Memtest

So out if curiosity I ran memtest86 on my new build and I unexpectedly got a SHIT ton of errors. What the fuck does all mean?

Currently I'm at 225 errors and I'm only 3 minutes in.

Attached: IMG_20190329_025930.jpg (4608x2176, 2.69M)

RMA your RAM

Fuck, can I even do it without the box they came in? 6 minutes in and I'm at 1400 errors. Fuck, this is stress I don't need right now.

Fuck. Amazon account says that my return window closed 6 days ago.

9 minutes in and I'm at 2809 errors.

If you have even ONE error, the RAM is bad, so yes, the number you've got, that shit is fucking horribly corrupt.

It happens, so deal with it and quit whining.

Why stress yourself out over this? It's just faulty RAM. You can as long as you bring the receipts. Just tell them you threw the boxes away.

Try reinstalling it, maybe it's just poor connection.

>It happens, so deal with it and quit whining.

>Why stress yourself out over this?

Too much IRL stress. Long story short I have hospital bills I need to pay, can't find a buyer for my car and now this error crap is happening. It's stress I just don't need, I live on a tight budget.

Try to clean the contacts.
Increase a little the voltage on the ram voltage on the bios.

It is probably because your monitor is upside down. Try re-running them after turning it around.

>memtest86
>not memtest86+
you deserve this

That's what we're trying to tell you. It's nothing to get stressed about. Just RMA it.

I waited for someone to post this

Attached: 2019-03-25-02-18-46.jpg (400x396, 25K)

>Too much IRL stress. Long story short I have hospital bills I need to pay, can't find a buyer for my car and now this error crap is happening. It's stress I just don't need, I live on a tight budget.
LOL. you are such a loser, why are you so poor

I live in an expensive state, have a mortgage, 3 kids, a wife and 2 dogs. I live within my means, it may not be a life of luxury but it keeps the family happen and I still can claim I'm my own man not living off of others.

From memtest to mortages in less than 20 posts. Jow Forums did it once more.

Fpbp

Don't kill yourself, dude. You have so much to live for, so many wife's children to feed...

>I live in an expensige state
>have a mortgage
>3 kids
>a wife
>2 dogs
>i live within my means

Clearly you dont understand how saving money works? Two dogs when your ona tight budget? Are you fucking kiddibg me? You are probably american just go to the jews and take a loan you retard

Is it Ryzen by chance? I had to get replacement for my older kit because they just would not work at advertised speeds. The new kit they sent worked straight out the box and OC's pretty well.
Something to do with A/B dies. Beforehand I couldn't run dual channel @ 2400hz, but now I can do 3200.

Most ram have lifetime warranties as long as you have a receipt. Sometimes not even needed.

Average amerimutt
>buys expensive computer components and has two fucking dogs
>complains he is poor
This is why the Chinese are winning, they would eat those dogs Band save on food expenses

did you buy these new or used?

>Fuck. Amazon account says that my return window closed 6 days ago.
you have to send the RAM to the manufacturer after filling some RMA forms

>3 fucking kids
>2 dogs
Use a condom next time

Disable memtest multi-threading.

Imagine living in a country where retailers aren't legally obliged to handle warranty returns. Ugh.

are you implying her wife had sex with dogs?

didn't australia just ban Jow Forums how are you posting this

Attached: niceclown.gif (607x609, 821K)

>RMA your RAM
So basically rearrange the chips on the stick? Is their an easy way to do this? I mean how do you know it turns RMA not MRA?

Dude you need to unfuck yourself and get your shit sorted before you lose it all.
You're one small mishap away from falling into a bottomless spiral of debt that will leave you homeless and destitute. Do you think your wife is going to stick around for that?
If she is not fucking someone else already she soon will be, getting her exit strategy sorted.
She will turn your children against you and deprive you of any future life you may want to make for yourself.
Your going to end up dead on the streets from accidental alcohol poisoning or ODing on opiates. No one will come to collect your remains. No one will shed a tear for your passing.

In conclusion, just RMA your ram.
It's no big deal. It's not that stressful

Attached: frasier-tgs-19.jpg (740x560, 90K)

>Long story short I have hospital bills I need to pay
God bless the land of the free

Attached: sz4jzs1fvpd21.jpg (750x726, 80K)

accidentally arranged my ram to mra and now it keeps fucking tipping its fedora at me

>I have a mortgage, 3 kids, a wife and 2 dogs
Well, you could have avoided that stress by not being the typical Ameritard and choosing between those and unnecessary bullshit like a gayming PC. Being married and having kids before owning a house is also pretty retarded, because if the economy goes to shit you will all end up on the street, unless you have family members willing to take 5 people in their home. Why do you have hospital bills to pay? Don't you have any health insurance?

I hate people that call everyone here "incels", but holy fuck, this is the most incel post I've ever read. Most women aren't fucking crazy schizophrenics.

hey dumbshit, don't run memtest in multicore mode, it will always and constantly error out.

elaborate and source?

Attached: sponge.jpg (720x960, 69K)

I don't know how to do this or what it means