I just spent $3000 on a macbook pro and somehow glossed over the fact that it only has USB C ports...

I just spent $3000 on a macbook pro and somehow glossed over the fact that it only has USB C ports. what's the best fucking adapter for this nonsense? I'm kinda regretting this.

Attached: IMG_0307.jpg (521x521, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anker-Premium-Adapter-Ethernet-ChromeBook/dp/B071G83L1J
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I just spent $3000 on a macbook pro

Attached: 1548663364463.png (152x254, 47K)

Return it now and get a thinkpad. Not trying to meme, im serious.

Check the thing for vents. Find any? Its gonna overheat and burn itself out in a year. Also, that stupid fucking keyboard

Srriously man, I feel sorry for you but that really describes the average Apple user. Not even bothering to check basic facts about the hardware he is buyin, yet always claiming Apple is superior.

Im this guy. I work in a computer repair shop. We use this for new macs:
amazon.com/Anker-Premium-Adapter-Ethernet-ChromeBook/dp/B071G83L1J

Also, get a flash drive that lights up when connected. Itll be the only sign of life indicator the computer has when it breaks itself.

I don't claim it's superior, i'm a music producer and i needed to replace my 2015 MBP. I have applecare so if it burns out in a year it won't matter much to me. Just looking for the best adapter.

For what it's worth i only use this thing for media, most of my regular browing is done on an XPS 15

>i need mac because im a creative

Neck yourself. I would rescind my advice to you if I could

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1552017809027.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

I have no words. I kind of want to berate you, but whatever inconvenience you go through dealing with your purchase is punishment enough.

Anyway, do some research before you drop 3 grand next time. Hell, I research it it's over 80 bucks. But for now just buy whatever adapter you need and move on.

>i'm a music producer
Well ok, I get that. Sometimes you really need certain software.

If you absolutely need to use macos why not hackintosh a thinkpad or something? I swear you richfags literally have your brain wired to your ass.

You could have bought a car and a shotgun instead and drove out to the bush to off yourself instead with that $3000

>mac
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523097273909.png (1791x990, 819K)

Lol dude i'm not just a random guy making beats putting them on soundcloud. I'm employed by multiple production studios. I have no choice but to engineer music on macOS.

my every day use laptop is an XPS 15 like i said. i prefer windows overall and really can't stand how dumb this interface is. i have no choice.

Return it. Get an X1 Carbon Thinkpad instead.

Attached: x1carbon.jpg (1116x567, 84K)

Does apple even let you use any old adaptor? I feel like that’s definitely something they’d force you to buy their proprietary shit for

No one buys a computer without knowing its external features...not even normies.

Attached: 1553032346813.png (200x201, 23K)

what's with the big hard-on for X1 Carbons lately? I keep seeing people shilling them whenever there're Mac discussions

iTODDLERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1548748163309.gif (500x491, 376K)

BASTE

are you retarded? that shit provides power and thunderbolt 3, you can even charge off of it.

that shit is great for I/O hubs and e-gpu

It's an IdeaPad with a clit mouse. Zoomers on Jow Forums buy them so they can say they own a ThinkPad.

kek

bad news kid

You fucking dumbass. You could have bought the 2014-2015 version with ports for 1k

Yes, I have a Kingston one that works fine.

You don't know normies. My friend bought an iPhone 8 for his gf, he didn't even know it didn't have a headphone jack...

Best? Probably look into a dock.
But a $20 digital a/v adapter has hdmi, usb-a and usb-c - gets a lot done for little money/space/weight. There are also little $5 usb-c to usb-a adapters I like to keep around.

Not really sure, to be honest. They feel cheap and flimsy, not just when you compare them to other business laptops, but also certain consumer models as well. I think people just really like the X1 Carbon because they still associate it with the sleek, cool Ultrabook that came out in 2012, but I don't really see the point of them now. Is it supposed to be a slightly smaller T480 with a better screen?

based