Does Jow Forums like iPods?

Does Jow Forums like iPods?
They had another black 80gb 5g at the place I bought that black 80gb 6g, hope its still there on the weekend.
Is it possible to randomly throw in folders/files into these without using the iTunes? I'm using Rockbox not the original OS.

Attached: D2zTF_4U0AAzOKG.jpg (2048x1536, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themes.rockbox.org/download.php?themeid=2164
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spinning rust
lol

Recently picked on up with a broken hdd for 40, replaced it with an iflash board and a 256gb card and replaced the battery. Super comfy

If you're using Rockbox then yea just drag and drop

Attached: IMG_20190224_145253.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

Damn user that's sweet as fuck.
No I meant like, if it'd be possible to have a script or something that just picks shit randomly from my music folder and puts it in the iPods. I take way too much time deciding on what to put inside each of these, I'd rather just have them be random. I remember iTunes had a feature like this but I didn't wanna mention it since I already am using Rockbox.
Also shitty blurred picture lol.

Attached: IMG_20190328_222444006.jpg (4160x3120, 2.88M)

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1526048340361.png (400x1650, 367K)

So overpriced chink phones and hipster operating systems are the only things that qualify as technology?

What theme is this?

currently wearing those M50x phones as well, 4 years running. but after some years I had to replace the ear pads. amazon has some decent options that are comfy, and more importantly, don't disintegrate into little black crud in your ears like the original pads.

how hard would you say it is to open one of them?
btw dance gavin dance is GAY

I did the same with my old Zune 30gb, and shoved a 120gb ssd in it.
Not worth the price i paid, but that zune was $$$ when it first came out.

Serious question: why not just use your phone?

is it easy to find a zune with decent battery life nowadays? or a battery replacement?

Attached: 1526793942026.jpg (1000x1243, 339K)

Lmao dude, just use your phone

I have an iPod nano 3rd gen with a dead battery since it doesn't last long. Should I just leave it on my shelter or will my mother or grandma enjoy that shit with rockbox or whatever?

I got one but shows a white screen and turn off, maybe it's the battery I don't know....

look ma i did me a maymay

please, do go ahead and suggest a well-built alternative that doesn't cost >$150, just werks (with rockbox) and isn't a clip+ because good luck finding those now. Don't even suggest using a phone as a DAP because that isn't the point.

Attached: 1547824618190.jpg (208x326, 10K)

My DAP works better as a DAP than my phone does

what gen is best for this?

Such a good record.

see

5.5 video or 5
classics are better made, but the ui is worse

see

first week on Jow Forums?

I loved mine when I got my first one aged 14, pic related. It never bothered me that it has a wheel as it was clicky and snapped to the option really well rather than having some smooth scroll or the acceleration thingy you get on smartphones where it keeps scrolling after a let go of the screen. It was great and I used it till it died.

Then I got the OP pic at 16 and it blew my mind. The amount of shit I put on there and it had the artwork and stuff so i could find my album easier. Now, looking back I am so glad I can use USB to put tracks on my android and I tried to help a relative with her iTunes library the other day and got PTSD flashbacks.

Ironically, Mac is all about muh simplicity and elegance, but it is way simpler to just drag some mp3 files to your music folder than use iTunes.

Attached: mini_2gen.png (350x266, 110K)

Ebay seems to be full of them.
The real question I have about the zune is did anyone ever crack the wireless sync for the zune software?
Zmtp was cracked but being able to sync podcasts over the air would be amazing.
The ZuneHD uses some weird has heck media tagging for artists though.

Naranjada
themes.rockbox.org/download.php?themeid=2164

I used 2 of the iSeasamo opening tools and a guitar pick, only took me about 8mins so not too bad

The 6g-7g are made the best, they are tougher to get open than the previous ones but id say it's well worth it

Attached: IMG_20190329_075332.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)