Why do you faggots shill this shit when there's qBitTorrent? fucking hell...

Why do you faggots shill this shit when there's qBitTorrent? fucking hell, I spent 2 years using this crap clueless as heck and only now that I've downloaded qBitTorrent I noticed what I was missing:
-sequential downloads
-search plugin
-split panes
-detailed info right there on the part of the UI where the transfer list is

Attached: transmission.png (256x256, 24K)

Welcome to the master race. Your entry comes with a flood of private tracker invites.

i used to have both installed, i prefer transmission because its lighter and no other reason. i dont need any features other than torrenting and priority queues, so to me any other features are bloaty.
thats not to say that transmission is better, but it does suit my needs better and its a lot nice to look at than qbittorrent which looks like ass and every time i start insists i download a new version.

It's mainly developed for macOS and has a shiny UI, which Apple users are not mentally capable of differentiating from functionality.

i dont need any of this sounds like youre the pb

Some of us want active transfers every once in a while.

which is funny because I can just do that
god, transmission is fucking dogshit compared to this..

Attached: screenshot 492.png (1390x976, 136K)

how is transmission dogshit?
it might not suit your needs, but its not intended to be a high level torrenting client and you shouldnt judge it as one, its like calling a family sedan shit because it doesnt have 6 reverse gears and disc brakes.

unironically this
t. positive what.cd ratio screenshots

the best feature of transmission is that it can have separate download folders per tracker. I used it for a few years, but It can't sort by stats which is fucking awful. Qbit is def better.

but desu rtorrent+rutorrent

Attached: cbc298d3446227e840d625a9acadfc7cffd3d8a7.png (1600x900, 163K)

it has sequential downloads, just takes 1/32 of a brain to know how to use them

Transmission comes default on Ubuntu. It's simple, does what you want, and easy to use. There is nothing wrong with Transmission.

transmission is fine, it works
i use qbit personally but i know people who still cling onto utorrent (latest)

This. It's because of Apple shills (the stupidest and the worst kind of shills).

qBT is truly the best on lignux and windows. Transmission is pretty nice on OS X, though on other platforms it's missing crucial features.

If you really have taken your time testing all the known and generally accepted torrent clients, the only possible conclusion that you can get is that the only true master race is Deluge. Best torrent client.

It's light on resources
has a daemon and a web ui
it just werks

In qBitTorrent, if I right click a torrent and click "open file location" will it actually open the file location? Because apparently the Transmission people couldn't figure this one out on Windows or Linux, just takes you to Home.

Works normally like it should.

K, next time I torrent something I'll download qBitTorrent. Looks pretty minimalist like Transmission.

just werks
same in deluge desu

Can do just what? That looks like trash compared to Transmission on OS X

Because I'm too lazy too download anything else, you dumbo.

as minimalist as qt-based application can be lol
it's fine but i wouldn't call it minialistic

Attached: dokuro-chan.gif (351x398, 101K)

Most of the stuff I torrent I want to have on my home PC, so I run transmission-daemon on there.

qbit is unironically the best option. Never take advice from psychotic freetards.

>qbittorrent
Ktorrent and rtorrent master race.

because transmission doesn't stale all the fucking time

For some reason, the dozen times I installed this, it fucking crashed on start for Windows 10. Worked on my Macbook air for some reason though.

Qtorrent wants to be a file manager and never stop torrents.
This is the one sticking point I have with the fucking thing.

>sequential downloads
bloat and harmful
>search plugin
bloat, it's not the client's job to find fucking downloads for you
>split planes
depends what gui you use, transmission has json rpc built in so if you wanted to, you could easily come up with your own custom gui but you're too lazy and/or stupid
>detailed info right there on the part of the UI where the transfer list is
see above

>every time it start insists i download a new version
fucking this! every single time i start qbittorrent it BEGS me to download the latest version and they've been shitting these releases out weekly
just give me a break

i use it on my seedboxes. its comfy and easy to setup and always just works.

>STALLED
qBittorrent is nothing but a cut rate uTorrent clone. If you want the uTorrent GUI use uTorrent 2.2.1.

it just werks

QStallTorrents is terrible, use Deluge, it is the spiritual successor to uTorrent 2.2.1

numbers of truth

Attached: high impact festive celebration.jpg (400x438, 25K)

Don't wanna be v& for torrenting on home connection so I set up a Kimsufi server with transmission-daemon and use Transmission QT to talk to it. Upload .torrent files to it.

Slap Plex on the same server and have a media server at the same time.

Simples.

>qBitTorrent
GET STALLED SON!

>Can do just what?
Hide elements of the UI and make it look cleaner.
>That looks like trash compared to Transmission on OS X
lmao imagine falling for the form over function meme
I bet you own a real mac too lmao..

Attached: cirno_get_out.png (500x500, 141K)

>bloat and harmful
Nice argument retard.

Attached: 17848453.jpg (1680x950, 224K)

>-sequential downloads
>-search plugin
>-split panes
>-detailed info right there on the part of the UI where the transfer list is

Because I don't need any of that.

as already mentioned, it's actually god-tier software for seedboxes

if it has automatic rss feed downloading I don't really care what it is
I forget why, but Deluge wasn't cutting it for me so I moved to qbit.

qBittorrent is perfect (UI, search engine, etc...), except for the stalled bullshit. The fucking program is downright allergic to peers, so I run Deluge seperately for torrents with less seeders - this setup works great.
qBittorrent's icons are still fugly, though. And there's still no way to change them.

Mos people aren't autistic about torrenting so Transmission works just fine.

But it's true, for torrent network ecosystem...

Only if you're a public tracker pleb.

>transmission
Because you're supposed to run the core in a server, and the UI elsewhere.
For the single computer case, the backend-frontend separation is kinda pointless.