considered a currency. It behaves more like a commodity. A currency is supposed to be a stable store of value. Crypto is anything but.

The blockchain also has a limited number of use cases. For one, you need transactions to be speedy so the block size must be small. This rules out the possibility of storing data on the chain.

Secondly your blockchain has to attract miners so it should provide some kind of service like namecoin.

Thirdly you need to decide if you'll have a public or private blockchain.

These and other factors significantly affect the design and implementation of your blockchain.

All in all I think the blockchain is shit and only useful for a few things. Merkle trees are far more interesting.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=wob68Nl2440
this is serious

>blockchain problems

Yeah, idk much about it mechanically.
Maybe when IT makes another exponential leap we'll have something replace the current credit system.

Baste

Attached: TrannyBegging.jpg (1080x1164, 168K)

let's be an ally by making sure to treat people differently based on their socially constructed identities

>If you're not degenerates and have your shit together why the starvation and walls keeping people from fleeing the country?
It's simple.
You don't have to be a degenerate to be a clueless idiot trying to desperately push something untested before for 6 fucking decades and seeing it fail again and again no matter how many changes you bring to the idea to try to account for real world effects as opposed to the shitty book it came from. You can still be a puritan flag waving "civilized" "academic" and "statesman" while failing hard due to your ego.
I'm from former Yugoslavie, which clueless dumbshits call successful Cuckmmunism but aren't aware that the sole reason our Cuckmmunism lasted so long was because it depended on the national treasury filled from the land and wealth of half the dead population of the war as capital. As soon as the inheritance of the dead was spent, the realities fractured everything.

Do not eat the Cuckmmunist pill in the West, your form of it there is even more cancerous than ours here, but will in the end lead to its own people being eaten first because the first thing Communists realize when they come into power is that there is no place for true idealists in state government, therefore purge the ideological idealists and larp under a veil.

Attached: 1538589841004.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kind of sad really.
I can't blame her.

It's really the fault of whatever her would-be husband let take him down.
>Bad education
>Opiates
>Being a faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 3.49.05 PM.png (333x262, 117K)

youtu.be/wob68Nl2440?t=1309

>pick random moment on the timeframe
>land here
>slide full of PC buzzwords
Christ almighty these people need to get the rope.

Attached: 1329244792917.jpg (639x480, 95K)

youtu.be/wob68Nl2440?t=847
>man was harassing me on the street
>he said he would never punch a lady
>but I was not a lady
>haha
my fuckin sides

>i am white 1st world garbage who lives in a nation where homeless people are homeless because they unironically want to lead such a life (see Skid Row) and where social security even for the homeless pays better than average salaries in 3rd world shitholes, and i'm using trannyism as a way to circumvent my white privilege to fabricate oppression i wasn't born into in order to get even more gibs
If we eradicated all privileged white people, the SJW movement would itself be eradicated.

White SJWs and white trannies are the pinnacle of white privilege. Let it be known far and wide.

Attached: flamethrower.jpg (1406x810, 177K)

De/g/enerates prefer low level languages so I'd go with systems programming.

>Christ almighty

Fucking schizo cult web of terms, but what's weird about it is that it is all common sense.
This kind of bizarre moralizing was what every sitcom was like before the 90s (without the degenerate egalitarianism of course).

all tech sectors have SJWs
you cannot escape them

The more Javascript is involved, the more degenerate it gets.

Tbf what's wrong with the one in the bottom right other than her hair ig? She isnt working on something stupid, she doesn't have her pronouns in her bio, she runs a security company. The worst thing I see is "hacker".

"Privilege is unearned advantage"
Unearned

This person is throwing around accusations of who didn't earn their positions.

The more python is involved, the more degenerate it gets.

If you look up the definitions of computer engineering and electronics engineering (ie: wikipedia), you'll have a rough idea.

High-level development is just completely different conceptually, there you focus entirely in the application side and you don't care about the hardware at all or at most use it as a mean to an end (eg: a web-application, a REST API, office application).
In low-level and embedded systems your primary focus is designing the hardware and programming software focused on the device itself, the software is just a means to an end (eg: a car with an electronic system, a supercomputer, robots, driver for a modem/videocard/etc, industrial machines).

AI is not so intertwined with computer engineering and electronics, but its more an abstract branch belonging to computer science. Engineering doesn't really focus on the intelligence of the systems, but rather more in their skeleton, there is a lot of logic design but that isn't the same as AI.

Oh boy time to drop a genuine redpilled.

