Hello once again Jow Forums! A couple years ago I came on here for advice on a budget build and I let you guys pick my...

Hello once again Jow Forums! A couple years ago I came on here for advice on a budget build and I let you guys pick my journey. PC still runs great but I'm looking to get a little more out of it but I'm kinda stuck on what to do so I'm looking for outside opinions

Attached: IMG_06071.jpg (1600x1200, 591K)

specs?

Attached: IMG_1038.gif (350x272, 47K)

The biggest improvement you can make would be to replace the hdd with an ssd

CPU: Xeon e3-1225 @3.10ghz
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 ti
PSU: stock 320w
RAM: 2x4 Nanya DDR3 1333

lmao

Kek, do you use the PC exclusively for notepad++?

>that hdd mount

Attached: sad.jpg (1070x864, 72K)

You can upgrade pretty much everything there. First of all, get an SSD to install your OS on. It'll probably be the most noticeable upgrade.
Apart from that, you should upgrade different parts, depending on your use case.
If you use it exclusively for games, you could upgrade the GPU and the PSU (you'll probably need an adapter, since Dells tend to have non-standard pinouts). Your CPU won't probably bottleneck any GPU up to a GTX 1660 or an RX 590 in games. It's a slow CPU for any kind of task outside of office work, multimedia and videogames, though.
If you're doing creative work I'd recommend you upgrade the CPU and bump up the ram to 16GiB.

replace the hdd with an ssd and add two sticks of 4gb ram, you're set for another five years

Don't replace the HDD with an SSD, instead add the SSD. HDD capacity SSDs are still prohibitively expensive and you'll be sorry about all the lost space if you throw out the HDD entirely.

the fuck are you doing with your hdd

oh right yeah keep the hdd for your data as this guy said
forgot about that since i use 120-240gb ssds on my devices for the OS + applications and all my data goes to my NAS

Drill out the rivets on the HDD cage to mount a full length GPU (you'll also need a right angle usb header adapter and right angle sata cables)
Ziptie a fan to the front.
Drill out one of the holes on the floppy drive cage to mount a hard drive in there.
Upgrade the PSU, it's ATX compatible but long ones won't fit due to the panel opening latch.
Other obvious shit like cpu, memory, more networking, more storage. delete that optical drive.

Attached: 1533030291458.png (1606x1248, 2.04M)

What's wrong with his mount?

Attached: IMAG0046.jpg (5376x3024, 2.93M)

What do you want it to do that it's not doing?
That's what's going to tell you what you need to upgrade.
You have a very nice budget build but there's going to be issues upgrading it any further in a lot of areas to the point it would be better to sell that entire thing as a unit and start from scratch. (such as if you're running into both CPU and GPU bottlenecks while gaming, since you'll really need a new mobo to upgrade the CPU to any meaningful degree [you could get a hyperthreaded version of that Xeon but that's not a major upgrade], and to upgrade the GPU any you'd need a new PSU.)

What this guy said. Your build is very capable. There isn’t much you can do except upgrade RAM and SSD without having to spend a lot of money replacing all the other parts simulatenously.

SSD > Upgrade the RAM to 16GB (I think thah board can take up to 32GB)

Optional: You can upgrade the CPU and the GPU, but games today are worthless.

Basically what everyone else has said; double your ram and move your OS to an SSD. Lots of cheap 250gb ones these days.
Honestly with the CPU these computers hold I find going to full size cards to be a waste, any card that'll match well has a sff version. And I had a front fan attached for a while but found it to be negligble temp wise and not worth the hassle.

Attached: 2019-03-28_20-12-52.jpg (1080x720, 147K)

this is what happens when you listen to Jow Forums

>get a little more out of it
desu you can do everything that a computer is worth owning for on that pc.

The Chad floaty boi mount VS virgin secure mount