Did Apple create AirBuds on a dare?

Who the fuck would wear these?

Attached: Cr8ywL_VYAAro83.jpg (481x424, 54K)

you know how you have to eat a handful of cigarette ashes to prove your loyalty to a frat, or they won't let you in?

iThings are fashion products

fpbp
/thread

People who get laid... so definitely none of us

I think apple are doing extremely stupid things just to see how the entire market will be obligated to copy them in order to survive, things such as the fucking bezel and no 3.5mm jack, and the airpods.
I bet they laughed their ass off when Samsung put a bezel on their screen when months earlier they were making fun of it.

You mean the notch? The hole punch looks less intrusive and created a wallpaper culture around it so I think it's fine. But if they drop the headphone jack on the Note 10 and other Galaxies going forward they're gonna look retarded.

I work as a sales rep at a carrier store.

We can't keep these fuckers in stock. Soon as we get them in, they sell out in a matter of hours.

People buy them. God help humanity.

>reddit spacing

>knowing things about reddit

look at this cuck

People with 570 FICO scores that want to look rich.

You don't need to have gone there to be familiar with this, especially with the influx of you faggots coming here.
Disgusting.

Whatever you say, reddit.

>paragraphs

Maymay arrows

someone who wants brain cancer

>people who get laid
do you see same picture in OP as I am?

>Apple invented wireless earphones

They are selling prey well. You may not like it but this is apparently what peak mobile audio delivery looks like.

>The hole punch looks less intrusive and created a wallpaper culture around it so I think it's fine
Oh, fuck off. A permanent black dot on the screen looks less intrusive? And a "wallpaper culture"? Is this the latest excuse? A

People who don't mind getting ear cancer.

Did anyone say they ever did?
I think you're mistaking 'Innovation' for 'Invention' they are not the same terms.
Apple doesn't really Invent anything.
Apple Innovates many things.

>Who the fuck would wear these?

At the studio I work at, everyone. From the office people who spend their days at a keyboard, to the grips on set who do the heavy lifting.

>created a wallpaper culture around obscuring a retarded design decision

FTFY

Attached: 5BE65F7A-62BA-4FAD-88DC-E66F80015931.png (728x505, 72K)

People that want to listen to music in a convenient way? I thought wireless earbuds were a meme too, but actually the ease of use they give makes them much more usable than wired ones.

You take it out the case and put it in your ear and it’s already connected and then just put them back in the case to disconnect.

Yes Bluetooth is a shit tech and yes dealing with a battery is kinda cancer, but wireless earbuds have allowed me to listen to music much more frequently than before. It is the tech of the future however it needs a lot of improvements.

Hes just one of us trying the pussy magnets so he can get laid but the problem is you need to have to be atleast normal lookwise

>Take the dumbest looking guy.
>Make him wear the headphones so they are pointing OUTWARD from his head
>Hey guys why does it look so dumb

Most people you can't even see the headphones when looking face to face.

I just have a black background around that corner and I don't see the dot.. it really is a none issue once you use it

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-084336_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2280, 816K)

>the fuck would wear these?
F A G G O T S

Earphones without wires to get tangled and broken. How was this not a good idea, even if you do have to keep them charged or whatever.

Everyone designs everything for the tech illiterate women who will post pictures of it on Instagram.
Anything else is irrelevant.

>Did Apple create AirBuds on a dare?
my best guess.
>Who the fuck would wear these?
idiots

Attached: 1552671209821.jpg (678x960, 112K)

I see tons of people at work on ebt with them

yea i work at a pawn shop and those things are basically free money to us

People who aren't incelneets

This,
Apple products are a fasion statement, using airpods and the latest xs max makes you:
>TRENDY, HIP, MODERN
And most importantly
>NOT POOR
Apple Products are kinda like owning a Super Car, yeah your fucking ass hole is destroyed by the time you reach your location but everyone was looking at you while doing so.

Kys both of you normalfags.

>be me at climbing gym
>several zoomers tell me that air bud owners are assholes
>some kid is wearig a pair
>all of his mates are ripping on him and calling hin rich
>"im not rich...i found these at school"

I've seen so many faggots wear these on my campus it's not even funny

Oh...

Attached: 1547122910467.png (741x585, 400K)

enjoy your brain cancer

I passed by this thread like 20 times thinking he had gauged earlobes and earrings before realizing he was wearing a_irpods.

Attached: Five Pounds of TNT and a Volvo!.webm (320x240, 169K)

Severely underrated. I got (You) bro.

what the fuck is reddit?

Airpods are the google glass of headphones.

That's actually phone spacing.