Tech companies endorse feminism so strongly because they can actually find qualified females to hire and put into positions in the company, they can boast these 50/50 ratios to show how diverse and inclusive they are. When they hire these types of people it's being done to shield themselves from any inquiries about how they have no blaks or Hispanics on the payroll. See there is a lucrative industry in America of suing companies because they don't have the right demographics. This is essentially bribery to keep this groups away from them and keep their image clean.

except unlike reddit no one gives a fuck

Funny. When I was a line cook and dishwasher there were no women clamoring to be diversity hired and we weren't forced to attend workshops to be more inclusive to them.

This is literal cancer feeding on the successful software companies.

>Literal cancer

Maybe not literally literally

Not him but LITERALLY.

Think of it this way. White societies are pretty healthy by themselves, but add the cancer of PC(cultural marxism) to white cultures and they just multiply and multiply and produce become a bigger and bigger part of population that does nothing but undermine everything that facilitates their existence, meaning they make the body weaker by spreading inferior/broken cells.

this explains Ren'Py

>AI is not so intertwined with computer engineering and electronics,

Yeah, I'd just assume the ability to design things will get better when the senses and reactions will come from communication neural networks in the cloud or somewhere.
Like a robot can see its battery is low and navigate to battery swapping station.
But your point is embedded very low level, low abstraction, closest to the hardware, I think.

FPBP, based, redpilled, and anti-degenerate

The comedy lesson at 19:10

>"just take that BURDEN off yourself, you don't even have to be funny"
>"I think it's okay to be funny if you have the time to get your joke reviewed, or think about it, or you can send it to a bunch of people and ask them what they think"
These people are truly socially challenged. It's as if an extremely autistic dude that has NO FUCKING clue how social interactions work started doing power point presentations on how to interact with people.

Yes you dumb degenerate whore, I'm going to submit my jokes as PRs to the `workplace-jokes` git repository in my workplace so at least 2 other engineers can review and approve it before I use it in a social situation at the office.

Attached: buzz killington.jpg (479x359, 19K)

and if you go back more to 18:00ish, she's talking about making a joke to shame someone for speaking wrongspeak.

>Jow Forums shits on sysadmins because lolnoprogramming but the profession attracts zero women because it isn't glamorous

I win this round faggots

Kernel development really fucks you up huh

Same here. I've been a sysadmin my whole career, even though I've dabbled in many other things(webdev, etl, reporting) but I've NEVER met a sysadmin woman. I have met 3 women devs. All trash mind you, but they were trying to learn so good on them for that.

Though I don't agree about being a sysadmin not being glamorous. The thing about that position is that:

a) you are usually alone or in a very small team compared to the size of the company
b) you are spinning a lot of plates a the same time, having essentially an eagles eye view of the company
c) you interact with almost all departments and all employees, almost every single person in the company owes you for getting something set up or fixed

I've been the sole sysadmin in several companies and aside from maybe the tech leaders I get the most attention and the most recognition. I couldn't have picked a better line of work.

>everyone who doesn't agree with my regressive ideas is a degenerate
Narcissism.

I meant the career isn't seen a glamorous. No one is bragging on twitter about being a rockstar sysadmin telling people "Learn to manage a SAN". Don't get me wrong I fucking love it, I love every piece of technology and knowledge I get to interact with, people just don't acknowledge the role because everyone thinks programming is some mystical artform when only like 5% of all programmers are anything but terrible

>I meant the career isn't seen a glamorous.
That's fair. I guess it's so because when people think sysadmins they think "maintenance" rather than "engineering". But the reality is that sysadmins often do much more real world engineering than any dev.

>people just don't acknowledge the role because everyone thinks programming is some mystical artform when only like 5% of all programmers are anything but terrible
There's some truth to that I guess. In the wider world. Though in my experience people in IT who have some experience usually know that sysadmin work can be a lot of fun and quite cool.

Though I've also heard opinions from people that being a sysadmin is just about plugging together black lego boxes to make something bigger. And to some extent it is playing computer lego, but at the same time whenever you get stuck connecting the lego blocks you have to break out wireshark, strace, ldd, or netcat and go low level and REALLY understand what the fuck is going on to fix an issue.

>I fucking love it
Same here bro, same here. Long live the sysadmin master race.

Attached: good_work.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>regressive ideas

Saying someone has regressive ideas for calling people degenerates for having regressive ideas.
These people (with the exception of bottom right) are acting immorally while making a living moralizing.

If there was a regressive conspiracy to keep good tech women down, the tech wahmens and other disadvantaged would just start their own companies and the regressives would go out of business.

Morals are subjective.
I'm not familiar with those individuals but it sounds like you and them share a lot of behaviors, with the only difference being that you ended up in some other group.

