Untitled

killedbygoogle.com/

Attached: g.png (400x400, 4K)

Unfortunately small failures barely matter if you basically have monopolies in several areas.

Attached: yeah rip.jpg (518x360, 43K)

all fields

bump

wow it's almost like google tries stuff out and if it doesn't catch on they stop

google killed my dog

>I'm looking for John Google, he raped and killed my wife

Attached: 1_enauzZDm_hHX2egc7VYotw.png (1084x605, 1M)

Basically this

Isn't this evidence of trying to innovate? Try new things to see if they work. If not, just shut it down and move to something new.

lul

huh?

This. Google is based.

still don't forgive them for killing reader just to push their shitty own news site

S

>gives free stuff/tools to interwebs
>pulls the plug
>gibsmedat complains
YIKES

Attached: 1512997047575s.jpg (250x249, 5K)

You do know announcing sage is ban-worthy, right?

nigger

>capeshit
>defends google
Pottery

I didn't get the Gmail and G+ stuff...what will happen with YouTube accounts?

No to defend Google, but a lot of these are services that were replaced or superseded by other Google services. I'd be hesitant to call that "killed".

Just bought a Chromebook Pixel. What do

>oh noes, a free service that I've been using for free is no longer available to me

It's like they're filled with idiots keeping busy and producing failure after failure.

Not in the password field FAGGOT

Can't wait to see Stadia there.

based

Please God let stadia end up there, I don't want a future where people don't own their vidya anymore and have to rent them in perpetuity from jewgle.

>_>

Rest in peace little boys

>Google+
Good fucking riddance.

>if it doesn't catch on they stop
about as naive as you could be. they kill it if it isnt profitable. it has nothing to do with adoption

>nostalgia

I deleted so many posts because of that back in the day. lol

This. If it catches on, both Nvidia and AMD are invested into game streaming. They could both decide that people don't get to own new GPUs anymore so they can continue fueling their shitty ass streaming services. Companies like safe money, even if their profits might take a little dip.

google shortener died
O fuck