What does Jow Forums think about portfolio websites? Do you have one?

What does Jow Forums think about portfolio websites? Do you have one?

Attached: portf.jpg (282x179, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satania.moe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
satania.moe

>anime
:yawn:

>satania.moe
nice clean design and good execution user. you must be proud to an autistic weaboo faggot

does anybody have any portfolios they'd like to share? How do you even put code related projects on a portfolio anyways?

sure do
lukesmith.xyz

my man why do you watch these generic fucking unfunny slice of life animes? just get some fucking taste. you realize you're the equivalent of a 30-year-old who obsessively watches spongebob, right?

anime weebsite

I need to like update my portfolio. It's shit.

At least get some better taste. Slice of life shit is rick and morty-tier

based rss option

how do you call yourself a man you autistic faggot?

>t. r*dditor

wrong place to be a gay nigger

[citation needed]

based

Attached: kek.png (2212x202, 59K)

>How do you even put code related projects on a portfolio anyways?
Just link them to your git

>Gabriel DropOut
>unfunny
You're a faggot

>you do realize
Wrong website, back to r/faggots.

> Slice of life shit is rick and morty-tier
> t. likes dark and "adult" animes
SOL is the essence of anime, grim titles usually fail.

I am legally bound to follow this license after copying?

>hijacks my clipboard
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(You)

lol All these cucks actually clicking on a .moe link. I hope you are posting from inside 2 layers of VM.

>¡Solo queria hacerte saber que Satania está siempre contigo! ¡Incluso dentro de tu portapapeles! ¡Estamos en todas partes y deberíaas unirte a nosotros!
>Y si, cualquier sitio web puede acceder a tu portapapeles como les de su gana, ¿No es eso aterrador?
>Independientemente, Satania es la MEJOR WAIFU ¡Y deberias estas de acuerdo! satania.moe/
Based

whaddefug :-DD

>What does Jow Forums think about portfolio websites?
merely hand feeding the global spying apparatus, stalkers and weirdos
>Do you have one?
no, fbi.

shut up macaco

this is so awful man what the fuck

Jow Forums is not an anime website.

Open your fucking eyes, redditor. This is not your safe space. You're not welcome here.

>I am really sorry, but the mobile version of this website was kinda rushed and it's really shit, I didn't think anyone would visit it on a phone desu.
The scrolling is a bit fucked up, but I still learned valuable information. Thx for sharing.

Just wanted to let you know that Satania is always with you! Even inside your clipboard! We are everywhere and you should really join us!
Also yes, any website can access your clipboard however they want, isn't that creepy?
Regardless, Satania is the BEST WAIFU, and you should agree! satania.moe/

Doesn’t work on mobile faggot

>being a phonenigger

What the fuck is up with you goddamn niggers trying to data mine our personal sites lately?

yes
13chan.org

This, the only slice of life worth watching is the first made: melancholy of haruhi suzumia

if you made this site, fyi the clipboard copying uses http but the site redirects to https, you might want to change the clipboard message