Imagine this xir dealing with anything military-related top kek

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-28 14-13-02.png (1920x1080, 579K)

Not him but those people are essentially PC gestapo. They enforce the PC rules of conduct with an iron fist wrapped in platitudes and soft-spokenness.

You could be minding your own business, chatting with a coworker, cracking some jokes about pointless stuff, and then a day later you get called by your manager to see the pink haired HR "lady" with him and they both "need to have a serious talk with you". And you either capitulate and admit wrongdoing (because jokes physically HURT PEOPLE) and accept some kind of wrongthink crime in your record and go to a re-education camp like in the video linked, or you dismiss it or fight it, and you end up never getting that promotion you wanted, and eventually getting laid off and the nearest opportunity.

This is how they work. I've seen it, and I've experienced id.

Attached: let me tell you why thats bullshit.jpg (720x720, 257K)

You can stop being pseudo-intellectual now user, you can't try to intellectualize false equivalence between someone who at least has the mental capacity and decency to have a normal appearance and those who he/she abhors for their outer appearances that belong on retarded teenagers and not adults. You only look stupider for it.
The only regressive people in this debate are those who make it outwardly known, in OP's pic, and those who can't even intellectualize proper arguments like yourself without contradicting themselves.

Sure, there are some people like that. People like OP and would be the same if they would be living in the era of the third reich or the stasi.
Your morals are subjective.

>tallpoppy.io
that site looks like shit desu

>Your morals are subjective.
My morals are irrelevant.
What's relevant is that you attempted a false equivalence argument which you failed, and you tried to pin narcissism on someone whose very allegations of degeneracy pertain to people whose appearances are the definition of narcissism and infantile mentality, which is a contradiction. If you can't even take this loss for having your shit unraveled then you are even digging yourself into your own narcissism and ego.

Damn, I wish i worked at a company large enough to have re-education seminars.

Why are you assuming that I was talking about OPs picture? Why do you value writing style and choice of phrases more than the actual content of the messages? Also:
>My morals are irrelevant.
>decency to have a normal appearance and those who he/she abhors for their outer appearances

obsessed

>Why are you assuming that I was talking about OPs picture?
You are now backtracking on your first post's content?
>Why do you value writing style and choice of phrases more than the actual content of the messages?
One and the same unless you are a brainlet trying to backtrack.
>not having the appearance of a retarded teenager like people in OP's pic
>morals
No, just common sense and self-respect. If you look like that it's time for you to take a few weeks off and have a long moment of introspection until your mental state finally grows up to keep up with the body.

>I once was a retarded librul teen but now I'm a retarded Jow Forumsack "adult", now I hate everyone who reminds me of my previous self

Attached: NPC.gif (478x318, 121K)

It's okay user, growing up from being a retarded teenager is something most people experience. Only a minority still remain retarded teenagers while their bodies age, and it seems you are one of them looking by the buttmad.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

The biggest irony here is that you're claiming to be a grown up adult on a website mainly used by retarded teens.

Attached: 1499322226211.png (750x750, 443K)

>not being an adult on Jow Forums
Do i smell an underageb&?

>pic related
>"grown up"

Attached: file.png (380x174, 18K)

>being underage on Jow Forums
I think it's time to go and come back when you reach of age user. When even Jow Forums deems the appearance of your kind too retarded for adults maybe you should take a hint instead of backtracking constantly like a brainlet.

Katie Moussouris could've been someone's Greek QT, making her kids Gryos everyday for their school lunches, instead she chose the miserable SJW life and her cats are her children

Attached: hacf-s1-john-huss-qa-1200.jpg (1200x707, 305K)

And now you think you're the guy called Jow Forums. How cute.
I'm not underage, but I really doubt that teens aren't a considerable part of this website. Even moot was one for a few years.

I work as a SCADA software developer. We have 100+ employees and besides administrative stuff we are all straight men. We also develop drivers and stuff, mostly C++, and although we aren't as constrained by hardware limitation as embedded software developers, we need to always keep performance in mind. So I guess that anything that involves a little bit of thinking and actual software engineering is a good place

I am indeed the guy called Jow Forums. The only cute thing is an adult with the appearance of a retarded teenager. You seem very uppity about it. Activates the almonds.

>I'm not underage
You have the consistency of an underage person in your arguments and the appearance of one if you reflect any of the people in OP's pic, and now you are trying to avoid underageb& through wordplay and backtracking. The only one you are deceiving is yourself. moot is the founder, rules didn't apply to him, and you are not moot.