What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

Attached: louislouis.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c
jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Rossmann/
nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being based.

(((Rossmann)))

Tbh? Idk he makes money from the people who he thinks are stupid for buying apple. Pretending to be preaching while milking the cow is rly weird. When you are that idealistic about things he probably has some internal conflict about doing this which makes him so stressed and seemingly restless?

His entire career is based on Apple making crap products and providing shit service.
He says Apple should stop ripping people off, but if they do his business would go bankrupt.

He's very insecure about Apple products because they are very popular with normal people. He has always been an outsider/autistic, so he feels the need to lash out at people who don't use the same exact phone, laptop, tablet as he does. This is very common among autistic people for some reason. Also he's a manlet so of course that also fuels his insecurity.

He would just get a different job. Or maybe not. Even if Apple products were easier to repair, most people would still not do it themselves. And even if they were more durable, people will still spill coffee on them.

Unpopular opinion??: i enjoy watching his videos / streams, he is very good at what he is doing and he is teaching ppl how to repair electronics instead of just buying new stuff

IDK. These anons have a point, but he does have some good life lessons and helped me find the thinkpad meme.

(((PPBUS_G3H)))

Nigga, normal people use cheap ass pcs with 1366x768 screens.

Get a clue.

I don't see the conflict in taking people's money while also pointing out their mistake.

I think his real conflict is putting $500+ worth of highly skilled work into $30 components shat out by Chinese factories.
Like someone trained at doing art restoration but instead of working on Picasso's and Rembrandts he's working on Bob Ross paintings.

Can you niggers can hyping this man. I don't want none of his and Linus's shitty vids in my youtube recommendations.

Many thinks he criticises would help him. Apple selling parts for example would make his job much easier.

Maybe in some hell hole ghetto, but where I live, all I see is Apple products. How about you get a clue?

Two N’s nigga, German name.
>I’ll tell these people not to buy things I know will fuck them over in the future, enough people will ignore me but at least those that listen can save themselves some headaches, plus maybe people will become more aware of the issues and the manufacturer may address them

>I’ll tell women that they’re more likely to be raped if they go out dressed in nothing but bandaids and a piece of string and get fucking plastered with a bunch of strangers than if they dress modestly, don’t get so drunk you no longer have control of your own body, and stay with trusted friends, some will ignore me, sure, but those who heed my advice will be better off for it

Nobody should be repairing PCB's.
You should just throw them in the bin and replace them with a brand new board.

If people could buy a new Apple logic board for $50 they could get any Pajeet to swap it out for them, not pay someone hundreds of dollars to reflow components on a crapboard that costs $30 to make in the Chinese factory.

Nigga he’s lashing out because people DO just use the exact same laptop as everyone else does.

>nigga, nigga,nigga

Fuck off you retarded wigger faggot

Look I don't know what your'e trying to say, but I see all the happy well adjusted people using Apple shit, and the fucking obese neckbeard autism faggots using andropoor/wangblows

No u, Nigga.

>Should
And now that PCB’s cost between $450 and $700 (((new))) for these machines, that matters for fuck all.
Apple recycled them and just reflows bad boards then charges top dollar, but even if they didn’t the chips on these alone are between $150-400 per machine. Apple themselves would not even be getting the CPU for the cheapest board for $50

He is pissed off because his store got robbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c

Which fucking website do you think you’re on, Nigger?
That Louis doesn’t just insist that everyone should have a thinkpad and a moto g4 because autism as the above poster is suggesting, but that all he does is tell people to stay away from macbooks with known design faults.

He's a typical New Yorker.
They all pretend the world is against them and always act pissed off.
Glad I don't live in a cities fill of kikes and niggers.

PC motherboards cost more than that too. Board repair sometimes makes sense. There's a lot of boards you can fix with a fine tipped soldering iron and some thin wire.

So his problem is niggers.
Sounds like his problem is my problem.

>showing a video of a black person committing a "crime"

That's racist. Gb2

>stole 5 dollars and a charger
Niggers are so dumb. And that s a good thing

His mom killed herself when he was a kid.

