Apple users are retards

Apple users are the antivaxxers/flat earthers of the tech world. Change my mind.

Attached: 4E88DF41-E547-4189-A7AB-371FE0BBFBE9.jpg (600x464, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthit.ahrq.gov/ahrq-funded-projects/electronic-support-public-health-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system
twitter.com/AnonBabble

antivaxxers and flat earthers are not related groups

No shit, Sherlock

> uses Windows
> complains about a UNIX based OS

Do you eat your own shit?

They are independent but overlapping clusters of retards.

Are you a useless fucking apple cuckold? I think so. Daily reminder that your little fruit religion has the lowest market share on the planet. FUCK APPLE USERS

>tfw you owned an XPS 400

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525699340214.gif (500x491, 376K)

Get a job nigger

I put your mamma on Linux and make you do all her tech support every 5 minutes.

the fact that either of these groups is tolerated allows idiots to percolated in their own echo chambers unchallenged.

apple users just prioritize design and style over function

I'm gay but I like the one on the right :/

Yet it has more market share than all desktop linux distros combined

Fuck you and fuck Applel

people who still endlessly drone on about mac vs pc in 2019 like it's the only thing they know about tech other than begging for gaming pc build should be permabanned from every board but /v/ and /b/ to keep their low IQ from continuing to degrade the site as a whole

change my mind

Attached: 1553093945633.jpg (2048x2048, 857K)

Both computers are rather homo desu.

based

>tfw gay
>tfw like the idea of apple but too autistic to stick with their locked down ecosystem

>Lets the government mandate injections for his child without carefully examining the methodology of their safety studies.

In dptheria vaccines safety study they told the vaccinated group to wash their hands after using the restroom or handling dead things. They withheld this info from the unvaccinated group.

The vaccine lowered contraction rates of the disease by less than 1%. They did not consider that this may have been due to hand washing. They declared the vaccine safe and effective after only carrying out the study for a few months. It is now a mandatory injection for a child to attend public school. It is perserved in mercury and aluminum.

Dptheria doesnt even have permanent effects and resolves itself within a few days. Injecting aluminum and mercury into a young childs bloodstream does have permanent effect however.

>percolated
If you are going to use big words to sound smart, you should probably get the tense correct
>percolate

Attached: 6461921 1553646510631.jpg (788x768, 133K)

cringe and bluepilled
stupid fucking anime nigger

Attached: SATANIA_SUCKS_YOU_FUCKING_ANDJEET_WEEBS.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1542103569936.gif (514x900, 140K)

Attached: 1291036437954.png (319x436, 36K)

mac is for rich people, only poor niggers buy pc and only super niggers use linux

This. Most of the hate comes from unemployed neckbeards and welfare losers

t. poorfag

Attached: 1540911832620.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Attached: 1213064108659.png (800x600, 28K)

Attached: 1337786896180.jpg (506x600, 170K)

>being gay is bad
>posted on Jow Forums - Gay

t. seething welfare niggers

(You)
I still have my samsung S5 despite being on the upper end of the second highest tax bracket

Attached: 1546756722314435654.jpg (612x612, 32K)

>brags about $99 fruit toy from walmart
>calls others welfare niggers

Attached: 1528694815492.gif (500x354, 259K)

It’s funny that you fags actually believe this. Pay attention to what phone famous/rich people are using and it’s damn near 100% iPhones. There’s a fucking reason. Dipshit.

Seething macfag. Do all of us a favour and your leader: die of aids.

Attached: 1233710539945.jpg (430x573, 24K)

>posted from $99 Walmart nigger prepaid phone
Don’t forget to pick up some more Crisco for Lashonda. She gotta stay fat to keep gettin dat disability check know what I sayin?

Lol you curry fags can’t even figure out English

That’s not a proper sentence. Are you having a stroke?

>iToddler too retarded to realize non-Apple PCs can run UNIX-based OSes
>Including MacOS X if you have the right hardware configuration

Attached: 2018-12-19 07 58 291545158993864.png (1080x1644, 541K)

>hacking together a poorfag hackintosh to try and fit in
Better off killing yourself honestly

>using fagintosh

>defending Apple

Attached: 1287543648000.png (750x750, 789K)

someone itt has to remember the exact name of that youtube hick guy who defended apple. something like mac warrior. he probably deleted his channel long ago

>being an iToddler

Note that only ameriburgers and some Stone age Muslim backwaters like Nigeria make a big circus out of vaccination

i cant

baste animay poaster

good post
it's hard to come to terms with how brainwashed the dunning-kruger "intelligent" class is with their IFLSCIENCE-tier media-begotten understanding of vaccine's necessity. People that rally against """antivaxxers""" are clueless fucking idiots that havent spent any time at all learning about them, or the history of the """troubling movement""", yet have innate knowledge and total trust in them.

