Is gnome mpv Jow Forums approved? seems pretty comfy to me so far with a test stream

is gnome mpv Jow Forums approved? seems pretty comfy to me so far with a test stream

Attached: 2019-03-29_04-24.png (1176x806, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vayan/autosub-mpv/blob/master/autosub.lua
github.com/wiiaboo/mpv-scripts/blob/master/subit.lua
github.com/directorscut82/find_subtitles
github.com/demanuel/dessubdb/blob/master/mpv.lua
github.com/AssrtOSS/mpv-assrt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't it outdated?

Attached: 78383893.gif (187x318, 10K)

I'm not sure, but it works and looks nicer than mpc with an actual gui. I'll test it more later with some animu

Attached: 1552527674479.png (1000x1000, 262K)

i usually don't touch shit that works. saves me from headache. i have a dedicated learning machine where i fuck around with bunch of bleeding edge programs.

Attached: g.webm (878x480, 2.68M)

I've noticed recently that if i eat something, a good breakfast, before i take my morning coffee that i'm much better off for the rest of the day. Problem is i don't want to eat breakfast. I want coffee or i want to die

>Actual gui
But mpv has a gui

have a good bowl of oatmeal with your coffee

Same user. I'm just not hungry when I wake up, especially not before my coffee.

Attached: 1553554008991.jpg (664x720, 98K)

Not really, at least not the last time I tried it.

mm, that could work. oatmeal is pretty bland (good thing) and easy to make. thanks user

amen.
...maybe we're eating too late

It has a seek bar, volume control, the ability to change subtitles and audio tracks, pause, play; what more do you need?

download subtitle in-app

Put cereal in your coffee

github.com/vayan/autosub-mpv/blob/master/autosub.lua

github.com/wiiaboo/mpv-scripts/blob/master/subit.lua

github.com/directorscut82/find_subtitles

github.com/demanuel/dessubdb/blob/master/mpv.lua

github.com/AssrtOSS/mpv-assrt

hey. thanks for doing this for me, an idiot who doesn't deserve it

Attached: 902847c7-5827-4c96-9d3f-aaa8592505ad.jpg (233x216, 17K)

>...maybe we're eating too late
You are. If you still eat something, apart form a slice of bread, after 4-5pm then you are doing it wrong.

Post mpv config for animu pls, I'm also a poorfag with storage so I need to upscale all my 720p collections

i found out that eating a small croissant with a 250ml energy drink starts me off very well for the entire day without making me feel sick like after a full meal.

french/italians all do this but with coffee.

>250ml energy drink
Good luck losing your ability to have kids in 3-5 years.

Don't listen to this you are shit your advice a shit, you should be eating twice a day once in the morning around 7-8am and once in the evening after everything is done around 6-7pm.
You should also be not lazy and exercising in the morning before breakfast and downing oolong tea hot or cold instead of coffee

Attached: 1551158910792.png (505x696, 275K)

I still have dreams about red Chaika and her thighs. Goddamn the things I would do

Attached: 1484427729455.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Stop it Chaikas are not for lewd.

Attached: SziOpqo.gif (500x520, 507K)

And what about sleeping patterns? I try out the Everyman 3 schedule but I don't know if it is actually working. Week 1 for now and I feel like a zombie...
>bowl of oatmeal with coffee
Oatmeal with water instead of milk and a mug with black coffee

Meme sleep will leave your body weak as fuck. A 12 year old will beat your ass.

Attached: topkek.png (192x191, 26K)

doesn't it take something like 2-3 months before you are accustomed to something like this? I thought about trying ubermann but i was afraid that i would be absolutely fucked if my schedule would change, so i didnt

I tried onions for a bit, and found that it likewise didn't feel as much to drink a thing in the morning. However it's expensive and a bit shameful