He didn't charger. Charger was OEM and nignug was stupid enough to leave it.

How can't you be racist?

>louis
>lou
>loo
based pajeet repellant

LOVE the KITTY videos

because INTERNET was made for CATS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is she okay?

My roflcopter goes
swoosgh swoosgh swoosgh
xD
BENIS

That is the opposite meaning of conflicting. user go back to school

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1523689571258.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Delusion: the post.
Let me gove you another perspective user. The way non americans see it is like this: apple products are for thots, fuckboys and extremely rich people that are also old and bad with technology.
It's a status symbol for shallow people, or an easy to use thingy for people that don't give a damn about tech.

Every sane tech enthusiast uses android and windows/linux (again, emphasizing outside usa). You guys are prone to extreme division and sidepicking, just look at the election madness and opinion wars there.

Yes this is my experience in Europe aswell.

>andropoor
Because the Galaxy Note is so cheap?

Samsungs are the state of the art phone.
Open up an iPhone and count gow many chips have Samsung logos on them.

Apple phones are knock off Galaxys

Balding

Same could be said about name brand clothes, luxury vehicles, non-store-brand food. It's safe to bet everyone's guilty in preferring to spend more on something according to their preferences rather than it's absolute value. Apparently it's sacrilege to do so in tech.

People get way overboard in both, tech and fashion.
But really saying that Andoid is for poorfags, Apple is for rich Chads is a very simplistic views and it ignores the fact that different groups have different values and even if you want status it's not as simple as that.

The iPhone is a fine phone, but if you buy it for status, depending of who you are, it can be the fashion aequivalent of someone combining colors that don't fit, a cut that doesn't suit him, but there is a fat GUCCI logo. Is that cool or stylish?
Is someone who thinks a Galaxy Note is the same as a cheap Android phone from 8 years ago showing that he is tech savy?

If you like the iPhone that's good. If you like certain Android phones that's cool too.
Your phone doesn't define you, but if you want your phone to say something about you, then there will be people who think your Android means you are poor, there will be people who think you are a cool nerd.

I'd argue it all really doesn't matter. People, all people, are too concerned about what others think of them. It gets tiresome to see these threads. Is it not possible to enjoy what you have and not force your world view on others? I guess most people here are being "ironic" when doing so.

As a fellow eurofag I approve of this post. Also the service network and support for Apple products outside of the US is abismal at best. Honestly the way they're heading I predict Apple will almost extinct here in five years time.

$20000/month rent.

>telling people they are stupid for buying a product,discouraging buying said product that you make a living repairing is bad.

So what your saying is he should just take their money like a good kike.

I think the repairman of a product has a better idea than most how bad the product is.
All it seems to be to me though is some person honestly disappointed with Apple.

>you will never get to engineer products that make repair technicians seethe
why live?

Louis seems like a pretty honest guy.
Yes he doesn't like Apple, but he can also admit that some featuires were good.
He also said that he only makes money because his store is close to a dorm and most of his money comes from drunk students spilling beer on their Macbooks.
He sounds like a no bullshit guy, he basically says that repair could be done for cheap if Apple provided the parts, but he is the guy who does the dirty work, cleaning cum from the boards, working untill 3 am when he falls asleep on the stream.
Maybe that is all an act, but whatever, he got a few views from me.

*Jewish

jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Rossmann/

Weapons grade autism with added ego to go on top of it.
If Apple completely locks down everything, he will be out of business with no other job prospects.
He managed to convince himself that any electrical engineering firm will hire him but that's not how it works. A lowly car mechanic does not simply become a mechanical engineer without learning from scratch.

His streams are actually good advertisement. It's like watching a tradesman go about his trade.

He's based.
Fuck apple and fuck chink shit

>e managed to convince himself that any electrical engineering firm will hire him but that's not how it works.
I don't remember him saying that. I remember one video though, where a fan praised him a lot and he basically said that he does not have such high EE skills. He said that if he had them, he would not be doing what he does.
I also remember him saying that he was an intern at a recording studio and the only reason he got the job was, that he was willing to clean the floors.
He admits that his business would never make any money if he didn't find that one run down place that charged cheap rent (although the landlord increased that apparently) after knocking on every door in NY.
He said that he sees many businesses that are way more flashy than his shop, but they basically just burn investor money with high rent, too much staff and expensive interior design.