Attached: Pertussis.png (750x659, 171K)

Lol, an antivaxer complaining about psuedo-science. If it weren't for that fact that antivaxxer's children suffer I would say go ahead and do the world a favor. We should let people eat tide pods and ignore seat belts, etc though. Fuck these people. They will self select themselves out of the gene pool if we stop moron proofing everything.

This kind of mentality is why cuckle still has a substantial market share. Weighting what tech illiterate celebrities use when you decide which device you want to use is literally sheep mentality.

I'm just glad Huawei has surpassed them when it comes to cellphone sales, and that the cuckbook is losing significant ground in the laptop market.

In the future, Apple products will be looked back on as a retarded fad, kinda like PDAs are now.

Attached: 1536460766871.jpg (500x743, 45K)

People only hate apple because they can't afford it

They are often the same retards in both groups.

> If you like simple things you're gay
makes sense. I think...

The Anti-Apple posting feels like it's reaching an absurdist peak.

Oh yes, lets just throw all our personal information into the pit of google's information gathering with no competition left. Incidentally, how can you condemn Apple so much when there is a huge amount of Huawei astroturfing on here.

kys dumb weeb

Yeah let me just find a super computer that uses macOS, oh wait.

If you have PC on your desk you're a retarded zoomer so you're a faggot either way.

>the fact that either of these groups is tolerated allows idiots to percolated in their own echo chambers unchallenged.

This applies to literally everything.

Theyre generally distractions saved for slow news day or memory holing other events.

>We should let people eat tide pods and ignore seat belts, etc though. Fuck these people. They will self select themselves out of the gene pool if we stop moron proofing everything

Now youre getting it.

based

You can install non-android and apple operating systems onto your phone, oh wait- can't do that with an iPhone nevermind.

>low paid social media workers use android
Yeah?

Implying any celebrity knows why or why they shouldn't be using it, or that even if they did they would have the ability to step outside the norm without public backlash.

>"antivaxer complaining about psuedo-science"
>t. bootlicker
Actually look at historical infectious disease incidence and keep telling yourself vaccines are necessary. you've seen too many fake screencaps of (((antivaxxxers))) being retards, and have jumped on the bandwagon. Now you draw the false equivalence that believing vaccines can cause harm is tantamount to believing the earth is flat. There is nothing scientific about your opinion, despite all the reddit posts you read where every second idiot is making fun of (((antivaxxxxers))).

Attached: measles.png (1500x1287, 727K)

they arent neccessary, they just prevent you from getting a disease, which is good

>he thinks vaccines are the reason we stopped getting measles and whooping cough

Attached: bartkek.jpg (200x200, 13K)

ok.... what about the recent surge of measles in america? Was it not caused by a terminal mass of people being unvaccinated from it? Or is the (((goverment))) infecting everyone?

i didnt say that, i said they prevent you from getting a disease
if you want to act like vaccinations don't work you're going to have to provide some pretty convincing evidence

And besides, it doesn't take a fucking vaccine to cure a disease. We do need them and they certainly are useful tools, but disease prevention is a science just as important. Cholera was beaten for the last time in england due to a person who noticed that only the people who drank from a specific water pump had it.

I prefer Macs and entertain both anti-vax and flat earth, deal with it.

No it wasnt caused by a "terminal mass of people" being unvaccinated. The whole 'herd immunity' shit is retarded as fuck - think about it - the MMR vaccine in the 80s and 90s only had like ~60% vaccination rate in children, and almost non-existant in adults -overall population was thus very low. If herd immunity effect (>90%) was so damn important why the fuck weren't we having these "recent surges" of measles in the 80s? Answer: because sanitation and nutrition are what actually beat these fucking viruses.

I don't claim vaccines can't work, i just claim that they are unnecessary almost all of the time (since so few people will get measles et all anyway), they don't completely prevent contracting of the immunized illness (various levels of success, some worse than others), and that they can actually cause harm in ways we understand, and quite possibly cause harm in other ways we don't understand given how complex our immune systems are.
>healthit.ahrq.gov/ahrq-funded-projects/electronic-support-public-health-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system

Attached: iphone xs meltdown.jpg (1000x600, 248K)

You hate what you can't afford.

Posted from my iPad.

>advocate for infanticide pretending to care about children
That's pretty cringy of you, user

i don't intend to bc you're right

gabpilled

Based

Probably one of the first apple memes I saw online.

Attached: pc-vs-mac-webcam-broken.jpg (600x750, 48K)

What about the funghis in europe
We have spikes in almost gone diseas, likely because their not vacced but their Standart of living is at least on par with the welfare class, in new build houses even beter

underrated post

>they prevent you from getting a disease
Then why do people want to stop unvaccinated children from attending their school? All the vaccinated children are immune to the virus, right? So why are they so afraid of letting unvaccinated kids get close to vaccinated ones? The whole purpose of vaccine is to protect them from that virus.

based