Getting a new Thinkpad, I have it narrowed down between X1 Extreme vs. P1

Getting a new Thinkpad, I have it narrowed down between X1 Extreme vs. P1.

The only real difference between them, for me, will be the gpu

Both Systems
>32 or 64gb ram
>1tb ssd
>i7-8850H vPro 6 Core Processor (2.60GHz, up to 4.30GHz with Turbo Boost, 9MB Cache)
>4k screen

Graphics card options
>GTX 1050Ti Max-Q in the X1 Extreme

OR

>Nvidia Quadro P2000 4GB

Attached: llenovo-thinkpad-x1-extreme-001[1].jpg (775x500, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UOawJLe7SE
notebookcheck.net/GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-Max-Q-vs-Quadro-P2000_8480_8886.247598.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/tpg/
>>>/sqt/
>>>/kys/
hell, there isn't even a question in your post. you just typed what you are considering and that's it. you are THAT lazy. honestly neck yourself you are most likely a net loss for human progress.

>t. jelly as fuck he can't afford a $2,500 Thinkpad

but you are right, there was no interrogative.

What should I get, Jow Forums, the X1 Extreme or the P1?

Thanks!

Attached: it_photo_738[1].jpg (620x349, 25K)

May I ask is there a reason you want to spend 2.5k on thinkpad? What is your purpose? Why a thinkpad and a new thinkpad at that.
If you want gaming I think you can find a more suitable laptop for your needs than thinkpad.
Congratulations on having 2.5k shekalim but you don't need to be jewed by lenovo.

I want the latest and greatest. Will be using it to edit photos, make memes, shitpost, and spreadsheets.

I mean most laptops, some under 500 will do the trick for that. Unless you do heavy video editing or something like that. Why spend 2.5k$?

If you are really using your computer for heavy video editing yeah than that might be viable, but then there is the question of why not buy a desktop? I would suggest x1-p1 if you are travelling a lot and high spec stuff is absolutely vital for whatever you are doing.
And this is not gaming, yes you can game but thinkpads are usualyl designed to be work laptops not gaming, there are gaming laptops with, i imagine, better heating, keyboards (fuck chiclet) etc.

I think you have fallen too much into the thinkpad meme, do think about why you need it or whether you need such a laptop. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it. You wouldn't pay 2 pieces of tendies 50$ even if you are able to.

please stop these poorfag memes and critique the difference in graphics cards, please.

I have a 9 year old T510 that I bought brand new and a T420s that I got cheap as fuck. Everything is cyclical, it's time to buy new again.

Fine, get P1.
youtube.com/watch?v=6UOawJLe7SE

Lol you’re a cunt

>X1 extreme or P1
Damn lad that's a big jump.
Short answer, if you get around X1 if you're a hermit P1.

I've read the P1 overheats and throttles a ton, so it isn't that much of a good deal. Get a P52 if you really need the power.

>looking at x1 extreme
>ready build options in Australia only Core i5
>ships in 2-3 weeks for any modifications

fuck lenovo wtf is this the 90s. Apple's build to order adds like 3-4 days as that comes direct from china not Australian warehouse

>please stop these poorfag memes and critique the difference in graphics cards, please.
No, fuck off dumb nigger
You NPCs are the reason the world is fuming with shit

Attached: olga_of_kiev.png (1000x500, 780K)

>buying a thinkpad
>ever
no. just buy a macbook.

>$560AUD for 4k panel upgrade

Fucking joke

>I'm a sheep who needs a mongolian basket weaving board to choose for me
And you're even being a cunt about it. Absolute mong. Have fun with your $2.5k facebook machine, hope mommy won't be mad you've spent all of your allowance in one go.

Since you're a dumb nigger who hasn't posted anything remotely valuable, I'm going to suggest you get a Dell XPS 13 / Dell XPS 15, or a Hauwei Matebook X Pro.

t. Niggerfaggot who didn't get the money

>laptop
>gpu
lmao

OP just look at this:
notebookcheck.net/GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-Max-Q-vs-Quadro-P2000_8480_8886.247598.0.html

Attached: 1534159161042.png (689x285, 30K)

ITT op wastes his money on a new computer.
no, but seriously, a 300$ x250 can do what you specified.