Sometimes he is arrogant, but in the way that a working class man is arrogant because he is happy that he got a decent paycheck for once. He doesn't think he is a genius, his overall message is to work hard and not be a pussy.

Again, in the end. It might all be an act who knows. At least what he portraits is not really arrogant, I like watching his videos.

Filthy annoying e celeb jew York filth. sage faggot

This. So tired of these newfags talking like that.

Normally I hate e celebs, but this guy looks a bit more legit than most e celebs. All he does is fucking stream himself fixing computers.
The fact that apple bitches about him makes the whole thing peculiar. They're getting angry at some random dude that streams himself fixing their fucked up products.

It's like an electrician that streams himself fixing wiring using a particular crap wire and having that company bitch about it.
I've never seen that much of this on the internet. Normally e celebs are far more cancerous and are not tradesmen.

Eh, he seems to be fixing shit that most companies make hard to fix on purpose. I'm all for people whistleblowing on that nonsense.

>Rs 10 deposited in your loo bank account

Ashkenazi jews are the real high IQ master race. All of their achievements were made despite society discriminating against them.

>implying they didn't steal the ideas like they steal shekels

>white man trying to cope with his inferiority

>Doctor preaches for a healthy lifestyle and ways for preventing diseases
>Makes money off of sick people

Typing F in his chat.

>apple bitches about him

99 percent of the time its apple bitching about repair shops in general and Ross is so self absorbed he implies its always about him. Hes not the only one who fixes laptops

>discriminating against them

Spotted the kike. Your kind gets special treatment everywhere you filthy nepotistic fuck.

Yeah, dude pogroms and expulsions were a very positive kind of special treatment.

>wahh we controlled entire industries and ruined nations and put in central banks and someone actually did something about it

Meanwhile now you have the us on a fucking collar. spare me jew ive heard it all before.

The point is we earned all those things through our hard work, despite the several attempts by white people to stop us. White people had way better starting conditions in their own societies than we had, and yet still lost to us. No wonder they feel the need to implement dictatorships to try to kill us. In fair competition, they know they cannot win. You guys are literally like the negros who ask for affirmative action.

>familial nepotism and banking strongholds
>hard work

I'm done responding to this bait. Hope I live to see you get what you deserve. Youre fucking leeches who dont make or do anything. Your fucking scheming little rats.

His tip jar got stolen.

He’s said on video that when applying for rent from a Jew, the Jew said “Ah, Rossmann, that’s Jewish, yes?”, to which he replied “No, two ‘n’s, it’s German”, after which the Jew just left and never talked to him again.

Yeah, there’s also Duke and Jessa, as basically the only people on earth who does what he does. Soooooo many!

>lost to us
The only reason there’s a single Jew alive today is that some white people told other white people to knock it off.

>Ashkenazi jews are the real high IQ master race.

t. study done by 2 Ashkenazi Jews who padded their study with high IQ non-jews, counting them as Jews because they were married to a Jew

just the same shit they did with Nobel Prizes.

>be jewish
>get hired because you're good with numbers or some shit. Not better than thousands of white people, but just good enough to get the job, and no one discriminates against you because you look white
>eventually get manager position with power over new hires
>9/10 of new hires are jewish.
>eventually 9/10 of company leadership are jews
>woah goy, we earned this through hard work

do you even know what nepotism means? Though, I guess for jews, tribalism fits better.

native germans are not brown fren

I feel mentally exhausted every time I finish one of his videos. It's the way he talks and the EQ of that mic he has.

I meant in terms of power in society, but good to know you identify as a nazi.

