Huawei P30 (Pro) 10x-Zoom

>Huawei P30 (Pro) 10x-Zoom
>10x Zoom
So huawei is really creepy

Attached: Periscope-Style-Camera-Lens-Super-Zoom-Oppo.jpg (1820x1213, 162K)

OP finally able to take some dick pics

Finally get rid of the multi camera meme

buying chinkshit
t. shuc lee duic

>OP finally able to take some dick pics
Savage.

Oof. OP, please report to the ICU for that sick burn.

what's the point of greentexting the full post?

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

OP BTFO

Attached: lw.png (449x401, 490K)

>really creepy
It's spying company, what's the problem?

>what's the point of greentexting the full post?
So nobody lurking won't miss the point of conversation.

That looks cool as fuck. Is this something common around cameras or a new tech?

New huawei phone allow you to reach 50X zoom.
Basically you can creep on the girl that like to hang around naked in the next building without needing to by a telescope.

that's only a problem if you're a... oh no... you've been infected! report to r/Jow Forums for immediate help!!!!

Attached: 1548874107632.jpg (714x930, 469K)

Yeah, I get that. I'm asking if cameras usually do optical zoom that way.

>a mirror
took them long enough

Epic comment. Have some gold kind sir

so you're not here to contribute anything relevant to the thread subject, just to post dumb 1 word replies like "savage"
got it newfag

Attached: 1359916634379.png (491x528, 363K)

his dick is so long he needs to zoom in to see the tip

or too small in which case he needs a microscope?

But it still uses infrared? That the only thing I care with Huawei.

/thread

Attached: artworks0002679317546w0eevt500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You can't think of a use for a zoom lens other than taking creep shots? I think that says more about you than about the product.

Most people would think "Oh cool, I can use this to zoom in on things in landscapes", "I can take pictures of my pets or wildlife from a distance" or "I'll be able to take pictures of what's happening in the field from the stands".

> Oh cool, I can use this to zoom in on things in landscapes
couples having sex

> I'll be able to take pictures of what's happening in the field from the stands
nip slips and volleyball panty shots

> I can take pictures of my pets or wildlife from a distance
animal sex baby

yeah user i think you're creepy

reports say op has been eternally btfo

Fpbp

yoooooooooo

Attached: 1553586648208.jpg (566x521, 80K)

still worth it

It's not actually a creepshot focal length. When you see a lens listed as 10x it doesn't actually tell you much, all it means is that the maximum focal length is 10 times the minimum one. In this phone's case, that minimum FL is an ultrawide one and that means the maximum is around 135mm equivalent, which isn't a very powerful telephoto at all. For comparison, the average indoor sports photo is shot with a 200 or 300mm lens, and outdoor sports are usually shot with a 400.

>newfag
So do you.

Newfag..

>wide angle camera and a telephoto camera = zoom

Its just two cameras with two different focal lengths nothing new here besides the pentaprisim setup.
Lenses that small with that many elements are going to need a lot of light to not be a dark blurry mess.

Attached: 1486238650699.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Aperture 3.4. Yeah low light is gonna be tough. Its pixels not as large as I'd like either

It switches to narrow angle lens for deeper zoom. Pretty good way to do it in solid state apparatus.

>a mirror

So you are not really seeing whatever you are taking a picture of you are only seeing a reflection

Fucking chinks

Have sex

>what's the point of greentexting the full post?
No point, really.

It depends a lot on how that periscope is designed. That exploded view is obviously missing a lot of parts still, if there is any way those elements can move then it could easily be a zoom lens.

And, yes, I expect the image quality to be as usual from a phone camera.

Average dick size in the US is 5.2 inch. If that's the standard like Intel, AMD's Ryzen would be 4.5 inch.

OP BTFO

do you even know how cameras work

>only seeing a reflection

Attached: 1551035044164.jpg (645x1000, 92K)

Yes they reach out grab the picture and trap it in an algorithm

If it's coming off a mirror then it's a reflection not the original image stupid

For there to be an average there needs to be a minimum.
There's some people dragging that size down to 5.2.

lmao fucking RIMMs

OP completely BTFO

Looks pretty interesting, hopefully this bumps the phone camera tech forward a bit.
Now if they only started increasing the fucking sensor sizes.

It's a prism, not a mirror.

1.4 micron pixels are a fine size. Problem is Samsung seems to only want to use those in their 12mp 4:3 sensor that they've been reeusing since the S7. A 16mp version 16:9 would give fantastic low light and oversampled 4k.

noice