I have an i7

>i have an i7

Attached: 1536096388423.jpg (247x250, 6K)

>installed in my iMac

Are intlets also iToddlers?

/thread

I have an i7 but that’s because I found it in a dumpster

People who pay for computers are fucking cucks. We have enough digital waste for scavengers like me to prosper. But go on killing yourselves so you can buy new shit you consumerist faggots.

yes i do

I spent $1600 upgrading to an i7 and Nvidia. I had an i7 and AMD before.

Is this how the poor cope?

Yeah it's pretty great. Friend found an i7-2600 in a e-waste bin at his co-op and gave it to me. Still works like a charm

I'll bet you smell great sitting in the corner of your Starbucks on your atom processor.

Nothing wrong with that

>scavengers
>prospering

Attached: scavengers.jpg (1280x798, 193K)

yeah me too, your point?

based. where are good places to scavenge?

offer your "recycling" services to area businesses.

I have 3 of varying generations but I didn't pay for any of them.

I'm going to be upgrading from an fx-8350 to an i9 soon, how much of a difference will I notice?

you wouldn't have anything to scavenge if we didn't consume you nigger

But they do, in the age of late stage decadence.

That's what gullible rich people are for.

no, most consumer grade manufacture is made for the common man, the consumer. rich people waste their money on needlessly extravagant specialty made shit that has 400 diamonds embedded in it but does the same thing a mass produced piece of shit would if not worse.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: iToddlers_BTFO.gif (540x266, 1.42M)

University dumpsters in moveout time. I have a side hustle where I sell designer clothes on Craigslist, I made $13,000+ in cash and drugs over the last 2 years. I've found new TVs, MacBooks, Gucci, Fendi, Versace, etc. One of the guys I do this with had a Saudi kid give him a Mercedes S550 he didn't want to sell, but he couldn't afford the transfer title fee which is based on the value of the car. Saudi kid just left it to rot and it's probably been auctioned off.

>Sent from my iPhone

Attached: 066.jpg (680x598, 48K)

underage go away

>get BTFO
>g-go away, u-underage!

Attached: 1552436321848.jpg (360x360, 23K)

>I made $13,000+ in cash and drugs over the last 2 years.
Are we supposed to find this impressive?

I have an i7 in a MacBook Pro from 2011, that was given to me for free because the dedicated GPU killed itself, causing OS X to crash on boot. Deleting the driver and letting it fall back to Intel graphics made it boot but run hilariously badly to the point that I had to wait for Finder windows to draw. I can't install Windows because Boot Camp disables the Intel graphics and the proprietary switching hardware, and forces use of dedicated GPU, and the EFI isn't compliant enough on this model to do a UEFI install of it. Linux can be made to do an EFI install, and can be made to tell the firmware that it's OS X in order to access the GPU switching, but Xorg still runs poorly.

the common man in the west is rich compared to the world

he said as he unscrewed the top of his onions drink

It's free money and I spent maybe 6 days doing dumpster diving. Of course it's impressive.

Oh I thought you were actively "working" on it for 2 years. If that's just 6 days worth of diving, then yes, good job.

I have a threadripper

Technically yeah but practically not so much. In the first word you spend $300/mo on food, but the food would have cost $100 in a third world country. the $200 would be enough for a part time maid.

This doesn't apply so much to electronics, but there's plenty of cheap alternatives that are good for shit like phones.

Getting bites on the Craiglist ads made it seem less fruitful. Turns out finding a buyer for a coach purse on Craigslist that will actually show up is difficult. I think some people spend all fucking day arranging meetups with people they'll never meet online.

Downgrading*
Wait for zen2

fuck off, faggot