>seething

>anti-semitic mythology
I will not deny that there is nepotism, but not to the extent you mention. Don't whites also prefer other whites too? You know the answer to that is yes. Besides, to even get to a position where you can possibly do nepotism takes hard work. Especially in a society where people hate you. It's true that anti-semitism isn't as prevalent now (although, seeing polyps say jews aren't discriminated against, while simultaneously saying anti-semitic things, is very ironic. I suppose this lack of self-awareness is a consequence of the lower IQ your race has), but the fact remains that, in times when we were persecuted through pogroms and expulsions, we still triumphed enough to be able to practice that nepotism now. To deny this would be to deny that capitalism is meritocratic, and you wouldn't do that, would you?

Glad to see you’re admitting the truth for once.
And I don’t identify as a Nazi, I identify as white.
We were the nazis, but we were also the only people on earth who could stop them.
Lost my great uncle to Axis, so I’m hardly a Nazi.
In reguards to controlling society, fuck it, yeah, you win, but there’s been hundreds of other societies Jews have controlled in the past, and not one is still around today.
I don’t hate Jews, I just with you guys would be more careful, because you’re doing the same shit you’ve done 329 times before and you expect a different result.

Attached: 96DF13B0-8C61-406A-8E43-3D2BAA23ACFB.jpg (842x960, 87K)

ashkenazi jews were bred for centuries by selecting for children who can read and study for over 12 hours a day. while they are ugly as fuck and sickly all the time, they simply have superior brains that are not only smarter (higher IQ) they are also more resilient and stubborn.

He hates a huge conglomerate that tells you that you should thank them because they royally fucked you in the anus.

I mentioned that you guys lost, and you interpreted that as if I were talking about world war two. It's clear that, at least on an unconscious level (probably due to hanging out too much on pol) you identify with them, rather than with the allies or the soviets. Otherwise, to interpret my statement as if saying you guys had lost ww2 would not have made sense, since it was a war between whites.
Civilizations always fall eventually. To blame it on one ethnic group is illogical. It is due to other factors.

he proudly voted for Trump

AAAAAAA

Does he actually dislike people who buy Apple, or just Apple for shamelessly exploiting their loyal customers?

niggers stealing his tip jar is his problem

hes got nothing against the people who likes applel, he just hates applel the corporation

this

>Don't whites also prefer other whites too?

"Whites" isn't a collective tribe. Whites come from many different Western/European "tribes". There is very little shared cultural heritage. Meanwhile Jews have been practising cultural separation for thousands of years. You have your own language, customs and culture.

>Especially in a society where people hate you.

That paranoid belief is just a way to rationalize your refusal to assimilate.

Why were jews kicked out of so many countries in the past? Because they REFUSED to assimilate. The ones that DID assimilate, were completely absorbed into society and no one bothered them again.

>To deny this would be to deny that capitalism is meritocratic, and you wouldn't do that, would you?

Jews are mostly low-IQ arabs with a penchant for grandiosity and sociopathy. To deny this would be to deny that the oxygen is flammable, and you wouldn't do that, would you?

Jesus, it doesn't take much to disprove the so called high "verbal" IQ of your people.

Do you know how carbon dioxide kills people? It's a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that displaces oxygen in the lungs. You will feel like you're breathing, but you're actually filling your lungs with a gas that you can't absorb.

Jews are doing the same thing to Western institutions. They are displacing everyone else, under pretense of being the same as everyone else, but they are only working toward the benefit of their own tribe, and not society as a whole.

This practise will lead to the death of society, just like carbon dioxide displacing oxygen in the lungs will lead to death.

He realized the only way he will ever make money is by livestreaming board repairs of products he hates.

Civilizations fall when trust between citizens erode. Civilization is built on trust. Knowing that your neighbor behaves like yourself will lead you to trusting him. That's the basis of herds and by extension, tribes. A nation is a tribe. When an outside tribe enters a nation, it is expected to assimilate, to become one with the nations tribe. Jews refuse this. Muslims refuse this.

It is not a question of race or ethnicity, but a question of cultural assimilation and its refusal. But it's much easier to assume that everyone hates something about you, that you cannot change, because it makes it easier to hate them back.

I thought you were referring to all whites as having lost when the Nazis were defeated, which is not all that different than what you’re actually suggesting, which is nazis defeated, followed by total societal control.
The fact you are so quick to lump me in with the nazis, as many Jews have done before, just supports my assumptions reguardless.
>Oh, when I’m talking about you loosing, I’m not talking about the people who where oppressing Jews loosing, I’m talking about that and the people who rescued the Jews then themselves loosing to the Jews! But because you assume I’m conflating these two things, which I am, you must identify with a subgroup of these people, not the people who I’m saying universally lost as a whole.
>Otherwise, to interpret my statement as if saying you guys had lost ww2 would not have made sense, since it was a war between whites
Far too many a Jew is more than happy to say that whites lost WW2 when the Nazis lost, as it resulted in Jewish control of the west.

Keep calling white people Nazis, and one day, you’ll get your wish.
(I’ve had long conversations IRL with my Isreali friends who are quite concerned as they see the reality of whites rebelling against their perceived oppressors yet again, and what they can do to, if not stop it, protect themselves. Naturally, bouncing ideas off me as the resident white guy. I wish I had answers, but alas, we could never come up with anything)

Do any of you fucks even watch his videos? He’s said thousands of times he does it to share knowledge, to help people like people helped him. He might get $20 of donations on a livestream for a board repair that pays $475.
Don’t get me started on adds, he sais he knows 70% of his audience uses add blockers and ass such, he earns fuck all from them.

>"Whites" isn't a collective tribe
This is true, but my point remains: won't a brit prefer to hire another brit for a leadership position rather than, say, an algerian?

>That paranoid belief
It is historical fact. However, it's always funny to hear polyps accusing others of being paranoid.

>Because they REFUSED to assimilate
And? I imagine you believe some cultures are superior to others, correct? If our culture produces people with high IQ and intelectual inclinations, why should we be the ones to change? It would be like you telling south african whites that they need to assimilate to the native African culture.

>Jews are mostly low-IQ arabs
I did specify ashkenazi jews, didn't I?

>To deny this would be to deny that the oxygen is flammable
I don't think you understand how analogies work. They are supposed to be logically equivalent to what you are saying.

>This practise will lead to the death of society
That is a huge logical jump (although I should expect so from a gentile). If we somehow ended up displacing everyone else, society would be fine. There just wouldn't be any whites.

>I thought you were referring to all whites as having lost when the Nazis were defeated
Why would you make this assumption if you didn't think the nazis were fighting for all whites?

>total societal control
I did not say total societal control. The elites of both our races have essentially parity in terms of power. The thing is our race as a whole has better living standards than the race of whites as a whole.

>many a Jew is more than happy to say that whites lost WW2 when the Nazis lost
I see. This might have been the reason for your assumption. Rest assured that I don't think that.

>If our culture produces people with high IQ and intelectual inclinations, why should we be the ones to change?

because you are a guest in a foreign nation, built by the ancestors of the people hosting you.

Again, you're flaunting this high IQ claim that has been completely discredited by scientists worldwide (including Israel). Do some light reading

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

>I don't think you understand how analogies work. They are supposed to be logically equivalent to what you are saying.

Yet you presented a false equivalence like it was fact, in an attempt to goad me into accepting your pretense. Do you know how analogies work?

> If we somehow ended up displacing everyone else, society would be fine. There just wouldn't be any whites.

Society cannot function if its institutions do not serve it, same way the body cannot function if the lungs do not serve its function, by providing oxygen. You are arguing for the downfall of civilization, without even realizing it. It has happened countless times before, where a self-appointed aristocracy manages to hijack institutions to serve only themselves. Didn't end well for the French or Russian royalty, and it won't end well for you.

Don't break out the champagne yet. Last time I checked, we're all getting displaced by the brown horde. Israel is first in line. Your oasis in the desert is about to become a mudpit, way before European nations reach critical mass.

Retard.
>German: from Middle High German ros ‘horse’ + man ‘man’, applied as an occupational name for a horse breeder, handler or dealer, as a nickname for someone thought to resemble the horse in some way, or as a habitational name for someone who lived at a house distinguished by the sign of a horse.